Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's possible that she felt like she had to get away (almost a panic situation emotionally) and now is too afraid or ashamed or embarrassed by all the hooplah to come back.

I do get the feeling that she looked down on being a mother with several children and how would forever change a lifestyle she enjoyed. I think she wanted out but I really don't think this is the type of situation she would have left in. She may very well have been looking for a temporary escape with drugs and I don't know anything about her or what she would do but there is some dangerous heroin going around mixed with fentnyl in it that has killed and there is quite a bit of marijuana laced with formaldehyde that is messing up brains so bad they cannot function normally any more. Also you're in the moonshine capitol in Kentucky and every other farmer probably has a jar. If they didn't know how to take off the methanol in the early runs something like that ends up killing people sometimes in groups. I've seen where as many as up to 50 people dying in India due to methanol in their home brew. I'm with the jULIA_BEE on that where I hope she ran off and is found safe but I don't think that is likely. We have only 2 good found safe scenarios, 1. Ran away 2. Held hostage

Hello, newbie here.
Every day I check to see if there is an update on this case and hate that so much time has gone by without an update.
I’ve wondered if in fact these guys are innocent. Maybe Savannah did leave the house on her own. Heck, maybe she was even struck by a car as she walked down the road. I believe her body is in Garrard County, but I’m starting to think that these bar guys had nothing to do with it. I don’t believe she’s in a field. I think the police should ask the public and maybe even car body shops, if someone has come in with recent damage to their vehicle. All my opinion.
I think it is extremely unfortunate that out of date photos were put out as to what she looked like. What she looked like in January is no where near what she looked like prior to her most recent pregnancy. They don’t look like the same person.

But where could she be for going on two months? What sort of friend would take her in that way yet no one has thought to check with him or her? I am sure there is no one in my life who would hide me while searches are going on, teams coming from out of state, and people being accused of harming me...seems so unlikely as to be impossible, just about...

We went out driving yesterday. Wandered down 39. This is what the old quarry looks like now, they've cleared the brush. I don't think it is likely she's there, but, I'd not rule it out (if only from the memories of childhood stories).

Attachments

• 20190221_141344.jpg
    20190221_141344.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 20190221_141625.jpg
    20190221_141625.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 52
It is kind of a travesty that the photo so widely shown is the very blond one...most people probably only saw that one, unless they follow obsessively like we do here. And it is what one would have noticed if she had been seen walking...IF she looked like that...

Those are the good stories...otherwise, people who "drop out" to start a "new life" with a new identity.........that's stuff for the movies.....LOL, I've even thought about it myself......start a new identity in Honolulu.....(!)..

It's incredibly difficult to do it in real life. It's been a theory in almost every disappearance case I've followed (along with human trafficking,which is the #1 theory despite the fact that it rarely turns out to be true). Out of the probably 100+ missing persons' cases I've followed, only two have surprised me. One really was a woman who went afar to start a new life and had no idea her family and friends were looking for her and the other was a woman who disappeared in a fugue state and couldn't remember who she was.

As much as I'd like to believe that Savannah is alive, I don't think she is.

It is kind of a travesty that the photo so widely shown is the very blond one...most people probably only saw that one, unless they follow obsessively like we do here. And it is what one would have noticed if she had been seen walking...IF she looked like that...

Agree. She looks beautiful in those blonde photos. I can understand why her family would want those released. If I looked like that, I'd want them out there in the world as well. Heck, if I looked the way she did in some of her pictures I'd buy myself a billboard and plaster my picture up there just because. However, you're right. They don't accurately depict the present-day Savannah. Her hair was a completely different color when she went missing and her face and body were filled out from the pregnancy. She is one of those women whose faces can look different depending on extra weight or what kind of makeup she was wearing. It's hard to see the same person in both styles. (She's still a cute girl, don't get me wrong.) When the public is trying to remember a tall, very thin, blonde woman with full makeup versus a brunette with a fuller face and a little extra baby weight sans makeup that's kind of a problem.

Hello, newbie here.
Every day I check to see if there is an update on this case and hate that so much time has gone by without an update.
I’ve wondered if in fact these guys are innocent. Maybe Savannah did leave the house on her own.
Heck, maybe she was even struck by a car as she walked down the road. I believe her body is in Garrard County, but I’m starting to think that these bar guys had nothing to do with it. I don’t believe she’s in a field. I think the police should ask the public and maybe even car body shops, if someone has come in with recent damage to their vehicle. All my opinion.
I think it is extremely unfortunate that out of date photos were put out as to what she looked like. What she looked like in January is no where near what she looked like prior to her most recent pregnancy. They don’t look like the same person.

I, too, wondered if someone could have hit her with their car, freaked out and took her to conceal her body. I realize that’s a very remote possibility. I wish they’d find her.

I, too, wondered if someone could have hit her with their car, freaked out and took her to conceal her body. I realize that’s a very remote possibility. I wish they’d find her.

I think that's a valid possibility, especially if the person who hit her was intoxicated at the time (or had something else that they thought might get them into trouble). I've also wondered if she called someone else to come and get her and THAT person did something to her.

Just different scenarios to play around with I guess. I think it's more likely that something happened to her by the people she left with.

I think that's a valid possibility, especially if the person who hit her was intoxicated at the time (or had something else that they thought might get them into trouble). I've also wondered if she called someone else to come and get her and THAT person did something to her.

Just different scenarios to play around with I guess. I think it's more likely that something happened to her by the people she left with.

That’s a good point about someone coming to get her. Without her phone, no one but that person would know about it. That’s a good reason for the phone to disappear, too. I’ve also thought that some accident could have happened while she was with the 3 people. One of them could have accidentally ran into her with their car. She could have tripped and fell and hit her head so hard that it killed her. Maybe there was a “good” reason (only to the people she was with) that they didn’t want to call LE to report it. They would have to conceal it.

***Before anyone takes the above as facts, ALL of the above scenarios are JMO only. Just theories to kick around.***

I think it’s healthy for the investigation to think of various scenarios. It would be very unfortunate if LE is only focused on one-track here as they may have missed their window of opportunity to get this case solved.
It is sad that SS has most likely become a victim due to her choices that evening. I think back to some of the dumb things I did in my late teens/early 20s and I’m fortunate that nothing evil came my way.

Checking in for news on SS....
Where are you Savannah? Local sleuthers, is it still nasty weather down that way? I have never seen such rain in many years as I have lately. :(

It hasn't gotten un-nasty. There was a giant golden orb in the sky for a few hours yesterday, and I was a bit scared until it mysteriously vanished, and it started raining.

That’s a good point about someone coming to get her. Without her phone, no one but that person would know about it. That’s a good reason for the phone to disappear, too. I’ve also thought that some accident could have happened while she was with the 3 people. One of them could have accidentally ran into her with their car. She could have tripped and fell and hit her head so hard that it killed her. Maybe there was a “good” reason (only to the people she was with) that they didn’t want to call LE to report it. They would have to conceal it.

***Before anyone takes the above as facts, ALL of the above scenarios are JMO only. Just theories to kick around.***

Would police be able to search her phone records from the company who powers her phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member