Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surveillance footage shows Savannah Spurlock entering suspect's home and never coming out | Daily Mail Online

Sometimes I feel like the daily mail just reads Facebook gossip for their info....none of this is from LE....but a mainstream article nonetheless so thought I would post.
This is exactly why I dislike the DM.
They are a gossip and entertainment site.

Anyway, if those messages are real it may provide a valuable clue as to what was going through Sparks mind.
Maybe he thought it would be believable that she took off because she had an upcoming court date and she wanted to get away from her responsibilities.
He may have considered her the perfect victim to carry out this type of crime on. Imo

Leave it to the DM to throw mud at a murder victim. Unfortunately there's no cause of action for libel for a deceased individual. No liability for defamation of the dead; not even to the estate of the deceased or to the deceased's descendants or relatives.

The cretins in this case are the three men. That article did nothing but convince me even more of exactly what could be seen from the start of what they probably were. Apparently some still live by the ol' double standard and sadly, it will always likely exist. Pigs.

If a one of them has a gf who is proud to be their gf, I don't know how. Perhaps because of just such a culture.

Savannah was a victim pure and simple.

They were out with a total intent and went on apparently to joke about it and her. The dirty pigs whose bodies have probably been everywhere are those three. There is a word for that.

They sound like a bunch of backwoods criminal "women are beneath our [worthless imo] arses" type of hicks and one the son of a pastor no less. Even the neighbors in that article seem to have a good idea of exactly what they are and seem a bit fearful of them. That says something about the area--if that is known then it is known throughout the area imo.

They seem right up there with the date rape drug type of "boys".

Sounds like quite the area. I hope more charges are coming against the perp and the other two as well.

She is not to blame. It is sad a female cannot go out and not be judged for it as if she was looking for something. What were they looking for?

Jmo.

I hate the daily mail. Those texts aren’t from David’s cousin. That’s his brother. That pic they have of his truck, isn’t the truck in the surveillance video either. They could at least fact check some of the easier things to verify. They’re a joke.

On this site yo
The cretins in this case are the three men. That article did nothing but convince me even more of exactly what could be seen from the start of what they probably were. Apparently some still live by the ol' double standard and sadly, it will always likely exist. Pigs.

If a one of them has a gf who is proud to be their gf, I don't know how. Perhaps because of just such a culture.

Savannah was a victim pure and simple.

They were out with a total intent and went on apparently to joke about it and her. The dirty pigs whose bodies have probably been everywhere are those three. There is a word for that.

They sound like a bunch of backwoods criminal "women are beneath our [worthless imo] arses" type of hicks and one the son of a pastor no less. Even the neighbors in that article seem to have a good idea of exactly what they are and seem a bit fearful of them. That says something about the area--if that is known then it is known throughout the area imo.

They seem right up there with the date rape drug type of "boys".

Sounds like quite the area. I hope more charges are coming against the perp and the other two as well.

She is not to blame. It is sad a female cannot go out and not be judged for it as if she was looking for something. What were they looking for?

Jmo.
I don't think we should accept what was said in the DM article as true. Therefore, criticizing 2 of the men that have not been charged is premature.

If it is the same article I read earlier (below) they called the relative of DS who posted on FB slamming the victim both his cousin and his brother within the same sentence. That told me how credible that info is.
Surveillance footage shows Savannah Spurlock entering suspect's home and never coming out | Daily Mail Online

Lol yeh, they’re terrible. They also did actually name drop his cousin in a quote by a neighbor but used the cousins name instead of the brothers name. It’s ridiculous. A lot of it is just regurgitated straight from social media with nothing to back it up.

On this site yo

I don't think we should accept what was said in the DM article as true. Therefore, criticizing 2 of the men that have not been charged is premature.

It is an accepted source and I am not saying they are guilty, DS has not been found guilty either. I am no fan of the DM. However, it is an accepted MSM article and they published that all three showed things at work and one remark was that she was not even coherent, that would be nonconsensual imo which is chargeable. My remark is based on that or I would not go there.

If I understand it correctly, things in such articles can be discussed.

My overall point was that she deserves no such judgment by some and she is the victim--those three are not victims.

Jmo.

It is an accepted source and I am not saying they are guilty, DS has not been found guilty either. I am no fan of the DM. However, it is an accepted MSM article and they published that all three showed things at work and one remark was that she was not even coherent, that would be nonconsensual imo which is chargeable. My remark is based on that or I would not go there.

If I understand it correctly, things in such articles can be discussed.

My overall point was that she deserves no such judgment by some and she is the victim--those three are not victims.

Jmo.
If we criticize the men for what the DM said happened, then we must accept what DM said she did on them. I don't know if we should go there. jmo

I'm a bit thrown off by that article. If the men had shown videos of her to co-workers, none of them connected the dots when she went missing? No one questioned that? Or did I miss something? I'm fairly new to SS case. FWIW I don't care if those claims are true. So what? She shouldn't be dead, period.

I'm a bit thrown off by that article. If the men had shown videos of her to co-workers, none of them connected the dots when she went missing? No one questioned that? Or did I miss something? I'm fairly new to SS case. FWIW I don't care if those claims are true. So what? She shouldn't be dead, period.

I’ve only ever seen that mentioned on Facebook. It was always passed off as rumor and never from anyone who directly saw it. I don’t know how true it is.

If we criticize the men for what the DM said happened, then we must accept what DM said she did on them. I don't know if we should go there. jmo

I see your point. I also said I did not think that was willing but not consensual. But yes, it would be opening a can of worms. My point was that in no way did that article make me think anything of her, only worse of them. I will leave it at that.

BBM. Exactly.

I'm sure they were all questioned, we just don't know anything about what they said.

If they were consenting adults they did not do anything illegal, but if what was described about her being incoherent due to alcohol consumption then I would think all involved would have some explaining to do.

The other men apparently went to the home for a few hours and then left.
Whatever happened to cause Savannah's death may have happened after they were gone.
The investigation is still ongoing and I'm sure we haven't heard the whole story yet. Imo

IF these "high class" individuals actually shared video at work of SS performing sexual acts on each one and appearing extremely impaired, then we understand beyond a shadow of a doubt the caliber of heathens we are dealing with. They have no character, their soul is lacking, and they are predators. That being said, her cause of death is still in question. IF she opted to participate in said activities and died from something other than homicidal violence, this could have a very disappointing outcome.

IF these "high class" individuals actually shared video at work of SS performing sexual acts on each one and appearing extremely impaired, then we understand beyond a shadow of a doubt the caliber of heathens we are dealing with. They have no character, their soul is lacking, and they are predators. That being said, her cause of death is still in question. IF she opted to participate in said activities and died from something other than homicidal violence, this could have a very disappointing outcome.
Why would it be disappointing if she died from something other than homicidal violence? Would homicidal violence be preferable?

Why would it be disappointing if she died from something other than homicidal violence? Would homicidal violence be preferable?

Probably just because she laid there underground for 6 months while her family went through hell, and DS will walk free after just a little jail time.

Probably just because she laid there underground for 6 months while her family went through hell, and DS will walk free after just a little jail time.

You hit the nail on the head when you stated she laid underground for six months while her family went through hell.

JMO, I'm not worried that he's going to walk free. We don't know everything that LE knows, but from what we do know, there is evidence of murder and it ties to DS. As for the two other guys - IDK, but we will learn more as things progress.

The physical evidence includes the rug from his house that was found buried with her body, her blood in his closet and the neighbor's security cam that shows Savannah walked in, but didn't walk out of his house. There's also a text message he sent his sister asking where to buy the rug, and he promptly went out and bought it to replace the one that was found with her body. Physical evidence also includes the disrespectful manner in which she was discovered- naked, with feet and possibly hands bound.

There is a lot of circumstantial evidence and many murder cases involve mostly circumstantial evidence. He lied to LE, she was at his house immediately before going "missing", he was the last person to see her, and her body was found in his parents' back yard.

Guarantee you there's a lot more that we don't know yet. I'll be following this case very closely.

All JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member