Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police have confirmed that they searched a home in Garrard County Tuesday in connection to the disappearance of Savannah Spurlock.
Police: Home Searched In Spurlock Disappearance
Wow, I don't know if I've ever seen a timeline put on a tip reward. There must be some chatter and maybe LE is putting some incentive in order to move the case forward.

I truly hope Savannah is found and whomever is responsible be held accountable. I still don't believe she ever left of her own accord. She has a loving family and four little babies who need answers.
JMO

The reward is only offered until May 15. I don't believe that I have ever seen an expiration date on a reward. That seems pretty odd to me. Seems you would leave it on the table as long as needed. JMO

In addition to what others have mentioned regarding reasons why there is an expiration date another reason could be this clearly means there will not be an INCREASE in the reward. People might wait out giving information thinking the reward amount may increase but if they know there is an expiration date to the reward then they know the reward isn't going to increase, instead it's going to disappear

I think this says a lot about what direction this case has been leaning towards. I don't believe that LE thinks that SS left that location on Price court of her own free will and or alive....MOO

I agree. I know a lot of people think she has gone off on her own and is still alive somewhere, but I just don't see it. I think she is deceased. Something was found/said/etc that made LE go back to that house to search again. I feel like they have a very good idea of what happened, but they need to be able to prove it.

I agree. I know a lot of people think she has gone off on her own and is still alive somewhere, but I just don't see it. I think she is deceased. Something was found/said/etc that made LE go back to that house to search again. I feel like they have a very good idea of what happened, but they need to be able to prove it.

Absolutely and I think in order to obtain a warrant for this search. (which I am thinking it’s highly likely that they did). I think they would have likely had to have found something or got some sort of evidence back(either electronically or otherwise) to lead them to a second search. All mere speculation, but I just hope they can find enough for an arrest and eventually a conviction. Moo

I think this says a lot about what direction this case has been leaning towards. I don't believe that LE thinks that SS left that location on Price court of her own free will and or alive....MOO

I agree. I think LE has been pretty clear about that from the beginning when they made the statement about how they had evidence of her being there but none of her leaving.

Several people who live in the same road confirmed LE have searched house again and were there between 10am and 4pm today. This may have come from a tip to the helpline.
Neighbours report The windows were seen to be checked with foil. A rug rolled up left outside the property was also reported. I’m not allowed to mention names of suspects so can only refer to persons home originally searched.
I need to find the link, but wasn’t it previously reported that two locations were originally searched? We’ve seen the photo of the white home that was searched but MSM did not release photo of other home/apartment. Is the Price Court location the white home we’ve already seen?

I need to find the link, but wasn’t it previously reported that two locations were originally searched? We’ve seen the photo of the white home that was searched but MSM did not release photo of other home/apartment. Is the Price Court location the white home we’ve already seen?
Price Court was never mentioned in MSM until this second search to my knowledge. We knew a second home was searched but only knew it was in Lancaster. I saw the Lancaster home on a video made by someone traveling the rte from the bar to the home. The video was quickly taken down. It is still not clear to me if SS was at the Price Court home. Searches were near the Fall Lick home. So, can anyone shed light on what law enforcements theory may be on where SS traveled that evening.

It was. Apparently there were two places searched and LE requested no media at the second location. It’s never been verified that the second location was Price ln but I think it most likely was.

Police search Garrard County home for missing Richmond mother

Officers with the Lancaster Police Department tell WYMT that the Richmond Police Department contacted them saying they would be searching a home on Price Court.

Now, Richmond PD would not say if they found anything, but detectives said they are making good progress.

Police have searched several places in Garrard County.

At one home on Fall Lick Road, police took a car and searched the home.

Search and Rescue crews from out of state have scoured rural areas and rivers looking for Spurlock.

Ellen Spurlock, Savannah Spurlock's mother, said she was told the home police searched was tied to one of the men she was last seen with.

"But they wanted to be sure they got everything they needed. I don't know exactly what drew them back there," Ellen Spurlock said.

[...]

There’s a video I was watching on YouTube yesterday of this woman who dedicates so many days to searching for savannah, I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post the video or not but she went to price court and asked a few neighbors and found the house. It also had a rug on the side of it, I’ve been hearing some stuff about police taking a rug from outside. Someone let me know if I can post it please!

There’s a video I was watching on YouTube yesterday of this woman who dedicates so many days to searching for savannah, I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post the video or not but she went to price court and asked a few neighbors and found the house. It also had a rug on the side of it, I’ve been hearing some stuff about police taking a rug from outside. Someone let me know if I can post it please!

my best advice is to just alert your own post and explain why you think it is relevant etc. most likely they won't allow it IMO as it is speculation/rumor. but when in doubt always ask a mod. They appreciate being asked first rather than having to sort through and find it and have to delete it and issue a timeout...MOO

I have a strong suspicion that LE knew what happened, and who was responsible, from the beginning. I think extra pressure and talk of a reward made someone squeal. Good.

Police search Garrard County home for missing Richmond mother

Officers with the Lancaster Police Department tell WYMT that the Richmond Police Department contacted them saying they would be searching a home on Price Court.

Now, Richmond PD would not say if they found anything, but detectives said they are making good progress.

Police have searched several places in Garrard County.

At one home on Fall Lick Road, police took a car and searched the home.

Search and Rescue crews from out of state have scoured rural areas and rivers looking for Spurlock.

Ellen Spurlock, Savannah Spurlock's mother, said she was told the home police searched was tied to one of the men she was last seen with.

"But they wanted to be sure they got everything they needed. I don't know exactly what drew them back there," Ellen Spurlock said.

[...]
This sounds like they are going forward with a circumstantial case of murder without her body. If they have enough there will be an arrest soon.
I hope this is wrong. I still hope and pray she is found safe.

I strongly lean toward, she's deceased. If she is deceased, I don't feel that it was deliberate. I get the feeling that her body was possibly moved twice (only b/c of the dog hitting on the white car). I believe that the person living in the home, in town, (that's been searched twice), may have enlisted someone's assistance in moving the body, out of panic. My top theory. It's subject to change with the wind though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackie&Tim