Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As to the meaning of ‘unnatural position,’ I think it might just mean that it would have been impossible for her to get there on her own.
I had to look it up because I had never heard of it before. It is actually a type of forensics that can provide good info. If you go back a couple pages I posted a link.

I don't believe he was ever officially called a person of interest which would be needed per rules; Suspect (as indicated by LE)". Maybe @jULIA_bEE can correct but it seems to me one of the early articles actually said they were not considered person of interest or suspects. LE would not say if they were cleared at that time. I tried to go back to find it but couldn't.
Rules - Etiquette & Information

I feel confident that the three were never officially named as suspects, or persons of interest. That’s why they couldn’t be sleuthed on WS.

However, I feel even more confident that LE considered one or more of them suspects, right from the first.

Backing up a little bit here, why call an attorney for a foul smell? Thoughts on if he knows something?
We had a strange odor outside years ago that eventually came into our house and we called our police non-emergency number. They sent the fire department with their equipment to check for gas leaks, etc.
Just guessing but if my son had been questioned and my house had been searched in a murder case; I would call an attorney to. No, I hope I would call LE. I wonder if the wording "his attorney" meant the son's attorney? If in fact it was the father and not a neighbor.

I feel confident that the three were never officially named as suspects, or persons of interest. That’s why they couldn’t be sleuthed on WS.

However, I feel even more confident that LE considered one or more of them suspects, right from the first.
I agree. Not just a suspect but charged. I think we are good.

Just guessing but if my son had been questioned and my house had been searched in a murder case; I would call an attorney to. No, I hope I would call LE. I wonder if the wording "his attorney" meant the son's attorney? If in fact it was the father and not a neighbor.

(Authorities were at Perkins Lane, which is one of the sites where search teams were deployed in the weeks following Spurlock's disappearance. The road was blocked at the Fall Lick Road intersection. They received a tip around 5 p.m.

Sparks' arrest citation says a man called his attorney Wednesday to report a foul odor coming from his property. Troopers said that information, in addition to the fact that Sparks "is the primary suspect in a missing persons investigation," led investigators to search the property. )

Kentucky State Police to announce new details in Savannah Spurlock investigation

Absolutely. They had their eyes focused on these guys, and it was simply a matter of figuring out the specifics.

There was never a reason to look anywhere else, as the evidence pointed in one direction.

(Authorities were at Perkins Lane, which is one of the sites where search teams were deployed in the weeks following Spurlock's disappearance. The road was blocked at the Fall Lick Road intersection. They received a tip around 5 p.m.

Sparks' arrest citation says a man called his attorney Wednesday to report a foul odor coming from his property. Troopers said that information, in addition to the fact that Sparks "is the primary suspect in a missing persons investigation," led investigators to search the property. )

Kentucky State Police to announce new details in Savannah Spurlock investigation
That could go either way, that bolded statement. A man called his attorney- could mean the suspect/POI called himself, or another man? Why be so vague, I wonder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet