Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think this rumor of videos is false. If cops were investigating you for murder, or a missing person... you won’t go around showing videos of drunken sexual acts with a missing girl. Unless you are really innocent and had no idea guy #3 did this. Or are just very very stupid and smug.
I believe “whoever” hurt her was rejected and attacked her when they realized they weren’t getting their way. Why attack someone after they already got what they wanted?

Sigh. We all just want answers and justice. So many directions this story can go, hopefully the truth will prevail.

JMO.

Probably just because she laid there underground for 6 months while her family went through hell, and DS will walk free after just a little jail time.
If it is thought that the punishment for the alleged crime he committed is not punitive enough, hope that he committed homicidal violence.

When the DailyMail went to court last week I knew then that all this would come spilling out.
I money-back-guarantee they were going to post the vid of her going into the Price Court house.
It had previously been reported that SS was seen going into the home on Price Ct. Has DM posted the video?

It had previously been reported that SS was seen going into the home on Price Ct. Has DM posted the video?

Nope. i still wonder if it even exists, or if it's yet another rumor started by DM.
From the article:
"Further, according to DailyMail, possible home security footage exists that showed Spurlock walking into the home, yet never walking out. Police have not confirmed whether such video actually exists.

I do think there’s a good chance that there’s actual video of her entering the house from someone others surveillance camera. However, I really have doubts about the other video they’re talking about. Here’s another article about her being on vid entering the house. I thought I saw it somewhere else too, not long after DS was arrested.
Surveillance footage offers more clues in Savannah Spurlock case

I’ve found a couple articles from shortly after DS was arrested that attribute LEX18 as being the source for the neighbors surveillance video. Of course, now that I try to find the LEX18 article, I can’t find it. I wonder if they took it out to protect the neighbors privacy. I know investigators kept saying early on that they knew that Savannah entered the house but had no proof of her leaving, which always made me think they had her on someone’s security camera. I found the video lex18 put out shortly after he was arrested and towards the end, they mention the neighbor having her on camera, I’ll link below.

Surveillance footage shows Savannah Spurlock entering suspect's home and never coming out | Daily Mail Online

Sometimes I feel like the daily mail just reads Facebook gossip for their info....none of this is from LE....but a mainstream article nonetheless so thought I would post.
I can't stand DM either. They need any ad revenue pulled and given to victim families.

I think these guys planned it all out. SS didn't have a chance after she walked out of that bar. I feel like LE made some serious mistakes and hope they handle this case appropriately from the point of retrieval of SS body through trial. I hope they get some FBI oversight. I think some just thought this case would be forgotten. The amazing public interest, family push, and care in general is what pushed her to be found and I think some were not expecting that. I cannot say what I think happened in whole due to WS rules.

No. We won't see it until trial. DailyMail was in court before Judge Bill Oliver last week trying to get it released.
That is why the case is now sealed.

Whatever video was taken that night (I believe) is in police custody-- surveillance video for sure, and the cellphone video if it exists.

Edited to add... The Case Archive is updated. Go to the last few pages for latest news and pics.
Savannah Spurlock -KY- by amanda reckonwith

Last edited:
Guys, I may have to bounce out of this case. I’ve followed it from the beginning. I’m beyond grateful that poor Savannah has been found. I’ll keep saying prayers for her family and friends. I have severe PTSD from a brutal rape. It was 2 men; they drugged me. We’re 99% sure it was recorded, which makes me sick. I was brutalized and in physical pain for weeks afterwards. The fact that 3 dudes might have recorded sexual acts performed on them by a severely intoxicated person (SS) keeps tripping my PTSD. The woman is always blamed and picked apart down do the most mundane detail by many of the public people. That’s just 1 reason I never went to the police. I’ve struggled with blaming myself for all of these 23yrs since it happened. (My own father blames me for drinking and wearing a blue jean miniskirt.) Almost all women and men rape survivors struggle with guilt and blame, despite the fact that they did NOTHING wrong or to deserve it. I know I’m not to blame, but I struggle. I have scars in delicate places to remind me several times a day. I hate that Savannah’s family has to see her dragged through the mud. I’ve stopped reading other public forums because of it. I don’t really see that here, to be sure. I just can’t be here right now. I wish I could hug Savannah’s family and friends. I hope they somehow know that they are in my thoughts and heart. I’m sure that’s a true statement for most of us here on WS.

Ebm: grammar

Guys, I may have to bounce out of this case. I’ve followed it from the beginning. I’m beyond grateful that poor Savannah has been found. I’ll keep saying prayers for her family and friends. I have severe PTSD from a brutal rape. It was 2 men; they drugged me. We’re 99% sure it was recorded, which makes me sick. I was brutalized and in physical pain for weeks afterwards. The fact that 3 dudes might have recorded sexual acts performed on them by a severely intoxicated person (SS) keeps tripping my PTSD. The woman is always blamed and picked apart down do the most mundane detail by many of the public people. That’s just 1 reason I never went to the police. I’ve struggled with blaming myself for all of these 23yrs since it happened. (My own father blames me for drinking and wearing a blue jean miniskirt.) Almost all women and men rape survivors struggle with guilt and blame, despite the fact that they did NOTHING wrong or to deserve it. I know I’m not to blame, but I struggle. I have scars in delicate places to remind me several times a day. I hate that Savannah’s family has to see her dragged through the mud. I’ve stopped reading other public forums because of it. I don’t really see that here, to be sure. I just can’t be here right now. I wish I could hug Savannah’s family and friends. I hope they somehow know that they are in my thoughts and heart. I’m sure that’s a true statement for most of us here on WS.

I’ve never been through any thing even remotely close to what you’ve described, so I don’t know what that feels like, but I feel for you :(

Your strength is awesome.

I'm sorry you had to go through that. My girlfriend has PTSD from a brutal rape as well, so I completely understand your apprehension with this case. Like you, her own family blames her for having one glass of wine at a bar (as if she was to know it was drugged and she would be abducted). Being so close with her, I have my eyes open to the personal tolls these actions take on victims and I wish you nothing but the best.

I'm sorry you had to go through that. My girlfriend has PTSD from a brutal rape as well, so I completely understand your apprehension with this case. Like you, her own family blames her for having one glass of wine at a bar (as if she was to know it was drugged and she would be abducted). Being so close with her, I have my eyes open to the personal tolls these actions take on victims and I wish you nothing but the best.

Many years ago, my sister was slipped a mickey at a bar by a guy who was sitting at our table, next to my sister. He was really honed in on her. He gave us the creeps and we left.

My friends and I took my sister home with us and she was so out of it, her legs were dragging behind her as we tried to walk her to the bathroom. She kept waving her arms because she thought she was flying. She was incoherent. That's when we knew he'd put something in her drink.

This was in the late 70's. Sick men have been drugging unsuspecting women for a long time.

I'm so sorry for what happened to your sister. That could have been my sister. Ladies - if you are out, never take your eyes off your drink. If someone you don't know buys you a drink at the bar and brings it to you, don't drink it.

Many years ago, my sister was slipped a mickey at a bar by a guy who was sitting at our table, next to my sister. He was really honed in on her. He gave us the creeps and we left.

My friends and I took my sister home with us and she was so out of it, her legs were dragging behind her as we tried to walk her to the bathroom. She kept waving her arms because she thought she was flying. She was incoherent. That's when we knew he'd put something in her drink.

This was in the late 70's. Sick men have been drugging unsuspecting women for a long time.

I'm so sorry for what happened to your sister. That could have been my sister. Ladies - if you are out, never take your eyes off your drink. If someone you don't know buys you a drink at the bar and brings it to you, don't drink it.
If Savannah was given a date rape drug it should be detected in the toxicology report, along with any other drugs she may have been given or taken.

<modsnip - vuctim blaming> I want justice for her based on the evidence available. And in some way I also hope there are some young women out there following this and that Savannah’s situation inspires them to a safer path.

Last edited by a moderator:
Appreciate the story and valuable advice. However, we have no evidence that she was drugged. In fact, the argument she had with here friend who wanted her to leave suggests that she was having a good time of her own free will. Having four children by 22 also tells me that she liked to have a good time and was anything but cautious.

I didn't say there was evidence she was drugged. I responded to someone whose sister was drugged, as was my sister. It is a fact that it happens. Whether it is a fact in this case is unknown to us at this point in time.

I’m not sure what her being a “free spirit” or “anything but cautious” has to do with being murdered. We live in hook up culture among young people. Casual sex isn’t shameful. Does having 4 kids by different fathers at 22 paint the best image.. probably not. But it has nothing to do with her being murdered. You shouldn’t have to worry that you’re going to leave a bar with someone and get murdered.
Do you have a link or confirmation that she was murdered? I must of missed that.

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member