GUILTY KY - Paige Johnson, 17, found deceased, Florence, 23 Sept 2010 *arrest in 2020*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
.@KYprosecutor Rob Sanders is here

Lauren Artino on Twitter

Col Brian Valenti speaking first:
-3/22 notified by Clermont co investigators that a man found remains
- Cov PD and authorities searched the area, found remains.
- sent to Hamilton co coroner’s office.
- Remains positively ID’d as Paige Johnson’s
@FOX19

Lauren Artino on Twitter

- remains found in Williamsburg Twp.
- remains ID’d through dental records
- No COD yet
- Paige’s mother was given this info this morning @FOX19

Lauren Artino on Twitter

Chief Nader- “To Paige’s mother and her family..I simply want to say I’m sorry for your loss”

Lauren Artino on Twitter

Officials: This investigation and search continues

Lauren Artino on Twitter

Work will continue with the Clermont co sheriff’s office.

Lauren Artino on Twitter

Chief talking about his thoughts when he got the call “There is a point you have relief but we still have questions”

Lauren Artino on Twitter

I asked chief about Jacob Bumpass. Chief cannot say right now if Jacob Bumpass is a person of interest/prime suspect right now @FOX19

Lauren Artino on Twitter

.@KYprosecutor : There are people out there who should be very worried right now. And I’m glad. Those are people we want to talk to @FOX19

Lauren Artino on Twitter

I asked the chief about the work investigators do on this case, how closely they work with the family. Chief Nader says the lead investigator on the case was able to deliver the news to Paige’s mom this morning @FOX19

Lauren Artino on Twitter

.@KYprosecutor talking now

Lauren Artino on Twitter

.@KYprosecutor : they’ve gone after this, never given up, always continued in their pursuit of what happened to Paige. @FOX19

Lauren Artino on Twitter

.@KYprosecutor : this (new info) gives us some answers but also raises questions..

Lauren Artino on Twitter

.@KYprosecutor : there are people out there that have info and know what happened to Paige. Those are people we want to talk to

Lauren Artino on Twitter

.@KYprosecutor : Police departments across several states have worked on this case, devoted resources. We thank them for their efforts. @FOX19

Lauren Artino on Twitter

.@KYprosecutor : where the crime took place, when, those are questions we have to find answers to

Lauren Artino on Twitter

Capt. Valenti- If anyone has any info about this, call crime stoppers. 513-352-3040 @FOX19

Lauren Artino on Twitter

HOLY...
I am so happy to see that she's been found. Her Vanished podcast episode was great and devastating simultaneously - her family has a ton of generational trauma & poverty and her grandparents raised her, they were clearly so torn up about her disappearance. I am happy they can at least have a proper funeral and some closure now. She was so young and did not deserve what happened to her. I pray her family can heal. Especially her daughter, and her sister who felt guilt ever since that night.

Remains of Paige Johnson found nearly 10 years after her disappearance

March 25, 2020

Remains found in Clermont County on Sunday have been identified as Paige Johnson, a Northern Kentucky girl who went missing nearly 10 years ago.

Johnson was 17 years old when she vanished in Covington on Sept. 23, 2010, after attending a party with friends.

She had a daughter, who family members said has been forced to grow up without her mother.

On Sunday, Clermont County Ohio Sheriff’s Office said they were contacted by an individual who said they located what they believed to be was human remains in a wooded area near Williamsburg Township.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back