Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't make me feel good thats for sure. Possibly they are just covering all areas?
ETA:JMO
At this point, I’m having trouble thinking of ways she could be still alive. For a while I hoped maybe her disappearance was about sex trafficking, but with the search of the house and surrounding areas, along with the taking of the car, it seems less likely. Sadly I think they are looking for a body. :( MOO

At this point, I’m having trouble thinking of ways she could be still alive. For a while I hoped maybe her disappearance was about sex trafficking, but with the search of the house and surrounding areas, along with the taking of the car, it seems less likely. Sadly I think they are looking for a body. :( MOO
Based on all that I am sadly thinking the same. Throw in the possibility of one of those men having previous criminal charges and the scales would tip even further in that direction. But that is speculation on my part.

It’s probably going to be hard to find someone with a non winterized boat
I think one of the rescue teams that helped the other day has one and someone has 2 jon boats. It's possible they are searching shallow water that they would normally go in to physically but can't because of the temps? I'm not familiar with the area. I'm thinking if it were a large deep body of water they would try to enlist coast guard?
UPDATE: They got the boats

I think one of the rescue teams that helped the other day has one and someone has 2 jon boats. It's possible they are searching shallow water that they would normally go in to physically but can't because of the temps? I'm not familiar with the area. I'm thinking if it were a large deep body of water they would try to enlist coast guard?
UPDATE: They got the boats

I know a lot of smaller counties ask for help from LMPD, especially their dive team, when it comes to water stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3