Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He acted as though he hadn’t heard the phrase ‘unnatural position’ before. Then said something vaguely about where she was found.

Personally, I think we’re making too much of that phrase. I’d bet that it simply indicates that she couldn’t have put herself there.

He acted as though he hadn’t heard the phrase ‘unnatural position’ before. Then said something vaguely about where she was found.

Personally, I think we’re making too much of that phrase. I’d bet that it simply indicates that she couldn’t have put herself there.

I think this is almost certain IMO

Savannah Spurlock's father says 'justice has been served' after person of interest arrested

EXCLUSIVE – The father of missing Kentucky mom Savannah Spurlock said Thursday that "justice has been served" after authorities discovered human remains at a home believed to be the 23-year-old's last known location and a person of interest was arrested.

David Sparks, one of the last people believed to be with Spurlock, was taken into custody just before 2 a.m. Thursday and charged with tampering with physical evidence and abuse of a corpse. He was booked into a jail in Madison County.

Cecil Spurlock, 52, told Fox News in an exclusive interview on Thursday he "begged God" to bring the search for his missing daughter to an end

[...]

"That’s my new job in life, to make sure those boys are happy and taken care of," he said. "That’s my job."

He said he is also praying for Sparks' parents.

"Out of everything I’ve heard they’re good people and I feel bad for them," he said. "I know this is a hard time for them."

Last edited:
Savannah Spurlock's father says 'justice has been served' after person of interest arrested

EXCLUSIVE – The father of missing Kentucky mom Savannah Spurlock said Thursday that "justice has been served" after authorities discovered human remains at a home believed to be the 23-year-old's last known location and a person of interest was arrested.

David Sparks, one of the last people believed to be with Spurlock, was taken into custody just before 2 a.m. Thursday and charged with tampering with physical evidence and abuse of a corpse. He was booked into a jail in Madison County.

Cecil Spurlock, 52, told Fox News in an exclusive interview on Thursday he "begged God" to bring the search for his missing daughter to an
end

[bbm]

:( my heart goes out to him

yeah that's the one thing he said that I couldn't quite hear properly

https://www.kentucky.com/news/state/kentucky/article232535447.html

This article claims KSP identified the remains as SS.

"County mom Savannah Spurlock was buried in the back yard of a Garrard County home not far from where she spent her last night, according to results of tests on remains found Wednesday night.

Kentucky State Police confirmed the remains found Wednesday were of Spurlock during a Thursday afternoon press conference in Madison County."

Read more here: https://www.kentucky.com/news/state/kentucky/article232535447.html#storylink=cpy

LANCASTER, Ky. (WKYT) - Kentucky State Police have announced the human remains found at a home in Garrard County are those of missing Richmond woman Savannah Spurlock.

This comes after authorities arrested a man in connection to the search for Spurlock which started Wednesday night. Spurlock's remains were found just before midnight.

David Sparks, 23, was arrested and booked into the Madison County Detention Center Thursday morning. He is charged with abuse of a corpse and tampering with physical evidence.
Kentucky State Police identify human remains as Savannah Spurlock

Remains found in Garrard County search identified as Savannah Spurlock

5c36522b58fea.image.jpg

LANCASTER, Ky. (WDRB) -- Human remains recovered in a search of property in central Kentucky on Thursday have been identified as that of a missing Kentucky mother.

The state medical examiner's office said the remains are Savannah Spurlock. The 23-year-old went missing on Jan. 4 after a night out at The Other Bar in Lexington. She was last seen leaving the bar on surveillance video with three men. The exact cause of her death has not been released.

525.120 Abuse of a corpse.

(1) A person is guilty of abuse of a corpse when except as authorized by law he intentionally treats a corpse in a way that would outrage ordinary family sensibilities. A person shall also be guilty of abuse of a corpse if that person enters into a contract and accepts remuneration for the preparation of a corpse for burial or the burial or cremation of a corpse and then deliberately fails to prepare, bury, or cremate that corpse in accordance with that contract.

(2) Abuse of a corpse is a Class D felony.

Effective: June 27, 2019 History: Amended 2019 Ky. Acts ch. 60, sec. 1, effective June 27, 2019. -- Amended 2002 Ky. Acts ch. 276, sec. 8, effective July 15, 2002. -- Amended 2000 Ky. Acts ch. 490, sec. 1, effective July 14, 2000. -- Created 1974 Ky. Acts ch. 406, sec. 222, effective January 1, 1975. Legislative Research Commission Note (6/27/2019). Section 2 of 2019 Ky. Acts ch. 60 states that the Act, which amended this statute, may be cited as Kristen's Law.

524.100 Tampering with physical evidence.

(1) A person is guilty of tampering with physical evidence when, believing that an official proceeding is pending or may be instituted, he:

(a) Destroys, mutilates, conceals, removes or alters physical evidence which he believes is about to be produced or used in the official proceeding with intent to impair its verity or availability in the official proceeding; or

(b) Fabricates any physical evidence with intent that it be introduced in the official proceeding or offers any physical evidence, knowing it to be fabricated or altered.

(2) Tampering with physical evidence is a Class D felony.

Effective: January 1, 1975 History: Created 1974 Ky. Acts ch. 406, sec. 209, effective January 1, 1975.

https://apps.legislature.ky.gov/law/statutes/statute.aspx?id=19914

Bump KY legal definitions..

Hi Wary!

I do think the phrase has great significance.

I've never heard that phrase before so it means something usually not seen when victims have been buried.

The position she was found is not the position victims are normally found in, imo.

I do think it means she was secreted away at another location before brought to where he finally buried her.

I think that is why her body was sealed when taken away by the ME. Imo, they wanted to make sure she remained in that position for close examination during autopsy.

They can tell a lot about where she may have been, and by the position of the body if she was first encased in a container of some kind, and then transported much later to where she was found.

Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member