GUILTY KY - Paige Johnson, 17, found deceased, Florence, 23 Sept 2010 *arrest in 2020*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A bit of random info about East Fork. It is a med sized lake with two main public access points. The northern side (where they have been searching) has hiking trails, camping areas (swiming beach is enclosed), boat ramps and horseback riding. The southern entrance has hiking trails, boat ramps and a swimming beach.

Since the alleged POI isn't from this area it might be helpful to know what his frame of reference for the area is. For instance would he have used the area for camping, horseback riding or boating? That could point to which areas he might have had some familiarity with. For instance a person who used the park for boating might be more familiar with the roads and trails nearer the boat ramps. If he used the park for horseback riding he might be more familiar with the horse trails, etc.

If you have remains in a car and are entering a state park that closed at dusk, you wouldn't want to be driving around aimlessly because you might attract more attention to yourself. You would most likely drive to a familiar area, drop off your package a little ways off from a trail and go back to your vehicle and leave.

Thanks for the info about the park. That is what bothers me. I wonder if this person knew about this huge state park or if he just took off driving out into the country until he found a secluded spot far away from home. If he did go into the park, I would think he got in and out like a bat out of hell because it's risky even if it's night. He could have chose a woody spot off a dirt road near the park, but not in it. I hope that they extend their search if she isn't found in the park to include some other areas around here.

jacobpingmapnancygrace.jpg

This can't be all the pings or else he turned his phone off for quite awhile before getting to EFSP. I think if he harmed her, she is in KY not Ohio, but that is just my opinion.

I hate to ask a silly question, A News Junkie, how did you get your picture so show up all big like that?? Every time I post a picture it shows up all small (example my signature) Please tell me how you make it show up bigger!! TIA Sorry for being off topic I apologize in advance!

I hate to ask a silly question, A News Junkie, how did you get your picture so show up all big like that?? Every time I post a picture it shows up all small (example my signature) Please tell me how you make it show up bigger!! TIA Sorry for being off topic I apologize in advance!
I have magical powers? LOL
No, I went to NG website and screen capped the map. Then uploaded it to photobucket - resized it so I would not blow the margins and then pasted the img code here.
Just thought having it here big and clear would help us discuss it!

jacobpingmapnancygrace.jpg

This can't be all the pings or else he turned his phone off for quite awhile before getting to EFSP. I think if he harmed her, she is in KY not Ohio, but that is just my opinion.

I wish I could see a better map. LOL, great effort though! It is hard enough to make a copy from a TV broadcast. From what I can tell it looks right for a body dump, although he did more driving around than what I would have expected.

Last Ky ping was 2:58, first Oh ping was 4:13. That makes it about an hour and 15 min between pings. It would take about an hour to get there. Ok next Oh ping is 4:15, about 15 min later. And he was moving as the pings are fairly wide apart. Back at the river about 5 am.

Now considering he had to find somewhere out of the way, at night/stop or park his vehicle where it wouldn't be noticed. Remove things from the vehicle, and carry a dead weight along with a flashlight. Remember he would be walking on rough terrain, with bushes, brambles and fallen logs or grass clumps. From that I am thinking not too far off the road. From the amount of time he was in the area, I am thinking he may have dug a shallow grave or maybe hacked some brush to cover the remains.

Alternative is that he parked, got out the flashlight and her remains and walked quite a ways into the woods. He would have been fighting the terrain and the plant growth all the way. I don't think he would have been likely to do that unless he had a particular place in mind.

Unknown factors: I don't know if there are any caves in the area. Or wells. Also in nearby Batavia there is some old growth trees, I think Sycamores, that are still growing, but are completely hollow in the middle. I don't know if there are any in EF.

I wish I could see a better map. LOL, great effort though! It is hard enough to make a copy from a TV broadcast. From what I can tell it looks right for a body dump, although he did more driving around than what I would have expected.

Last Ky ping was 2:58, first Oh ping was 4:13. That makes it about an hour and 15 min between pings. It would take about an hour to get there. Ok next Oh ping is 4:15, about 15 min later. And he was moving as the pings are fairly wide apart. Back at the river about 5 am.

Now considering he had to find somewhere out of the way, at night/stop or park his vehicle where it wouldn't be noticed. Remove things from the vehicle, and carry a dead weight along with a flashlight. Remember he would be walking on rough terrain, with bushes, brambles and fallen logs or grass clumps. From that I am thinking not too far off the road. From the amount of time he was in the area, I am thinking he may have dug a shallow grave or maybe hacked some brush to cover the remains.

Alternative is that he parked, got out the flashlight and her remains and walked quite a ways into the woods. He would have been fighting the terrain and the plant growth all the way. I don't think he would have been likely to do that unless he had a particular place in mind.

Unknown factors: I don't know if there are any caves in the area. Or wells. Also in nearby Batavia there is some old growth trees, I think Sycamores, that are still growing, but are completely hollow in the middle. I don't know if there are any in EF.

How about during the 1:32 to 2:58 time frame?

I also don't think he likely walked too far to dispose of her body. I really doubt he knew the area that well, but it's possible. He couldn't have been there more than 20min since he was back at the bridge at 5am. Plus, the further he walked from his vehicle, the greater chance somebody could come along and catch him in the act. I think he was in and out as quickly as possible with a quick cover up.

How about during the 1:32 to 2:58 time frame?

I think that was probably reaction/recovery/planning/preparation time.

Ok, imagine you had killed someone. First there is physical exertion, there is also an emotional reaction (whether it is coming down from adrenaline or guilt and sadness there is always some type of reaction). All make it hard to think at first, unless you are practiced at this. And I don't think this was someone with practice. So they would have needed some recovery time.

What to do what to do. Is there anyone available to help you? Do you call police or cover up? What will you need to cover up? Where to go, anyone you can call to help? What will you need?

Then there is preparation. Do you need to pack shovels, pails, body covered or not. Then getting remains to the vehicle.

Inch, you are AWESOME! Now we have the time narrowed down to a really narrow window. He was not in that area for very long. I read that the search team is coming back tomorrow. I'm really impressed with the search they are doing. They seem really on top of things. I wish I could see Nancy Grace! The only TV I get out here is an Armed Forces Network satellite and we only get a few watchable channels. I may as well be living in a well!

I've got a few errands to run, but definitely will love checking out the map and continuing to puzzle things out when I get home later.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20101021/NEWS010703/10220313/Search-resumes-for-missing-girl

By Jim Hannah • jhannah@nky.com • October 21, 2010

Searchers returned to East Fork State Park this morning to look for evidence that could indicate what happened to Paige Johnson, a 17-year-old who went missing Sept. 23 in Northern Kentucky.

This will be the second day of the coordinated search of the park that encompasses more than 10,000 acres spanning three Clermont County townships.

If Jacob killed her, or covered up her death, he is more twisted than I'd like to believe. He knew she had a little girl.

Well, he sure doesn't seem to be too concerned about her or her baby girl since he isn't even willing to cooperate with LE when his 17 year old friend is missing for a month. I don't think he is really a friend at all, but is all about himself. IMO this guy is bad news all around.

One of Ohio's largest state parks, 4,870-acre East Fork offers a great diversity of recreational opportunities and natural history only 25 miles from Cincinnati • The park's terrain includes both rugged hills and open meadows, setting the stage for a wonderful getaway
http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/parks/eastfork/tabid/732/Default.aspx
If they are done in two days that means they hit the high spots and left the others. Though it is only a mod sized lake it is a huge park.

Park map
http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/Portals/2/parkmaps/eastforkparkmap.pdf

All i can say is WOW..Do people really believe that that is Kool Aid?:waitasec: Wouldn't that reporter be contaminating evidence by touching the stuff on the counter??

I mean maybe he/someone made Kool Aid (doubtful) and they wore gloves so they didn't get Kool Aid on their hands/fingers (gloves found in the sink with what appeared to be blood on them)..I mean Kool Aid does stain hands red, I mean maybe that's all that was??:waitasec: But with all the odd behavior like lying to LE, not cooperating, and the cell phone pings I'm starting to think that isn't Kool Aid..:(

I would feel so bad if this guy was completely innocent and really had nothing to do with what her disappearance..IDK..It's just usually when a crime like this is committed it's 95% (figures could be wrong) of the time it was the person the victim was closest to/trusted the most..Sometimes it's a complete stranger but it's usually the person closest/knew the most/ trusted the most..

red kool aid.jpg<--Red Kool Aid stain..To me the Kool Aid stain even though it's red it still seems much lighter than whatever that is in the video to me in the video it looks like blood IMHO

Well I hate to disappoint 'Mom' but when LE says they found blood, they usually have done some preliminary tests first to confirm their suspicions that it was blood.

I was amused by her statements about being a guy who defended women, who fought other men because they were harming their women. That really doesn't tell anyone how he was with his friend, only that he either liked to appear as a big shot or he liked to fight. Or he thought the woman was hot.

If they are done in two days that means they hit the high spots and left the others. Though it is only a mod sized lake it is a huge park.

Park map
http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/Portals/2/parkmaps/eastforkparkmap.pdf

I wonder what the next step will be in their effort to locate Paige.:waitasec:
I didn't think it would this easy as it never is. There are so many places that she could be I realize that they can't search everywhere without some reason. :banghead:

**steam coming out of my ears**

OK, so if you are a stage 4 cancer survivor and part Indian that means you can't be a murderer? Huh? I'm sorry he had cancer but so did my grandpa and he was one of the meanest people I have known. Cancer does not make someone a saint.

I have seen posts on FB and the news sites from people who knew him who say he (and his brother) both have terrible tempers. Granted, who knows if these people are telling the truth but I would say what mom says about the McD drive-thru speaks for itself.

And I'm sorry, if you're on parole and they say no weapons, that means no weapons, period. Last time I checked a tomahawk was considered a weapon. I don't care if they are supposed to be "decorative" or not. Someone could put a gun in a framed glass box and call it a decoration, it's still a gun. What were his priors? Am I correct in thinking one of them was robbery? I wonder if he had a weapon then? Oh and she conveniently overlooks the fact that he also violated his parole by having marijuana and alcohol. :waitasec:

I read a comment on a news site that I want to research a little further. I'll be back if I find something. :)

ETA: Forgot to say, it was hard to see for sure but it looked like there might have been a red stain in the sink. I could be seeing things, the reporters hand was in the way and after trying about 500 times to pause it in the right place where I could get a good look at it, I gave up. And how weird is it that that landlord let the press in his house? Note to self: make sure house is always clean in case you get arrested and it ends up on TV. :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back