KY KY - Morgan Violi, 7, Bowling Green, 24 July 1996

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow very eerie. Newbie here. I've been following both threads of Gabriella Doolin and now Morgan Violi and had to comment. Great research! Everyone is awesome on here :loveyou:

:welcome5: toya3636

I notice similarities between the photos and the sketch. The hair isn't exactly the same but this was a year before and he might have changed how it was cut at the front. He also is smiling in one and not the other. But the jaw line, cheekbones, square chin, nose, and even the eyes look a lot alike to me. The jaw, chin and cheekbones are pretty much dead ringers in my opinion.

I do wonder, though, if he was the perp how he would have been able to get a stolen van from Ohio? That kind of stumps me. Wonder if he has any Ohio ties.

was there any mention of who the mother is to his older children? Maybe she had ties to Ohio?

I notice similarities between the photos and the sketch. The hair isn't exactly the same but this was a year before and he might have changed how it was cut at the front. He also is smiling in one and not the other. But the jaw line, cheekbones, square chin, nose, and even the eyes look a lot alike to me. The jaw, chin and cheekbones are pretty much dead ringers in my opinion.

I agree. The square jaw and long nose jumped right out at me immediately. Even the pronounced larynx. As far as the hair goes, i'm sure he got it cut now and again. The attack could have been right after a hair cut. I can see how his bangs would be straight down after getting it cut as it appears that is how his hair is falling in the yearbook photo with him sweeping them to the side. Great job KYPastTracker!

Wow very eerie. Newbie here. I've been following both threads of Gabriella Doolin and now Morgan Violi and had to comment. Great research! Everyone is awesome on here :loveyou:

Welcome toya3636! :wagon:

Why am I unable to see the pictures? Trying to view from my phone. Ty for posting. I am anxious to see them.

Put a couple photos and the sketch side by side.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    125 KB · Views: 291
Why am I unable to see the pictures? Trying to view from my phone. Ty for posting. I am anxious to see them.

Doesn't work in mobile view but you can go to the bottom of the page and click over to full site view. I don't know a way to then get back to mobile view other than clearing your cookies, which would make you sign in again.

I agree. The square jaw and long nose jumped right out at me immediately. Even the pronounced larynx. As far as the hair goes, i'm sure he got it cut now and again. The attack could have been right after a hair cut. I can see how his bangs would be straight down after getting it cut as it appears that is how his hair is falling in the yearbook photo with him sweeping them to the side. Great job KYPastTracker!

Have to say, I noticed the pronounced larynx also! wow

Honestly, if wouldn't surprise me a bit if TM is responsible for Morgan as well. If you think about it, it fits his MO. Sudden opportunity, "hey, I got my hands on a stolen van, I can do this thing and nobody will suspect it was me." Very similar to the Gabbi crime, "I can just sneak her into the woods during the game and nobody will suspect it was me." And, just like the other crime, the suspect isn't quite as smart as he thought he was, and managed to be spotted. If it is determined it was TM, the question will be whether he had any not-so-stupid incidents between MJV and GD that went undetected. I hope to God they still have usable evidence in the MJV case to test for DNA. Kudos to whoever found that yearbook photo.

Hi sweetheart. Welcome ! :) Make sure you remain signed in to view the photos. I noticed sometimes it logs me out without my knowledge and it immediately stops me from viewing photos. Just a thought. Hope this helps.
:welcome6:

KYPastTracker, you are AWESOME. The resemblance is uncanny.

Were any details about Morgan's death released in the past? I can't find many links that are still active. I did read that she was killed on the day of her abduction. How do they know that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back