Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I've got some reading comprehension issues but that's not what this article is saying, IMO. Says they do not know what home Savannah was last at. I'm not seeing where it says house on Perkins Rd is where Savannah was said to walk away from.
I am as confused as you are. That is the only link I could find that came close to a second house being searched.

C

Cajun team arrived 01/29.

Did dogs search around the homes and on land? The 29th sounds a little late for the dogs to pick up the scent.

I haven't researched cadaver dogs. Wonder if that's what they were using the dogs for? In the water that's what they would be used for but thinking about on land and to see if she left the house alive.

As my sig’ indicates, MOO. I’m local, I know the downtown Lex scene, I know Richmond like the back of my hand & GC!
Also, it is MOO when a woman goes out drinking with no money, she has made plans in advance to hook up with someone or plans to meet a new person to buy drinks. Otherwise, why drive to the next county to go to bars?
I mean, I’m not going to my local McD with no money. What would be the point? Drinks in Lex are not on the “cheap” side, either.

Okay.

I'm on my cell phone, and it doesn't show me your location or even the signature line.

It doesnt show me mine either or anyone else's. Lol

Thanks for the info.

Okay.

I'm on my cell phone, and it doesn't show me your location or even the signature line.

It doesnt show me mine either or anyone else's. Lol

Thanks for the info.

Just as an aside- I don’t think Richmond PD is in over their heads, especially since KSP and multiple other agencies are involved. EKU, in Richmond, offers one of the better police studies programs in the country. All of the counties send LE and most every other first responders to EKU for training before they’re ever put in the field. Richmond PD isn’t anywhere near as small as some of the other counties in the area.

The link is in post 320 or you can google WKYT, WTVQ or WLEX. There’s an issue going on with WLEX, it seems. Generally, there website is updated continually.
Thanks. Thats the link to their livestream. I watched the 6:00 but didn't see it. It says they play reruns when not live so I'll check back for the 5:00. This is from earlier. Is it similar? Police: Spurlock Was Last Seen At Garrard County Home

This is a LEX 18 local news channels’ report from YouTube. Essentially, a farm on Perkins Rd was searched and a house up the road. In addition, another house in the county was searched which is where the white car was impounded, but the address is being withheld

This is a LEX 18 local news channels’ report from YouTube. Essentially, a farm on Perkins Rd was searched and a house up the road. In addition, another house in the county was searched which is where the white car was impounded, but the address is being withheld

Tysm, some of us had trouble with WLEX site. When I pull them up, I get a new format. That’s why I suggested people google, which is as quick, if not quicker than posting. Jmo.
The house with location withheld seems to be key, imo.

I'm pretty sure the house up the road from the farm on Perkins is the one the white car was impounded from. The media was there for that one. It sounds like the "second" house we're just hearing about was searched either right before the house the car was impounded from or shortly after. I'm thinking LE didn't appreciate how SM blew up with the address of the house right after the news showed the search and car being towed away so they requested no media when they searched the other house.

As my sig’ indicates, MOO. I’m local, I know the downtown Lex scene, I know Richmond like the back of my hand & GC!
Also, it is MOO when a woman goes out drinking with no money, she has made plans in advance to hook up with someone or plans to meet a new person to buy drinks. Otherwise, why drive to the next county to go to bars?
I mean, I’m not going to my local McD with no money. What would be the point? Drinks in Lex are not on the “cheap” side, either.

I don't think she wanted her Mom to know she was out drinking either. No need to go to Lex to drink. There's plenty of watering holes in Richmond. It's a college town. If they just wanted to have dinner and a couple drinks there's all kinds of places for that too. I'm pretty familiar w/GC. They roll the streets up at 9 p.m. Nothing to do there but party, or party, for young people, at someones home, especially after 2:30 in the a.m.

Last edited:
Just as an aside- I don’t think Richmond PD is in over their heads, especially since KSP and multiple other agencies are involved. EKU, in Richmond, offers one of the better police studies programs in the country. All of the counties send LE and most every other first responders to EKU for training before they’re ever put in the field. Richmond PD isn’t anywhere near as small as some of the other counties in the area.

No prob. We can think as we like. I THINK they are in over their heads. KSP is likely calling the shots, imo, & yes, the law enforcement academy is at EKU so recruits are sent to Richmond, as are officers for annual training. There’s no other place to send them. They can’t go to KSP or Fayette county. Jmo

Maybe I've got some reading comprehension issues but that's not what this article is saying, IMO. Says they do not know what home Savannah was last at. I'm not seeing where it says house on Perkins Rd is where Savannah was said to walk away from.
FYI, correct link is now posted...numerous times ;). I have a whole new respect for TOS rule that says you must post a link when referring to any thing other then opinion lol. It's all good. Live and learn.

I don't think she wanted her Mom to know she was out drinking either. No need to go to Lex to drink. There's plenty of watering holes in Richmond. It's a college town. If they just wanted to have dinner and a couple drinks there's all kinds of places for that too. I'm pretty familiar w/GC. They role the streets up at 9 p.m. Nothing to do there but party, or party, for young people, at someones home, especially after 2:30 in the a.m.

I wonder, did her mom even know she was headed to LA (Lex Area) or did she think she was only going to hook up with a gf? Remember, mom said S hadn’t been going out.
Idk if mom would have allowed her to borrow the car, if she knew. Because, even tho S parked her car & rode with her friend, she still needed to drive home, had she turned to her car. It’s very confusing, imo.
I think we all can guess the outcome of this, IMO.

The house where the car was towed is the location we know, it the house on the corner Fall Lick Rd and Perkins Lane. The other search site, that the Cajun team searched, was on Perkins Lane. There was also a search site on Manuel Ln, and a search around Cedar Creek Lake in Lincoln County, and a search off of a segment of the Ky River (they put in at Madison Cty at Boonesboro). In addition to these, there is also the site, now, that we do not know the location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GFinder