KY - Rowan County clerk Kim Davis Jailed for Contempt, 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She's probably out shopping for a new frumper from the J.C. Penney "Quiverfull of Hate" line.

(Nothing against J.C. Penney. It just sounded funny in my head with the other stuff. Although, frankly, oftentimes things sound HILARIOUS in my head and nowhere else. So..yeah. Also I like commas, a lot. )

[video=twitter;687108645612564481]https://twitter.com/CNNTonight/status/687108645612564481[/video]

Did you have to show that picture, now I'm going to have nightmares..

:eek:fftobed: I'm going to read something pleasant and try to forget I even looked at that..

:eek:fftobed: I'm going to read something pleasant and try to forget I even looked at that..

She looks so angry and miserable, doesn't she? Someone must have forced her to go, but I had no idea County Clerks were required to attend State of the Union addresses.

What, did she get Josh Duggar's 'retired' FRC ticket?

About her 'hairstyle': The higher it is, the closer to.........getting it caught in the ceiling fan.

~jmo~

[video=twitter;687108645612564481]https://twitter.com/CNNTonight/status/687108645612564481[/video]

Fwiw, I tuned in about 10:00 pm and caught this image of KD at 10:07 pm.

The President began talking about (paraphrasing) prejudice, how people have to work together regardless of personal beliefs, how government is of the people, for the people and by the people ... all of the people. The camera panned to KD - a very recognizable American face - the president continued with (paraphrasing) what message does it send to the rest of the world not getting along as one?

A beautiful moment imo. I could suddenly see the reason for her invitation.

Well done, Mr President, well done.

Wow-I thought this non-sapient had crawled back in her cave. Hopefully, this is her farewell appearance.

I just had a great idea! They need to get her on Dancing With the Stars!! Ok, not really, I don't want her to have one more minute of publicity. But can you imagine how entertaining that could be?

What, did she get Josh Duggar's 'retired' FRC ticket?

About her 'hairstyle': The higher it is, the closer to.........getting it caught in the ceiling fan.

~jmo~

That's not hair, her head's just swollen like that. I think it's one on God's curses on the wicked ,infirm, and morally deficient...

You're cruel, no one should have to see that.. As a matter of fact I think that comes under the heading of cruel and unusual punishment.. If I was in jail you'd be in real trouble..

It was much worse seeing her live during the SOTU, trust me. KD looked like she was going to spit spikes. If looks could kill...

It was much worse seeing her live during the SOTU, trust me. KD looked like she was going to spit spikes. If looks could kill...

In her case I'd say that they do. If you could bottle that you'd make a fortune, market it for birth control...

By Aximill
Wednesday Mar 16, 2016 · 7:11 AM PDT
Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò is a staunch conservative and was vocally opposed to same-sex marriage throughout his five-year tenure as the Vatican’s nuncio (ambassador) to the United States.
He also sent an anonymous invite to Ms. Kim Davis, of anti-equality fame, to the Pope’s DC visit. While people, here and elsewhere, initially thought this was a coup for Davis and bigotry, Pope Francis turned the other cheek.
And now word comes that the incident is prompting The Vatican to replace Vigano. A friend of the Pope’s claimed he was blindsided by the meeting, and the move caused the Vatican to distance itself from Viganò, leading many to believe the Pope would quietly replace him as his “statutory retirement age” was approaching. Viganò turned 75 in January; when bishops and archbishops reach that age, they are required to submit a letter of resignation to the Vatican.

more at link: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/...assador-to-U-S-over-Kim-Davis?detail=facebook

Thanks, LinasK, for that uplifting post. Pope Francis is quite a wonder -- different in some ways than his predecessor.

:D :D :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back