GUILTY KY - Paige Johnson, 17, found deceased, Florence, 23 Sept 2010 *arrest in 2020*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just heard the search was called off and Lisa Little is taking down the Paige you are safe here FB page. LE does not want people to search because of the potential to disturb valuable evidence. See Lisa's post on the Discussions tab. Her page will be taken down tomorrow.

Just heard the search was called off and Lisa Little is taking down the Paige you are safe here FB page. LE does not want people to search because of the potential to disturb valuable evidence. See Lisa's post on the Discussions tab. Her page will be taken down tomorrow.

That does not even make sense..taking her page down if she has not been found?

And did LE really tell them they could not search? I didn't think LE was interested as they should be in this case-wouldn't they be glad for the help? I am confused...

That does not even make sense..taking her page down if she has not been found?

And did LE really tell them they could not search? I didn't think LE was interested as they should be in this case-wouldn't they be glad for the help? I am confused...

Believe it or not, the search party was supposed to meet at Holmes High School parking lot at noon. I left the house at 11 with things I had to do and to get to the parking lot prior to 12. At 12:10 called the house to have the wife check the FB. She informed me that the search was cancelled, per CPD. Did not appreciate the wasted time or gas! And they wonder why people don't want to get involved! I don't think they'll have to worry about me anymore. I'll just read the paper and sigh...like everyone else! Great community relations!

Believe it or not, the search party was supposed to meet at Holmes High School parking lot at noon. I left the house at 11 with things I had to do and to get to the parking lot prior to 12. At 12:10 called the house to have the wife check the FB. She informed me that the search was cancelled, per CPD. Did not appreciate the wasted time or gas! And they wonder why people don't want to get involved! I don't think they'll have to worry about me anymore. I'll just read the paper and sigh...like everyone else! Great community relations!

This really sucks, IMHO. Makes me wonder what they are hiding, to tell ya the truth.
Does anyone know if TES is indeed coming to town? I will go search with them if they come. I was going to join a search tomorrow, but I guess now I better see what is going on. Course last I checked if I am not on public property and just taking a hike that was still legal even in Cincinnati. Grrrrrrrr :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Jacob Bumpass is being released:

http://nky.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20101030/NEWS0103/10310327/

He's going to go to rehab, apparently. If he's innocent, I feel really bad for this guy. Who is going to hire him now that his face has been all over the news and he's a known drug user? This guy's life is in shambles no matter how bad he wants to clean it up and he's only 22. That really makes me sad. I hope someone takes pity on him. There are a lot of people wanting to know what's up with Paige's boyfriend and why he suddenly moved to a different state after she disappeared. Just as I heard people jumping on Bumpass for not saying enough about Paige (which could be because his lawyer said to zip it), there are people starting to suspect Ronnie for saying too much about Paige and commenting that it sounded a little too overzealous and fake.

Goodness- hope everything is okay! By the way I've been meaning to tell you thank you for all of the sacrifices you, your husband and your family make for us! It is definitely appreciated!

Thank you so much! :blushing: We're fine! It was a pretty good Category 4 storm (same as a Cat 4 hurricane), but it skirted us instead of hitting us directly. Crazy 70 mph winds...but not too far off what y'all had blowing through that area, this week!

It seems from the article I just posted, Bumpass has admitted he has drug problems (particularly marijuana). Driving to Batavia/Williamsburg isn't too far of a stretch. I find the timing of that big drug bust pretty interesting considering they had a pretty good informant in custody.

Come home soon and safe Paige. My prayers are with you and your family and your child.

Hey I searched and didn't see anything mention so sorry if it was but I wrote on my blog about some picture Jacob had. LINK
Anyone have any info related to gangs in the area?

I think she has gone into hiding to get away from everything for a while. Well I hope so anyway

Cities take-down Paige Johnson fliers from utility poles

"We are so sorry that we've been chastised by some people here because of the utility poles," said Dayton, KY City Administrator Dennis Redmond, who is defending the city's decision to take-down signs, in the search for missing teen Paige Johnson.

[snip]

Which brings us up to this past weekend, when Dayton police stopped friends and family members of Paige Johnson from posting fliers about her disappearance on utility poles.

They deny they're being insensitive, rather just upholding a long-standing law.

Administrators from both the City of Dayton and Bellevue next door say, you can't tell one person it's okay to hang signs on utility poles, no matter how dire the circumstances and deny everybody else who thinks their cause is just as important.

Dayton City Administrator Dennis Redmond said they have a long history of stopping people from hanging signs on telephone poles.

More: http://www.fox19.com/Global/story.asp?S=13426414

Cities take-down Paige Johnson fliers from utility poles

"We are so sorry that we've been chastised by some people here because of the utility poles," said Dayton, KY City Administrator Dennis Redmond, who is defending the city's decision to take-down signs, in the search for missing teen Paige Johnson.

[snip]

Which brings us up to this past weekend, when Dayton police stopped friends and family members of Paige Johnson from posting fliers about her disappearance on utility poles.

They deny they're being insensitive, rather just upholding a long-standing law.

Administrators from both the City of Dayton and Bellevue next door say, you can't tell one person it's okay to hang signs on utility poles, no matter how dire the circumstances and deny everybody else who thinks their cause is just as important.

Dayton City Administrator Dennis Redmond said they have a long history of stopping people from hanging signs on telephone poles.

More: http://www.fox19.com/Global/story.asp?S=13426414

Oh for pete's sake!

This child is missing. Grr, I get so aggravated!

I am not very good at this and still struggle with "Wheres Wally". Please tell

hmmm ... me neither i guess? all i see is a bunch 'o gang symbols being shown by mr.b im guessing that she (jvm) might be suggesting that this is/was some kind of "gang killing"... but hopefully "wanttohelp" will be along soon to tell us what they saw :) the only other thing that i think i might see that is "not safe for work" is one of the women looks to possibly be nude, lol! but i dont know what that would have to do with paige?? its early and i better get some coffee going before i go spoutin' off with anymore opinions...

I am not very good at this and still struggle with "Wheres Wally". Please tell

If you back to post #265 and click on the red words LINK it will take you to wanttohelp's blog where they have put up 6 pictures of JB doing various gang signs. When they say "am I the only one who sees this" I think they are asking if anyone else has noticed and has any information about gangs in the area

If you back to post #265 and click on the red words LINK it will take you to wanttohelp's blog where they have put up 6 pictures of JB doing various gang signs. When they say "am I the only one who sees this" I think they are asking if anyone else has noticed and has any information about gangs in the area

I am not sure they are gang hand signs even - but they could be.

Wow..I haven't been on here for a few days and missed what was going ont here I went and researched Paige Johnson and see that they are taking down fliers because it's against the law??? Why have they stopped searching for her? I'm confused here!! Is it because they have found something to make them believe that they no longer need to search for her?? This is just BS!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I am not sure they are gang hand signs even - but they could be.

Could it be a special kind of hand sign for certain kinds of sexual activities or drug use?

I don't think they're the kind of hand signs that deaf people would use in sign language to communicate with.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Eric
Back