Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sorry for your loss....A parent should not have to bury their child, but not knowing if their child is alive or dead, and not knowing where he/she is makes an unbearable pain even more unbearable.

Yes, and it doesn't matter how old Savannah is or what choices she may/may not have made. She's still someone's daughter, best friend, and mother.

Her discomfort may not have come until later. I have been completely comfortable getting into a car before, only to become extremely frightened within minutes.

Very possible. Even if they were going to a mutual friend's home in GC. Once they got past Nicholasville, that's a pretty lonely ride at 3:00 - 4:00 a.m. Some second guessing could have run through her mind. Even so, there's that little voice in your head, when one has been drinking, that says, Ohhh, don't be silly, all is fine!!!!

They probably didn't hit where they were going til at around 3:30-4:00 a.m. or close to it. Daylight would start to break between 6:30 and 7:00 a.m. So whatever happened, happened fast. If she is deceased, and someone hid her body, it was done very close, and quickly, that Fri. a.m.

The missing notice was not really circulated til at least four to five days after she went missing (after the truck was pulled over). I've a feeling they quickly hid her body, and then, later, moved her body, to a better location. If so, that gives a whole new possibility of search locations. In following cases, on WS, for nearly three years now, I've noticed a trend that perps seem to hide bodies/evidence within about 25 miles of their home location. I guess it is a combination of knowing the area, and they are very short on time.

Yes, and it doesn't matter how old Savannah is or what choices she may/may not have made. She's still someone's daughter, best friend, and mother.
Absolutely. Savannah matters to many people- her children, her parents, friends. My youngest is her age- it makes me shudder to think how unsafe it is out there for many women and men today.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your child.

I’m intrigued to know more about the female who is believed to have been in the vehicle with Savannah and the males. Could this have been the friend she had argued with and who had left earlier? <modsnip>

I suggested they trace the IP address or pass info to police. <modsnip>Have they checked outbuilding? Sheds etc?

Last edited by a moderator:
well the facetime to mom is critical here. suggests she willingly was in the car and was planning to stay out a bit longer with "friends".

That's also what I am thinking now. I believe she willingly went with the three men. Am questioning if she realized how far she would be traveling. Seems strange she would party more and drive. Drive so far after drinking and or using a drug or drugs. We know she had a DUI charge recently.

would she walk that way with someone she just met? folks have been known to do lots of questionable things with people they just met.

That's true but it shows me she liked him and wanted to be with him and not the other man. That's my impression of why she is so close to him with her arm around his arm.

Just my opinion- if she was not comfortable riding with these guys, she could have asked a bartender to call for a ride for her.

Yes it does seem she would have had other options other to have left with men she didn't know just to get a ride to ehr car. After considering all we know now, I believe Savannah left with the men to have more fun after the bar closed. I would assume she was promised a ride to her car after they partied. Or whatever their plans were when she left with them. I'm not convinced she realized how far she would be traveling away from where her Mom's car was parked.

SBM

Maybe...
End of the night, high heels and achy feet, cold, upset that my friend left me...so maybe. It doesn't look like a romantic move to me, just a friendly one.

I'm seeing it as showing me she wanted to spend more time with this man. Possibly a romantic move, she had broken up with her long time boyfriend. Not romantic as in sex but maybe wanted to get to know him better that morning in order to have a new man to date.

This woman's body was found in the county North of where Savannah went missing and LE said the body was deceased for days, not weeks (though cold can really throw off a decomp timeline unless you have a very good ME on it). Just putting it out there in case there are other missing women in KY that WS is tracking. Woman's body found in creek in Knox County - ABC 36 News

This woman's body was found in the county North of where Savannah went missing and LE said the body was deceased for days, not weeks (though cold can really throw off a decomp timeline unless you have a very good ME on it). Just putting it out there in case there are other missing women in KY that WS is tracking. Woman's body found in creek in Knox County - ABC 36 News

It actually says several days, so that could mean weeks. As in that they can rule out a day or two...JMO

I have a feeling it’s this woman
KY - KY - Shannon Harkins Wombles, 44, car found abandoned, Flat Lick, Knox County, 28 Dec 2018

Knox co is actually about an 1.5 hr south of GC, closer to the Tennessee border

I got to thinking about the 25 mile radius thing. I don't know that it's of any help but here's a radius map. I made Lancaster, the center point, as we do not truly know where she went missing from. Even within a 10 mile radius, that's a lot of ground to cover.

Attachments

• RadiusMap2.jpg
    RadiusMap2.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 14
I got to thinking about the 25 mile radius thing. I don't know that it's of any help but here's a radius map. I made Lancaster, the center point, as we do not truly know where she went missing from. Even within a 10 mile radius, that's a lot of ground to cover.
How do you get to the rock quarry on your map?

Very possible. Even if they were going to a mutual friend's home in GC. Once they got past Nicholasville, that's a pretty lonely ride at 3:00 - 4:00 a.m. Some second guessing could have run through her mind. Even so, there's that little voice in your head, when one has been drinking, that says, Ohhh, don't be silly, all is fine!!!!

They probably didn't hit where they were going til at around 3:30-4:00 a.m. or close to it. Daylight would start to break between 6:30 and 7:00 a.m. So whatever happened, happened fast. If she is deceased, and someone hid her body, it was done very close, and quickly, that Fri. a.m.

The missing notice was not really circulated til at least four to five days after she went missing (after the truck was pulled over). I've a feeling they quickly hid her body, and then, later, moved her body, to a better location. If so, that gives a whole new possibility of search locations. In following cases, on WS, for nearly three years now, I've noticed a trend that perps seem to hide bodies/evidence within about 25 miles of their home location. I guess it is a combination of knowing the area, and they are very short on time.
this is one of the key issues to me. is it true that LE did not get involved until a few days had passed? one of the reasons the watts case was solved so quickly is that concerned friends wasted no time in acting on their hunches and misgivings about SW not answering texts and calls.

I don't know SS,, but I think she thought that she was getting a ride back to her car. From what I've read here, the men were strangers. I am very concerned and thinking the worst....sadly. 3 men and one woman does not bode well imo

It reminds me of Natalee Holloway in Aruba. I think she thought she was getting into a cab/taxi. The cabs there look like regular cars. My point is... a woman needs a ride and things go terribly wrong.

When her friend/s left how did she think she'd get back to her mom's car?

I don't know SS,, but I think she thought that she was getting a ride back to her car. From what I've read here, the men were strangers. I am very concerned and thinking the worst....sadly. 3 men and one woman does not bode well imo

It reminds me of Natalee Holloway in Aruba. I think she thought she was getting into a cab/taxi. The cabs there look like regular cars. My point is... a woman needs a ride and things go terribly wrong.

When her friend/s left how did she think she'd get back to her mom's car?

When I consider all I know about this case It makes sense she was already talking with one or more of the men when her friend or friends left. I'm thinking they had already discussed partying and offered a ride to the car either before her friend or friends left or right after.

The Facetime calls tell me Savannah was going to do something other than be driven to her car. She told her Mom she was having fun with friends and would be home later that morning. I would think if she was being driven to the car she would have said something like, I'm on my way to the car and be home soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod