GUILTY KY - Paige Johnson, 17, found deceased, Florence, 23 Sept 2010 *arrest in 2020*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Doesn't look like they are letting it go cold, just yet...Looks like they are putting out affidavits/search warrants for info from Facebook/MySpace. New article:

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20101109/NEWS010703/11100338/Search-for-teen-goes-online

Just saw Gone Baby Gone - I'd never seen it before, but it reminded me so much of things going on here even though the child abducted was a younger girl. The neglectful mother really got to me in that movie. Ugh. If you haven't seen it, see it. In any case, reminded me to check up on latest news with this.

belly up - Thank you for sharing your experiences. I really enjoyed reading what you had to say because it offers a deeper perspective into drugs and the way they could have influenced this situation. I'm almost certain they were some kind of factor.

Cinderella - I think you are dead on. All speculation, but I still can't see Bumpass physically murdering her. Judging by what I know of his character from what others have said, she would have had to REALLY tick him off...and I don't get that vibe about Paige. I believe what you said is correct and I think I've said it before somewhere in this thread, but my #1 scenerio is that Paige OD'd - Considering Bumpass hasn't cooperated with officials in the past, I think he was with her. I don't think he killed her outright, though. I'm wondering what that long drive in the wee hours of the morning was. I keep turning everything over...if it wasn't a run for drugs or to hide a body...what if he had Paige, in full cardiac arrest, in the car...and he was on his way to a hospital with her, but he knew showing up at an ER was going to land him in jail?

This case is making my head hurt. Why can't things just be as straightforward as they seem?

The hand signs that look as though they are forming a "C" are indicative of the Crips street gangs. I am unfamiliar with the other hand signs, although you may be able to find them somewhere on the internet--I am sure that they are probably also related in some way to the Crips.

On his MS page, the link was on page 1 I believe, he has a big ole, crips sign on there.

Edited to add the link: http://www.myspace.com/jakebumpass . It was on page 2.

ok jacob is a prankster or one of those wanna be suburbia fake thugs. yeah his myspace has all kinds of stuff about crips or wearing blue. just pathetic. As a former gang member I can tell you that if he probably was dropped off in the real hood he would probably run for his life.

I just saw that article about Bumpass being violent...Maybe he has everyone he knows fooled. I also have seen photos confirming that the house right next to where that girl went and took photos HAS burned to the ground. Someone went and took photos of the house being gone. They said that law enforcement should be there checking out the area, now.

There are quite a few Facebook pages following the case:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brain-Storming-for-Paige/127738720612747

http://www.facebook.com/MissingPaige

There was another one called 'Paige You Are Safe Here', but I think they shut it down.

I've never seen the public jumping in on a case quite like this...but in this case, it could have really bad results posting evidence online before law enforcement has a chance to contain said evidence.

This case has so many twists and turns. I have a feeling the ride is about to get a lot more bumpy- this stuff happening now is just crazy!

The brainstorming page is not working for me - first link above......is it just me?

i think the owner of the brainstorming page is shutting it down in the evenings when he/she cannot be there to moderate? i saw something posted along those lines. :waitasec:

This case just keeps getting more and more interesting.

If Paige is eventually found safe, this has the potential to be a movie. So many twists and turns and weird things happening. It's too crazy to be real life!

Hoping some new leads come out for finding what happened to Paige. Is there any big news in the case that I have missed lately. Is JB still in jail?

JB is still in jail. No moves have been made publicly. I did get confirmation that the sister BH and boyfriend RR both moved out of town (separately) after Paige disappeared. I also found prison records of the grandma, the sister, the boyfriend, and both Bumpass brothers, and Paige's father, all in the same place (Kenton County Detention Center) via public records - This case is getting thicker and thicker. The word in town is drugs and prostitution - that is not confirmed, but I am going to Covington KY for some interviews this weekend. Wishing you all a great weekend.

Just saw this on channel 12 news about a new robot Hamilton county has for searching bodies of water. (For those out of town Hamilton county is in Ohio one county over from where East Fork is located- it's the county the City of Cincinnati is in)

I remember two years ago when the men they talk about drowned in the lake. The family had to hire people with this equipment privately because the divers just could not find them.

I hope they decide to use this to look for Paige. While my gut does not tell me she is in the lake, I still feel perhaps it should be completely ruled out. Also the Ohio River. It sounds like if they are going to use it to search for Carrie Culberson in the river they will be searching near where Bumpass's phone pinged at 5am.

http://www.local12.com/news/local/story/Sonar-Finds-Underwater-Clues/rTc7MFi3WEmlWQNAO2kGOA.cspx

Just saw that Paige's baby weight 4 and 1/2 lbs at birth. Low birth-weight in babies can be a result of maternal drug abuse.

Smoking, and this is the most common.... bad teeth are a cause of low birth weight. I have horrible gingivitis, ironically from years of smoking, which put me up for low birth weight.

JB is still in jail. No moves have been made publicly. I did get confirmation that the sister BH and boyfriend RR both moved out of town (separately) after Paige disappeared. I also found prison records of the grandma, the sister, the boyfriend, and both Bumpass brothers, and Paige's father, all in the same place (Kenton County Detention Center) via public records - This case is getting thicker and thicker. The word in town is drugs and prostitution - that is not confirmed, but I am going to Covington KY for some interviews this weekend. Wishing you all a great weekend.

Be careful there are parts of Covington that frighten me - but I am extra cautious! I hope you have a buddy with you! You said interview, are you in the media?
Oh and .............
:Welcome-12-june:

There is a non-public FB page called "Keep Paige Johnson In Our Prayers. We Will Find Her" that I joined shortly after Paige first went missing. It's mostly people just posting messages to/about Paige and does not have the drama that the public pages seem to attract. Anyway, a girl who says she was engaged to Bumpass at one time posted some very eye opening things about him on Friday. She was afraid of him and kept some messages that he had sent to her at one time. She posted them and if they are true (which I have no reason to believe they are not-they are definitely in his "voice" that I've seen on his FB page) they signs of a person full of rage and hate. At one point he tells her that he will "break" her new boyfriend if he sees him and he also tells her he wishes she would have killed herself. She says he was always up and down and you never knew what kind of mood you would get from him.

I hesitate to cut and paste them here since it is not a public page but if you're interested you can probably join too.

Did something make him angry that night and cause him to lose control and kill Paige?

He was extremely angry about something the day before Paige went missing. There were a few exchanges on his FB page and even Paige was involved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back