GUILTY KY - Paige Johnson, 17, found deceased, Florence, 23 Sept 2010 *arrest in 2020*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think she must be out there in that vast park somewhere...it will take some luck to ever find her...but that may be the only way to charge this guy. I hope they keep searching and searching, in an very organized way.

Thanks very much for posting! Hopefully this may lead to some answers. Praying for Paige to come home and her poor family.

Gee, what phone records took 6 months to figure out? That is discouraging in itself, but I hope they find/interview and "crack" this new person, if he is the one.

LE cannot pull phone records for a phone they do not know about. If they were just given a tip recently that someone had a phone they were unaware of, or that there was a whole new person they were unaware of... that would explain why they were just made "privy" to this information.

I think it is entirely possible this is not nearly as mysterious as it sounds. Jacob's brother has been mentioned several times as a possible "accomplice" of some kind. There has also been a couple of others talked about.

Those of us following the case closely probably have heard of this person. I will be very surprised if it is a name we have not heard of.

LE cannot pull phone records for a phone they do not know about. If they were just given a tip recently that someone had a phone they were unaware of, or that there was a whole new person they were unaware of... that would explain why they were just made "privy" to this information.

I think it is entirely possible this is not nearly as mysterious as it sounds. Jacob's brother has been mentioned several times as a possible "accomplice" of some kind. There has also been a couple of others talked about.

Those of us following the case closely probably have heard of this person. I will be very surprised if it is a name we have not heard of.

That is why I am surprised, it seems to me phone records of such people would have been checked or at least they would have been aware of them.

That is why I am surprised, it seems to me phone records of such people would have been checked or at least they would have been aware of them.

ITA =) They would have checked out her, and Bumpass' phone records, etc. and everyone on them ( I would hope).

I still think it could easily be someone we are well aware of. Someone could have easily had a pre paid phone they didn't know about. Even PAIGE might have had one.

If you have a regular Sprint/Verizon whatever phone, sure they will pull those records. If they search your house, sure they will look for another phone. If they don't find one then they have no real reason to suspect you have another phone.

Yet, in some cases the people do. "Throw away phones" are a rather common thing. Much easier to buy them anonymously with cash, rotate through them quickly, dispose of them more efficiently and hide them from LE for longer.

If someone recently came to LE with a phone number that someone called them from, or LE recently found the source of a previously unknown number, then LE realized it was another cell phone they were unaware of.... that could explain this.

It also could be that it took time to get the records because they had no reason to request them.

We will have to see... but after seeing the common usage of these phones lately... I wouldn't be surprised if that is what happened here. Then again, not much would surprise me at all.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

PAIGE VALISA JOHNSON
Case Type: Endangered Missing
DOB: Aug 29, 1993 Sex: Female
Missing Date: Sep 23, 2010 Race: White
Age Now: 17 Height: 5'1" (155 cm)
Missing City: COVINGTON Weight: 110 lbs (50 kg)
Missing State : KY Hair Color: Lt. Brown
Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Brown
Case Number: NCMC1157010
Circumstances: Both photos shown are of Paige. Her ears, tongue, and navel are pierced and she has highlights in her hair.

NCMC1157010c1.jpg

All who attend the event will light candles and put up flyers, as well as hear from the police about any leads or updates

Paige's Vigil is Friday April 8th at 6pm on 15th & Scott Blvd. in Covington. Also buses run from florence to Covington you could get a transfer and it will drop you off right at the vigil. Call 859-331-TANK for bus #'s and time information.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back