GUILTY KY - Laynee Wallace, 2, Summer Shade, 17 May 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"This is the well where 2-year-old Laynee Wallace's body was found yesterday"

[video=twitter;603269921276047360]https://twitter.com/chrisconte/status/603269921276047360[/video]

how heart-breaking is this???? can you imagine putting a child down into that dark abyss.......dead or alive? let's say his story was true and she "fell" while looking for arrowheads and he panicked and put her in the well........what if she was only unconscious? let's close our eyes and picture the darkness she awoke to.....can you imagine YOURSELF awakening down there? she's two....TWO......think about HER awakening down there.....and if she WAS dead when he threw her down the well......can you hear it? can you hear the sound her body made when it landed? let me make the closing arguments oh please let me.......this will never see the light of day again :furious:

unbelievable

:rose: laynee mae, justice is on the way
:rose: kynlee, your sister is looking over you
:rose: strength to those that love them

safe_image.php

635681872577960027-Laynee-Wallace.JPG

thinking of you laynee :heartbeat:

CGbGXzhUIAEe2Yr.jpg

Jake Boswell ‏@JakeWBKO 3h3 hours ago

Anthony Barbour is scheduled to appear in court again Monday morning. I'm here now waiting in Barren Circuit Court.

Jake Boswell ‏@JakeWBKO 3h3 hours ago

Barbour has a couple relatives here in court but I don't recognize anyone from Laynee's family this morning.

Jake Boswell ‏@JakeWBKO 2h2 hours ago

Barbour's attorney, Ken Garrett, has just arrived in the courtroom.

Retweets
Sandy K Hale
Fredy Escobar

8:53 AM - 1 Jun 2015 · Details

CGbTOBVUcAAhYJ9.jpg

ake Boswell ‏@JakeWBKO 2h2 hours ago

Anthony Barbour is now standing before the judge. He has been indicted on the charges he faced Friday.

Barbour has pleaded not guilty to the charges. The judge has set his bond at $1,000,000 cash. Next court hearing will be on July 6.

The charges Barbour has been indicted on are Kidnapping an Adult, Burglary, and Resisting Arrest.

The July 6 court date set for Anthony Barbour will be a pre-trial conference. He will no longer appear in court on June 8.

Anthony Barbour is still not facing charges in the death of Laynee Wallace yet. We continue to await autopsy results.

Jake Boswell ‏@JakeWBKO 1h1 hour ago

I'm being told the autopsy results in the death of Laynee Wallace may not be fully released to the public, if they are released at all.

Laynee+Balloon+Pic1.jpg

Community Holds Balloon Release In Memory Of Laynee Wallace

"The awareness is what we're looking for. Everybody needs to know what can happen and what needs to be done to prevent it. And that there are people out there to support them."

Tyler Lee, Laynee's biological father, was present at the balloon release. He said it meant everything to him to see the community come together in this time of pain.

"I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love each and every one of you all, and it means a whole lot."

While the balloon release was set up as a tribute to the life Laynee had, those present also had another child on their mind: her twin sister, Kynlee.

http://www.wbko.com/news/headlines/...se-In-Memory-Of-Laneey-Wallace-305625531.html

Judge Sets Anthony Barbour's Bond At $1 Million Cash

The man who is a suspect in the death of two year old Laynee Wallace appeared in court on Monday.

Anthony Barbour has been indicted on the charges of kidnapping an adult, burglary, and resisting arrest. A grand jury met on Friday after he was arraigned in Barren District Court to make the decision.

Barbour pleaded not guilty to all three charges.

(snip)
His next court hearing will be a pre-trial conference on July 6.

(snip)
When those results come back from the State Medical Examiner's Office in Louisville, it's very possible Barbour will face more charges.
----------
video at link
http://www.wbko.com/home/headlines/Anthony-Barbour-Appears-in-Barren-Circuit-Court-305708181.html

Thank you again queenbee for keeping us up to date with the goings on.

So, we now wait until July 6th for the next hearing. Hopefully we will know more about how laynee died by then.

The balloon release was a lovely thing for the community to do. No mention of mum there either?

Thinking of you little laynee :rose:

CGcNIi3VAAEQDoL.jpg

The grand jury indictment says the kidnapping and burglary charges Barbour is facing involve crimes on Memorial Day.

CGcNlyvUcAAvEIZ.jpg

Barbour's resisting arrest charge in the case mentions "using or threatening to use physical force" on officer.

I am confused, what is the kidnapping an adult charge for, did he kidnap the mother?

I am confused, what is the kidnapping an adult charge for, did he kidnap the mother?

The kidnapping charge stems from this:

Jake Boswell WBKO
50 mins ·

I just finished speaking with the woman that Anthony Barbour kidnapped Monday. She says that he told her, Laynee fell while they were hunting for arrowheads last Sunday and he tried to revive her.
11102009_899223306801990_203484043031269610_n.jpg

HTH....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks kimi......lost my wifi for a bit.....this was me: :skip: in a panic lol

i HAVE to have wifi jeez louise :D

caroline ingalls i am NOT............

so i'm sorry, i wasn't ignoring you mountaingazer :seeya:

Barbour's bond is set at $1 million

(snip)

Barbour was indicted Friday on charges of kidnapping (of an adult), first-degree burglary and resisting arrest, and was in Barren Circuit Court today alongside his attorney, Ken Garrett of Glasgow.

Garrett entered a not guilty plea on Barbour's behalf and filed a motion for a bill of particulars.

In criminal cases, a bill of particulars is a formal statement of charges that details the facts of a case supporting each criminal count. This document can be provided by the prosecution at the demand of a defendant.

"It's difficult to ascertain what the facts are unless you have all the evidence," Garrett said after the arraignment. "We are patiently awaiting the production of evidence ... there is going to be a tremendous amount of evidence that will be provided."

(snip)
Barbour is next scheduled to appear in court on July 6.

http://www.bgdailynews.com/news/bar...cle_5afdb170-087d-11e5-89a6-83fe3f610eb7.html

Oh duh! I completely forgot about the woman he kidnapped and had drive him. I feel silly now.

thanks kimi......lost my wifi for a bit.....this was me: :skip: in a panic lol

i HAVE to have wifi jeez louise :D

caroline ingalls i am NOT............

so i'm sorry, i wasn't ignoring you mountaingazer :seeya:

Big WS :grouphug:

Don't you dare fret Mountaingazer!

And Queen Bee without Wi-Fi is like Her Highness without her :crown:

:no:

:loveyou:

Big WS :grouphug:

Don't you dare fret Mountaingazer!

And Queen Bee without Wi-Fi is like Her Highness without her :crown:

:no:

:loveyou:

:hilarious:

yes it was a little skeeery :hiding:

but i'm better now :Crown: all wified, crowned and crazy good :D

back to the important news...........i was ever so pleased to see that the was still sporting the remains of his shiner:

http://www.wbko.com/home/headlines/Anthony-Barbour-Appears-in-Barren-Circuit-Court-305708181.html (video)

alas, it has faded a tad, from it's former glorious purple.......actually it seems to have darkened to a sultry kohl.......i personally think it suits his evil personality ever so much better.........what say you folks?

i'm hoping he "falls down" next week while looking for arrowheads, i mean uh his socks and breaks a tooth, but that's just me.....

:rose: laynee, thinking of you sweetie
:rose: kynlee, your sister is looking over you
:rose: strength to those that love them

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member