GUILTY KY - Laynee Wallace, 2, Summer Shade, 17 May 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Something is still "off" here...really want to know more of the story, because things still don't add up.

Praying for Laynee's twin tonight. I have a twin niece/nephew who are almost 4, and they would be lost without each other.

Police and family friends had been searching for Wallace and Barbour since May 19, two days after the girl last was seen with Barbour. Her body was found on property belonging to Barbour's family, little more than a mile from the home where both lived with Wallace's twin sister Kynlee, and their mother, Barbour's girlfriend.

The home is in Summer Shade, just across the Monroe County line.

"He wasn't supposed to be there, and they weren't either," Barbour's father said off-camera late Tuesday afternoon.

Police and friends had searched the family farms and neighbors' adjoining property for days, even using a tracking dog and a helicopter, he said.

This past Thursday, family members found a note taped to the refrigerator in the home's kitchen, Barbour's father said.

"He wrote that he was sorry," the elder Barbour said. "He said it was an accident, that Laynee had fallen off of a cliff and that he panicked. He said he tried to save her, but that she was in Heaven now."

The elder Barbour maintains his son is no killer.

"He's done wrong, but I believe he was trying to give himself up," he said.

Barbour's father offered no explanation why his son apparently hid the girl's body and chose to hid out.

"If was an accident, accidents happen," Lori Beth Ferguson said. "I wish they had just gone ahead and reported it and said look this happened."

"This hits close to home," Brent Ferguson said as he held their younger son, Jackson, just shy of Laynee Wallace's age.

"I sat out here for several hours and just cried," said Lori Beth Ferguson. "The thought of that little girl, in that well. I didn't know her. I didn't know him (Barbour) but this hurts us all.”

Barbour spent Monday night and much of Tuesday morning in Samson Hospital before he was booked into the Barren County Detention Center.

"We can't comment on why at this time, it's an open investigation," said Trooper Eaton.

http://www.wave3.com/story/29160851/toddlers-body-found-mothers-boyfriend-in-custody

It didn't look to me like he was trying to give himself up.............Dad.

Judging by his mugshot, I guess he must have hit his face on somebodies fist as well.....right ?

No, it looks more like he crossed paths with a full grown man that was a little bit better prepared to deal with him than a little 2 year old girl.

Oh, right...she FELL....

If 2 yr olds died from falling over then we would have very few toddlers walking around. It takes a pretty 'nasty' fall to kill a 2 yr old. I am not buying that story one bit. :no:

http://www.wave3.com/story/29160851/toddlers-body-found-mothers-boyfriend-in-custody

It didn't look to me like he was trying to give himself up.............Dad.

Judging by his mugshot, I guess he must have hit his face on somebodies fist as well.....right ?

No, it looks more like he crossed paths with a full grown man that was a little bit better prepared to deal with him than a little 2 year old girl.
Barbour's father says something like:

"He wasn't supposed to be there... And either were they."

I don't understand what this means....

Does anyone understand this?

Barbour nor the twins nor the twins' mother were supposed to be at the summer Shade residence?

And... If so.....Why not?

Or...???

TIA...:seeya:

Jake Boswell @JakeWBKO · 1h 1 hour ago

Anthony Barbour will be in court Friday morning in Barren County for arraignment. Still awaiting preliminary autopsy reports for Laynee.

Barbour's father says something like:

"He wasn't supposed to be there... And either were they."

I don't understand what this means....

Does anyone understand this?

Barbour nor the twins nor the twins' mother were supposed to be at the summer Shade residence?

And... If so.....Why not?

Or...???

TIA...:seeya:

Sounds sort of like a deadbeat kid that was squatting at his parents property without them knowing about it.
I guess if the electricity was on and there was a water source, why not ?

It's probably a vacation cabin or a get-away spot, something along those lines, maybe even an R.V.
Either way, doesn't sound like his folks were aware any of them were staying there.

All I know is I'm angry! Another precious child removed from this Earth and the reasons will never be enough! I can't understand why some feel they MUST have a man in their lives. I guess it's a hormonal response, I don't know. I remember being young...many years ago. ;) But I remember being content working, and raising my child without the constant need for a man. It was fun just getting together with other Moms and letting our kids play while we talked.

I know everyone is different, and my life isn't the same as others.

I'm just so damn upset that yet again, a scum was brought into the life of these young babies, and now one is dead!! Yet I'm reminded that we don't always know a person, even if we think we do. So I don't know the answer. Just wish God would strike dead people that think of harming a child. Kill them with a heart attack or bolt of lighting before they kill a baby!!!

I hear ya 2hope4, I too am sick of following these cases along only to be dealt the blow of a little one gone forever. :(
I don't even know these children, but i feel so much anger to those that harm them.
I love coming on here, I really do, but sometimes I have to step away for a bit. It just gets too much.

All we can do now is pray for justice for them all. Pray that something changes. Single mums become more protective over their babies. Families speak out if they feel someone is showing signs of going off the rails. Harsher punishments, that really work, to become a deterrent to those thinking of committing the same act.
I don't know the answers, I so wish I did,

I don't know the answer either, but I'm at the point where I think it should be an automatic capital murder with the death penalty for child murderers. If they can kill innocent children, then they don't deserve to breathe.

And where is the mother through all this? To my knowledge, she hasn't even shown her face. Wonder what part she played in all this, if any. I'm tired beyond words of parents who kill their own or allow boyfriends/girlfriends to do this. Just sick of it! It seems like when a child goes missing, you almost always know how it'll turn out.

Jake Boswell @JakeWBKO · 1h 1 hour ago

Anthony Barbour will be in court Friday morning in Barren County for arraignment. Still awaiting preliminary autopsy reports for Laynee.

:bump:

:rose: laynee mae

Sounds sort of like a deadbeat kid that was squatting at his parents property without them knowing about it.
I guess if the electricity was on and there was a water source, why not ?

It's probably a vacation cabin or a get-away spot, something along those lines, maybe even an R.V.
Either way, doesn't sound like his folks were aware any of them were staying there.

Thank you! :tyou:

CGLQ0YjUIAA9L1a.jpg

ake Boswell ‏@JakeWBKO 3m3 minutes ago

Just set up in Barren County District Court where Anthony Barbour is set to appear this morning.

queenie note: wonder how his shiner is looking? :thinking:

Jake Boswell ‏@JakeWBKO 2m2 minutes ago

Barbour is charged with Adult Kidnapping, Resisting Arrest, and Burglary after being arrested Monday. The arrest ended a weeklong manhunt.
0 retweets 0 favorites

Anthony Barbour has not been charged in the death of Laynee Wallace. We're still awaiting preliminary autopsy results from KSP.

Jake Boswell ‏@JakeWBKO 3m3 minutes ago

The Commonwealth's Attorney and multiple Barren County Sheriff's Deputies have entered the courtroom.

Jake Boswell ‏@JakeWBKO 54s54 seconds ago

Multiple prisoners just entered the courtroom but Anthony Barbour is not among them. Still waiting on him in Barren District Court.

CGLpE2HUgAENkYY.jpg

Jake Boswell ‏@JakeWBKO 17s18 seconds ago

Anthony Barbour has just entered the courtroom. Approaching the judge now.

Thank you, Queen Bee, for keeping us up to date on the court proceedings! :tyou:

Jake Boswell ‏@JakeWBKO 3m3 minutes ago

Barbour's attorney has just waived his right to an arraignment.

Judge sets a preliminary hearing for Anthony Barbour Monday June 8th at 3:00 PM.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24
Back