GUILTY KY - Ryan Poston, 29, murdered at his Highland Heights home, 12 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:seeya:

BBM: OMG ... is she trying to make it look like Ryan was a pedo -- like Jodi said about Travis, which was a lie ...

Also, I thought SH was 21 years old when she murdered Ryan, and Ryan was only 29 years old.

Please correct if I am wrong on this one. TIA !

You're right about their ages!! Just waiting for Alyce to show up :waiting:

:seeya: I hope your friend escapes soon ... and here are just a few suggestions so your friend does not end up like Ryan and Travis Alexander:

- Obtain a Restraining Order against this :crazy: woman ...

- Change all of his passwords to his e-mail, any social media accounts, bank accounts, etc. -- these type of women luv to hack into their accounts ...

- Document the abuse, etc. -- maybe have a friend keep this documentation so this :crazy: woman does not find it with him ...

Oh -- make sure he has no guns or other type weapons around that this :crazy: can get her hands on -- so he does not end up like Ryan.

I hope this helps ... and please add to the list if you think of anything else !

TIA !

He needs to have a code word or phrase with friends or family to signal them if/when in a dangerous situation. Instead of "Hurry, come help" or "Quick call the cops" which would only infuriate her more, he would say "I've got a toothache".

Friends, family need to make a schedule between them to make frequent calls or texts so he can tell them if he has a 'toothache'.

I want to know too Curious Me, obviously these were RX's prescribed by a Doctor. What their paid for witness testified to is long term amphetamine abuse effects. This is to confuse the jurors. Children take medication (amphetamines) to treat ADD and ADHD and in my opinion they take them far too long, but that is just MO, I am not a doctor. But any medication sold today has side effects that affect a small percentage of people. It's listed on all medication. This Defense Doctor just highlighted those small side effects to confuse the jury. Hopefully most are smart enough to see what the DT was trying to do. I would hope the prosecution would point that out.

A toxicology expert called by the defense says Poston was taking Xanax and Adderall, drugs linked to aggression and paranoia. "There are good effects of these drugs,” said Dr. Saeed Jortani. “However, the effects on aggression, the effects on violence and things that we see, it doesn't mean they do not exist and do not impact what we see in this case." Prosecutors say Poston was taking the drugs while under a doctor's care and were quick to point out the toxicology expert is being paid $380 an hour by the defense.

Read More at: http://www.local12.com/news/feature...ys-Ryan-Poston-prone-to-violence-117648.shtml

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news...bers-boyfriend-violent-toxicologist-testifies

"What is interesting about this drug is it's given to people to decrease their panic situation or - it's called anxiolytic, it decreases anxiety. That's what it's made for. But, in certain individuals, what it could cause is the opposite. It could cause emotional outbursts. It would cause basically discontrol and violence and so on," Jortani said.

Thank you, dog.gone.cute and Tillicum. :) Great advice that I'll pass on to his male friends. His internet/passwords are secure (for now) but it's too much of a risk for me to talk about this situation to him directly too much, since I'm female and if she found communication from me about anything but nonsense (funny memes etc) . . . well, I worry for obvious reasons.

My husband was also once in an abusive relationship. He waited till she was too drunk to drive, threw his possessions in a bag, ran and never looked back.

There isn't as much support for male DV victims and a lot of social stigma and judgment. I am glad to see more and more men speaking up and supporting each other in that regard.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news...bers-boyfriend-violent-toxicologist-testifies

"What is interesting about this drug is it's given to people to decrease their panic situation or - it's called anxiolytic, it decreases anxiety. That's what it's made for. But, in certain individuals, what it could cause is the opposite. It could cause emotional outbursts. It would cause basically discontrol and violence and so on," Jortani said.

Maybe she got into his medications since she's the one who had the emotional outburst, the discontrol and violence. I'm sure when Alyce gets there she'll be able to explain why she was the victim of violence and not him.

She shot him in the face to 'give him the nose job he always wanted' and then shot him in the head, once in the back, once under an arm and two times in the chest because he was 'still twitching'.

And I'm pretty sure he was sitting down when she did this... at least the first shot.
Why do you need to defend yourself against someone sitting down?

And I'm pretty sure he was sitting down when she did this... at least the first shot.

Not according to the defense expert :facepalm: http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news...rensic-expert-to-stand-in-shayna-hubers-trial

Nichols said Poston could not have been seated when the shots were fired because of wounds to the back, but Commonwealth Attorney Michelle Snodgrass got him to admit he could have fallen forward exposing his back.

http://www.local12.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/Shayna-Hubers-murder-trial-Defense-says-Ryan-Poston-prone-to-violence-117648.shtml

They introduced Facebook posts he made about his lawsuit against a legal partner.

"So now everyone wants me to settle," Poston writes. "I want to rig explosives to everything I see. There's nothing I want more than to just scorch (expletive) the earth and leave this entire city in a pile of burnt rubble if necessary..."

A toxicology expert called by the defense says Poston was taking Xanax and Adderall, drugs linked to aggression and paranoia.

SH tells police in the interview room that she shoots him twice in the head and in the face then walks over to him and shoots him again after he falls in the floor, she shoots him four more times. so I don't know what that DT guy was talking about

SH tells police in the interview room that she shoots him twice in the head and in the face then walks over to him and shoots him again after he falls in the floor, she shoots him four more times. so I don't know what that DT guy was talking about

I think her story "evolved" much like Arias from Questioning to Trial

Well, I just tuned to Dr. Drew and he's featuring this case, so here I am. :)
Comparing her to JA. OMG. I guess I'm hooked.

The 911 call - where she said Ryan picked her up and carried her out of the house, was all I needed to hear for me to consider her guilty.

Oh, well marking my place, as I try to catch up. :)

Staying with a manipulative stalker type person is like falling into the fog. They can run over all your boundaries, too.

FOG = Fear Obligation Guilt

It's best to break it off with them and have NO CONTACT whatsoever. Poor Ryan.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...12-Oct-2012-Shayna-Hubers-chgd-w-murder/page6

"He says he's only with me because he feels so awful about it when I cry when he breaks up with me," Hubers wrote Oyler.

A toxicology expert called by the defense says Poston was taking Xanax and Adderall, drugs linked to aggression and paranoia. "There are good effects of these drugs,” said Dr. Saeed Jortani. “However, the effects on aggression, the effects on violence and things that we see, it doesn't mean they do not exist and do not impact what we see in this case." Prosecutors say Poston was taking the drugs while under a doctor's care and were quick to point out the toxicology expert is being paid $380 an hour by the defense.

Read More at: http://www.local12.com/news/feature...ys-Ryan-Poston-prone-to-violence-117648.shtml

Dr. Drew totally disagrees with this. He thinks it's an odd combination to be prescribed together.

I've taken Xanax, it's an anti-anxiety drug. When you're not used to it, it can put you to sleep. I'm not sure about Adderall.
Adderall contains a combination of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine... Adderall is used to treat narcolepsy and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)... http://www.drugs.com/adderall.html
Now I understand what Dr. Drew was saying, they sort of counter-act each other.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/campbell-county/newport/defense-set-for-big-day-in-shanyna-hubers-trial

Shayna Hubers' mom says daughter's boyfriend gave her the creeps

The case could be in the hands of jurors by the end of the week.

SH's mother is a real B if you ask me. She trashed the victim over and over again but Lisa Carter and her husband never said any unnecessary derogatory comments about SH. They simply told what she did and said that they knew and what their son said about her, no unnecessary mean comments like the trashy killers mother did. I guess Class shows in this trial too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obamna
Back