Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA, Unfortunately it does seem that some people are offended by her life choices and that somehow determines her level of victimology. I've seen some horrible judgements based on how she was dressed, why she out, why she walked off with 2 men.

It's sad to see how judgmental people still seem to be this day and age, often times blaming the victim. Whether or not it was something any one of us would have done shouldn't determine the amount of attention, care or compassion her case receives. IMO
TRUTH!

Lancaster is only a few miles, 4-5, probably, from the search site, but I can't tell much from the clip.
Thanks for trying! Pretty hard to make out a few seconds of the bottoms of a few buildings. No idea where the bar area is but was wondering if they were searching near there.

If I had a hunch, I think she was picked up in the early morning by someone local-and not someone on their way to I-75 for a Florida vacation. I grew up in a rural area much like Garrard C0. and I knew every nook, cranny, fish pond, barn, field and lovers lane within a pretty good radius of where I was raised. Wherever she is, it is in an out of the way place well off the beaten path....

Lancaster is only a few miles, 4-5, probably, from the search site, but I can't tell much from the clip.

HLN is going to discuss this, unless I missed it, when I briefly stepped out.
So glad LE designated specific reas to search.

(I see nothing to indicate this case is related to the other Savannah case, in KY. Nothing! SP is a child that went missing in TN. I highly doubt the 3 men from The Other Bar went to TN to abduct someone not even of drinking age. JMO)

If I had a hunch, I think she was picked up in the early morning by someone local-and not someone on their way to I-75 for a Florida vacation. I grew up in a rural area much like Garrard C0. and I knew every nook, cranny, fish pond, barn, field and lovers lane within a pretty good radius of where I was raised. Wherever she is, it is in an out of the way place well off the beaten path....

You should speak with the search party, you may have suggestions they have yet to consider?
I hope she’s in FL, that’d be great! Why do you have the FL hunch, if you can reply, within TOS? Tysm.

Per Christy Bollinger ABC 36
"The search is taking place just down the road from the house Richmond Police searched last week in connection to the case." There are about a dozen people present with canines.
DyQJemkX4AI0mtQ.jpg:large

Christy Bollinger ABC 36 (@ChristyB_WTVQ) | Twitter
So it sounds like this area where one of the men lived and the car was taken from IS a hot spot.

Sorry if this has been discussed, but is this a targeted LE search (due to information), or is it the Cajun Search team making a best guess as to where to search?
I suspect the Cajun Search Team is doing their very good job under the direction of LE. They seem to be mum since they started their search.
I'm pretty sure their reputation and being allowed IN depends on how well they work with local LE.
I would say this works out for both of them. If they find Savannah then they can talk all they want.
I did have another thought. Are there trucks and truck drivers anywhere near the house where Savannah was said to have walked away from?
I'd love to see a map of everything. Bar, House, Search areas. They say a picture is worth a thousand words but unfortunately I am not a detail person.

You should speak with the search party, you may have suggestions they have yet to consider?
I hope she’s in FL, that’d be great! Why do you have the FL hunch, if you can reply, within TOS? Tysm.
It was my way of saying (figuratively) that her being picked up was a random event and not by anyone with plans in mind.

So it sounds like this area where one of the men lived and the car was taken from IS a hot spot.

I suspect the Cajun Search Team is doing their very good job under the direction of LE. They seem to be mum since they started their search.
I'm pretty sure their reputation and being allowed IN depends on how well they work with local LE.
I would say this works out for both of them. If they find Savannah then they can talk all they want.
I did have another thought. Are there trucks and truck drivers anywhere near the house where Savannah was said to have walked away from?
I'd love to see a map of everything. Bar, House, Search areas. They say a picture is worth a thousand words but unfortunately I am not a detail person.
The video footage of all the Speedways, Thorntons, Love Truck Stops, MinitMarts etc. in the area and open at that time should be checked.....

Thanks for trying! Pretty hard to make out a few seconds of the bottoms of a few buildings. No idea where the bar area is but was wondering if they were searching near there.

The bar is in Lexington. It’s about 45ish mins away. I don’t know if they’ll search around there or not since her phone pinged going towards Lancaster.

I'm new to this one. After bars parties tend to feature a lot of drugs. It's possible that she overdosed. That's all I can think of. I find it difficult to imagine young men killing her. For what purpose?
Because they can, or they want to, or she looked at them wrong, or she looked right? People don't need a reason to kill.

all moo

I'm new to this one. After bars parties tend to feature a lot of drugs. It's possible that she overdosed. That's all I can think of. I find it difficult to imagine young men killing her. For what purpose?
I think this is a possibility as well but unfortunately people do kill people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3