GUILTY KY - Paige Johnson, 17, found deceased, Florence, 23 Sept 2010 *arrest in 2020*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There isn't any evidence implicating him in her death. The burdent of proof may be lower in civil cases, but you still need reasonable evidence. Just accussing someone and wailing in court won't do it.

At some point, assuming that the mother did file a wrongfull death suit, the defendant would file for a motion for dismissal on the grounds of lack of evidence, and it would be granted. You can't drag people you don't like through the court system just because feel like it, the courts are not there for you to get revenge for percieved wrongs, there has to actually be a wrong. And trying to get him to perjure himself as your sole reason for sueing is guarenteed to get your claim dismissed.

If a suit is filed without reasonable grounds, the defendant is entitled to get damages to cover costs. <modsnip> The judge would grant it. That is what usually happens when you lose a law suit you started.
There is evidence that she's dead, though so far it is only circumstantial and and not conclusive.

MsFacetious made a similar argument. If I recall correctly she said there is no evidence that Paige Johnson is dead, but yet she admitted that Paige Johnson is probably dead. That seems to be a contradiction.

While the evidence is limited, the preponderance of evidence would suggest not alive. Please prove me wrong. I wish I was wrong on my suspicions.

Here is a similar case that is ironically close to where they first searched for Paige Johnson.

Carrie Culberson
http://news.findlaw.com/court_tv/s/20030319/19mar2003165458.html

It's a long shot to get a conviction without a body, and without hard evidence, but it has been done many times.

That doesn't mean anything, other than he was out that night. People do go out at night for reasons other than buying drugs or hiding bodies.

If he was a predator then there would be many victims and many stories being told. Why has no-one come forward if that was the case?
But most people don't seem to lie about where they've been to the police. Jacob Bumpass clammed up and got a lawyer as soon as he seemed to realize he was caught in lies.

He's been touted as someone who cared about Paige Johnson and would do anything for her. But yet he didn't seem to look for her. He hasn't been cooperating with police or investigators. He and those close to him refuse to take law enforcement administered lie detector tests. I've heard others allege that he has had predatory behavior. Some of his posts on Facebook, seem to indicate his predatory behavior. He even made what could be considered a veiled threat, that seemed be toward Paige Johnson.

<modsnip>.

<modsnip>. Donna doesn&#8217;t seem paranoid. She wants her daughter back home, want&#8217;s to know the truth, and wants justice.

Donna's daughter was last known to be with a violent convicted felon. Jacob Bumpass seemed to be an occultist/Satanist, drug addict, possibly a drug dealer, known as a gangster, seemed to try to groom and lure Paige, and shortly before her disapeance possibly made a veiled threat against Paige. Someone close to Jacob Bumpass; claims they are covering for a serial killer and knows were bodies are hidden. Someone close to Jacob Bumpass; claims that we are searching the wrong place. How can that someone know the searches are the wrong place, unless that person knows where Paige is and unless that person has somehow infiltrated all the groups doing searches? The Johnson family and supporters have been harassed, defamed, threatened, stalked, censored and possibly hacked. It seems people have spread false rumors of sightings. People have tried to divert and mislead suspicion.

Donna hasn&#8217;t seen her daughter for nearly 2 year. Also considering the circumstances of Paige&#8217;s disappearance, Donna has very good reason to be fearful for Paige. It is not paranoia.
the courts are not there for you to get revenge for percieved wrongs
<modsnip>. There has been real wrongs. <modsnip>.
I support Donna Johnson's efforts to try to find her daughter, get her justice and bring her home.

...for percieved wrongs, there has to actually be a wrong.

<modsnip>?

Just a few wrongs in this case.

Allegedly underage Paige Johnson was illegally provided with alcohol the night she disappeared.

Page Johnson's daughter, no longer has a mother or know where she's at or how she is.

Page Johnson's mother, doesn't have her daughter or know where she's at or how she is.

The rest of Page Johnson's family and friends miss Paige Johnson and don't know where or how she is.

But most people don't seem to lie about where they've been to the police. Jacob Bumpass clammed up and got a lawyer as soon as he seemed to realize he was caught in lies.

He's been touted as someone who cared about Paige Johnson and would do anything for her. But yet he didn't seem to look for her. He hasn't been cooperating with police or investigators. He and those close to him refuse to take law enforcement administered lie detector tests. I've heard others allege that he has had predatory behavior. Some of his posts on Facebook, seem to indicate his predatory behavior. He even made what could be considered a veiled threat, that seemed be toward Paige Johnson.

In his case he was on probation, so talking through a lawyer was common sense, since something unlrelated could get his probation revoked (which is what happened anyway).

He told police what he knew, and from the point of view of someone who wasnt involved, any further questions would clearly be seen as an attempt to pin something on him in the absence of any thing else. Their behaviour clearly indicated that was what they wanted to do, and I'm sure he isn't stupid. He dropped her off where he said he did, he doesn't know anything more that that, so any further questions can only hurt him. He did what any sensible person would have done in that situation.

What predatory behaviour are you talking about? As far as I know there hasn't been anything reported.

Why would he be looking? she was someone he knew, that is all. If he had nothing to do with what happened to her, he would have no idea where to look. And if she was just someone he knew incidently and was friendly with, what would be his motivation to go on some big search? She wasn't his girlfriend, a family member or a lifelong BFF, there was no reason for him to be particulalry concerned about finding her.

<modsnip>.

<modsnip>. Donna doesn&#8217;t seem paranoid. She wants her daughter back home, want&#8217;s to know the truth, and wants justice.

Donna's daughter was last known to be with a violent convicted felon. Jacob Bumpass seemed to be an occultist/Satanist, drug addict, possibly a drug dealer, known as a gangster, seemed to try to groom and lure Paige, and shortly before her disapeance possibly made a veiled threat against Paige. Someone close to Jacob Bumpass; claims they are covering for a serial killer and knows were bodies are hidden. Someone close to Jacob Bumpass; claims that we are searching the wrong place. How can that someone know the searches are the wrong place, unless that person knows where Paige is and unless that person has somehow infiltrated all the groups doing searches? The Johnson family and supporters have been harassed, defamed, threatened, stalked, censored and possibly hacked. It seems people have spread false rumors of sightings. People have tried to divert and mislead suspicion.

Donna hasn&#8217;t seen her daughter for nearly 2 year. Also considering the circumstances of Paige&#8217;s disappearance, Donna has very good reason to be fearful for Paige. It is not paranoia.

<modsnip>. There has been real wrongs. <modsnip>.

<modsnip>?

Just a few wrongs in this case.

Allegedly underage Paige Johnson was illegally provided with alcohol the night she disappeared.

Page Johnson's daughter, no longer has a mother or know where she's at or how she is.

Page Johnson's mother, doesn't have her daughter or know where she's at or how she is.

The rest of Page Johnson's family and friends miss Paige Johnson and don't know where or how she is.

Paige dissappearing is not Bumpass's fault as far as can be determined.

So, If her mother wants to sue hin for wrongfull death, she has to have grounds.

<modsnip>.

If the mother just does it anyway, and files suit in the absence of any evidence, she is going to be held accountable financially. If she starts the suit, and loses, she will have to pay the costs. That is how it works. It has nothing to do with empathy. The law is not a weapon for you to exercise your paranoia with, if you do you risk the financial consequences. Remember, this would be a CIVIL matter, it involves money, and if you lose it will be YOUR money. The at-fault party gets to pay the costs. So you had better be damned sure that you have a case before you go down that road.

Lastly, if Bumpass has nothing to do with whatever happened to Paige, how do you rationalize putting him through hell and bankrupting him, just because you don't have any answers or don't like the answers you are given? The fact that he was the last person known to have seen her does not make him responsible for her.

Jacob Bumpass (person of interest) released from jail then attacked with a tire iron. Aug. 14.
http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20120907/NEWS010704/309070139/Missing-teen-s-friend-attacked
(I don't condone the attack. However the Bumpass <modsnip> sometimes reap what they sow.)

Family Still Searching Two Years After Teen's Disappearance
http://www.local12.com/news/local/s...Years-After-Teens/Bm9lDhGYpkCd7tggbXKADw.cspx

So, If her mother wants to sue hin for wrongfull death, she has to have grounds.

<modsnip>.

There is grounds. Whether there is enough to go to court or convict; would be up to the court.

<modsnip>

http://www.kypost.com/dpps/news/reg...ky-teen-arrested-for-parole-violation_7923061

Jacob Bumpass &#8212; who was the person last seen with Paige Johnson in the early hours of Sept. 23, 2010 &#8212; was arrested Thursday evening in Florence for a parole violation. The Taylor Mill resident had previously been jailed on a prior parole violation.
Bumpass is in the Campbell County Jail. Officials have not released information about what he did to violate his parole.
The Florence teenager went missing after Bumpass said he dropped the then-17-year-old off at 15th and Scott Street in Covington, Ky. He was the last person to see her.
Police state the two exchanged text messages beforehand and according to police, Bumpass told them he dropped the teen off at 15th and Scott but his cellphone records indicate that he was at East Fork Lake in Clermont County.

Read more: http://www.kypost.com/dpps/news/reg...ed-for-parole-violation_7923061#ixzz295hjyGtv

More karma for Jacob Bumpass <modsnip>.

While officially there is no official suspect named in the disappearance of Paige Johnson. Jacob Bumpass has been named a person of interest. Unofficially there are many suspects, however most people consider Jacob Bumpass to be the most likely suspect. Most evidence seems to implicate Jacob Bumpass.

Allegedly Jacob Bumpass provided alcohol to Paige Johnson the night she disappeared. Many people are frustrated with law enforcement, as to why law enforcement hasn't pressed charges against Jacob Bumpass for allegedly providing alcohol to a minor. I suspect that the statute of limitations has passed, so I doubt they could specifically charge Jacob Bumpass now for providing Paige Johnson with alcohol.

Jacob Bumpass has been arrested for some sort of parole/probation violation. Probably something like drugs, alcohol, theft, falsification, associating with convicts, etc... Jacob Bumpass is in Campbell County Jail.

Jacob Bumpass Picked Up on Parole Violation
http://www.local12.com/news/local/s...-Parole-Violation/JmqsX9Q4c0SqqjiH2DoAlQ.cspx

In my opinion Jacob Bumpass is a habitual criminal. The state keeps on giving him early release, and he keeps on abusing the privilege.

Couple of comments/questions:

1. Do we know if the evidence collected as stated in this article: http://www.fox19.com/Global/story.asp?S=13340198 was ever tested to see if the blood was Paige's, or even if it was human?

2. Please do not post facebook rumors.

3. Please remember to link up your statements.

4. Leave the innocents out of this discussion.

Any questions, let a mod know, please, by way of pm and we will address them.

Salem

Couple of comments/questions:

1. Do we know if the evidence collected as stated in this article: http://www.fox19.com/Global/story.asp?S=13340198 was ever tested to see if the blood was Paige's, or even if it was human?

2. Please do not post facebook rumors.

3. Please remember to link up your statements.

4. Leave the innocents out of this discussion.

Any questions, let a mod know, please, by way of pm and we will address them.

Salem
I'm pretty sure this already has been discussed and linked.

The so-called "blood" in that article was possible blood, that turned out to be Kool-Aid.

However, if I recall correctly there was suspected blood found on one of the seats of one of the Bumpass family vehicles. The blood was set out for testing, and the DNA tests show that it was a blood of a female, however it did not match Paige Johnson. So that leads to suspicion, that there might be more than one victim than Paige Johnson.

Search for missing NKY teen Paige Johnson takes another twist
http://news.cincinnati.com/article/...ng-NKY-teen-Paige-Johnson-takes-another-twist

I'm pretty sure this already has been discussed and linked.

The so-called "blood" in that article was possible blood, that turned out to be Kool-Aid.

However, if I recall correctly there was suspected blood found on one of the seats of one of the Bumpass family vehicles. The blood was set out for testing, and the DNA tests show that it was a blood of a female, however it did not match Paige Johnson. So that leads to suspicion, that there might be more than one victim than Paige Johnson.

Search for missing NKY teen Paige Johnson takes another twist
http://news.cincinnati.com/article/...ng-NKY-teen-Paige-Johnson-takes-another-twist

It is that BLOOD from another female that really makes a person wonder how LE works. What are the odds of finding blood from a female in someone's car? Hopefully LE has this female's blood DNA recorded. They had enough to do a DNA check, and it was in good enough condition. This tells me that the blood could not have been very old. Perhaps even from the same time period when Paige vanished. LE should have some indication of aging of that blood. So, another woman was bleeding in his car. How can a guy on parole, and last to see a female minor alive explain that without getting locked up? Surely if a friend had a bloody nose, cut dripping with blood, he would remember! Are there other missing females in this area, or where Bumpass traveled? Or maybe some female that would come forward to explain why she was bleeding in Bumpass's car? I wonder if they are checking that female blood DNA against databases of other missing / deceased females. There are people that are killed but were never reported missing.

The fact that Bumpass has someone's Blood in his car, lied about his whereabouts the night Paige vanished, is the last one to see Paige and does nothing to help find her all does not look good for Bumpass.

Any chance that Bumpass was with more than 1 person that night Paige vanished? Maybe there was an altercation between the 3? For example, what if Bumpass is driving and a fight breaks out between this other female and Paige? Maybe this female is alive and Paige isn't. Maybe the altercation took place outside of the car, but Paige caused this female to bleed, and bleed so bad that it dripped in Bumpass's car. Bumpass could be covering for this female. Murderer, Accomplice, or just some unlucky guy who keeps being in the wrong place at the wrong time who LE keeps picking on?

Recently Paige&#8217;s boyfriend was booked on escape and rape about a week before Jacob Bumpass was taken into custody. Many of us thought there might be a connection. Many of us were hoping that Ronnie may have been providing incriminating evidence against Jacob. Many of us were hoping that with them in jail, that they might give information to where is Paige and what happened to her. The recent charges against Ronnie increase suspicions, that he may have also had something to do with Paige Johnson&#8217;s disappearance.

I have always thought Bumpass was innocent. Call me crazy, but I don't think he did it.

I very distinctly remember the Koolaid... what cop cannot tell the different between dried blood and Koolaid?

<modsnip>.

They tested it to eliminate the possibility of another victim. After this long... that article just might not be there now. :banghead:

http://www.kcbd.com/story/13566264/blood-found-in-car-not-from-paige-johnson

what cop cannot tell the different between dried blood and Koolaid?
The police did determine the substance in the sink was Kool-Aid via a lab. I've never heard police claim the substance in the sink was blood. They send it out for testing and determined it wasn't blood. The police themselves don't make the final determination whether something is blood or not, that's up to a lab. The police did their job.

Some of the media made a mistake and called the stains blood. The media isn't gospel. The media often makes mistakes. <modsnip>.

I DO distinctly remember that the blood was in his brother's car and belonged to his brother's girlfriend... who IS alive and well.

This article does not identify WHO'S blood it was, but I know we read somewhere it was the brother's girlfriend.
<modsnip>.

If I recall correctly, Jacob's mother proposed that the blood may have been from the previous owners. So it seems that Jacob's mother was in effect denying that the blood in the car was Jacob's brother's girlfriend. I'm skeptical that the DNA would be in readable condition after such a long time in such an extreme environment.

I am sorry.
As I said, the articles are all over a year old.
Many of them I cannot find anymore.

<modsnip>. :(

Haven't forgotten you Paige. Just because I'm not posting here doesn't mean I forgot.
Hopefully one day your little girl will know what happened to you. :please:

Where are you Paige? I hope this girl is brought home soon. This is so sad. Please, let her be found and brought home!:please:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3
Back