Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m from KY and this case is weighing heavy on my heart tonight. I’ve been to that bar before and grew up in that area.

The box had to have been moved if the property was searched thoroughly— something just doesn’t add up. Sad night in the bluegrass state. Hopeful for closure and justice. ❤️

From Ky. too. I've thought and thought on this case. I think that she's been moved too. Maybe more than once, then, after they thoroughly searched the parent's place and it came up clean, they thought that would be the last place they'd think to look again. So they waited til they were able to do so, and moved her there.

We’re also getting our first look at the arrest citation this morning. Person (name redacted) who lives at the home in Garrard Co. reported to his attorney that he could smell a “foul odor” coming from his property. That was the tip that brought police to the scene. @LEX18News
Mike Valente on Twitter

Citation states that remains were found in a “concealed unnatural position” below surface of the ground. @LEX18News

Mike Valente on Twitter

We’re also getting our first look at the arrest citation this morning. Person (name redacted) who lives at the home in Garrard Co. reported to his attorney that he could smell a “foul odor” coming from his property. That was the tip that brought police to the scene. @LEX18News
Mike Valente on Twitter

Citation states that remains were found in a “concealed unnatural position” below surface of the ground. @LEX18News

Mike Valente on Twitter
Wow, if true, the Dad likely turned in the Son. I remember how there was a report several months ago that the phone last pinged at that back porch. I hope her phone is found.

Sad ending to a sad story. I guess this young man had no choice once he was on their radar to leave her where she was. Thankfully he's not wise to how to dispose of a body. At least the family will get some closure. When it said the person reported to his attorney the foul smell that makes me think the family (father?) is in damage control and are trying to keep from getting themselves in trouble as well. Hope this young man will come clean and tell the truth now. Her parents deserve at least that. Could there be more than one involved is the next question.

Sad ending to a sad story. I guess this young man had no choice once he was on their radar to leave her where she was. Thankfully he's not wise to how to dispose of a body. At least the family will get some closure. When it said the person reported to his attorney the foul smell that makes me think the family (father?) is in damage control and are trying to keep from getting themselves in trouble as well. Hope this young man will come clean and tell the truth now. Her parents deserve at least that. Could there be more than one involved is the next question.
I would not be in the least bit surprised if all three men were involved as I've read on numerous occasions that police felt none of three were telling all they knew. Think they've been in coverup mode since that evening.

So now that he's been named, what is known about him? And why aren't the other two in custody as well? Never mind I know we can't go there ...

The guy has never been known to be a trouble maker, paid his rent on time, was an average student when in school, quiet, had a little weed charge, iirc. Nothing that made him stand out. I think he may have had help hiding the body til they could bury try and bury her, permanently. Probably never thought they'd go back over the parent's place.

With Savannah's body found in an unusual or unnatural position it tells me she had first been put inside of possibly a cooler or chest in a frozen state then buried in that same position at the home where she was found.

Imo the ME can tell what she was possibly in before transferred. Imo, Her body showed she was in a cramped position before being buried.

So, imo, her body has been moved around before being buried.

Imho

I would not be in the least bit surprised if all three men were involved as I've read on numerous occasions that police felt none of three were telling all they knew. Think they've been in coverup mode since that evening.

I’ll be surprised if all 3 were involved honestly. I just don’t think all 3 would have kept their story straight. I know it’s happened before but it’s much more rare than that of a sole perp

I’m thinking we have a single individual responsible in this case

Jmo

Unless she was buried further away from the home, in a more secluded area... it would be surprising that family or neighbors did not see disturbed ground or activity as I would think that is not a quick task. I would hope others were not complicit in keeping this mother from her own family. My opinion.

I’ll be surprised if all 3 were involved honestly. I just don’t think all 3 would have kept their story straight. I know it’s happened before but it’s much more rare than that of a sole perp

I’m thinking we have a single individual responsible in this case

Jmo

Yes, usually its one lone perp, but there are exceptions like in the Holly Bobo case where she was gang raped by several defendants before being murdered.

I think this case may be one of those exceptions, and all three are involved.

Time will tell.

Jmho

Unless she was buried further away from the home, in a more secluded area... it would be surprising that family or neighbors did not see disturbed ground or activity as I would think that is not a quick task. I would hope others were not complicit in keeping this mother from her own family. My opinion.

Perhaps she was buried inside an outbuilding or shed on the property.

Some outbuildings only have dirt floors, and even those who have plywood floors the floor can be taken up, and then nailed back down again after burying the victim.

Jmho

Perhaps she was buried inside an outbuilding or shed on the property.

Some outbuildings only have dirt floors, and even those who have plywood floors the floor can be taken up, and then nailed back down again after burying the victim.

Jmho

I wonder if I were family if I would frantically search for a clue that this could be possible and on my own property or if I would be scared to face the possible truth and not open my own eyes. So very sad.
I hope only one person had any possible knowledge and is punished for any crime they committed.

DS at the time of SS disappearance did not live at the home on Falls licks Rd (Its his parents home)

He lived within the the city limits of Lancaster

It seems SS left with three men from the Other Bar

The man arrested lived at the time within the city limits and its my belief that's where they all went that night

I believe that DS's story was that SS left on foot from his own residence in town the next morning.

Where the story likely fell apart even very early on and caused LE to be suspicious was that her phone likely pinged near the parents home.

I believe that was the reason for the early searches on FLR not bc of DS telling investigators that they were there.

It's my belief that the other individuals likely left SS and DS alone and departed in the early morning hrs of that same night from DS home in town.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member