Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that locals have mostly searched their barns and sheds, and around their immediate properties. A lot of that area is fenced, down the sides of the roads. Where I saw them searching yesterday, is where there was no fencing along that side of the road, so she may have wandered into an area off the road. I don't see an intoxicated girl, in heels, or holding heels, climbing farm fencing, or gates, but stranger things have happened, she may have envisioned a shortcut.

Lol, you’ve never drove past my place, lol. Just sayin.....
Ya know, I go back to the link I posted a col weeks ago, that woman was beyond inebriated & walked with one shoe, wearing an evening gown, ending up in a corn field, iirc.
Look how many go missing in a severe storm, they tire of waiting, leave car & walk til they die of hypothermia.
I’m concerned if SS is not found, witnesses might start moving...ya know?
And, like you mentioned up thread, the KY river.....that’s a whole new beast, huh?

Lol, you’ve never drove past my place, lol. Just sayin.....
Ya know, I go back to the link I posted a col weeks ago, that woman was beyond inebriated & walked with one shoe, wearing an evening gown, ending up in a corn field, iirc.
Look how many go missing in a severe storm, they tire of waiting, leave car & walk til they die of hypothermia.
I’m concerned if SS is not found, witnesses might start moving...ya know?
And, like you mentioned up thread, the KY river.....that’s a whole new beast, huh?

Well, she doesn't appear to be a country girl, so who knows? Like I said, she may have envisioned a short-cut. Fallen into a swollen creek, and that's what happened. If so, a fisherman (or someone creekin') will find her this spring. :(

The Ky. River is a monster of whole separate proportions. I treat her with respect.

Last edited:
There is absolutely no way Savannah marched down the road dressed as she was in the last pictures we saw of her! She might have been driven or she might have been picked up but marching down the road in those heels. Sorry I'm just not seeing it!

There is absolutely no way Savannah marched down the road dressed as she was in the last pictures we saw of her! She might have been driven or she might have been picked up but marching down the road in those heels. Sorry I'm just not seeing it!
I'm a klutz, so I am very jaded when it comes to high heels. I wouldn't get two feet in those before kissing the ground, sober. I agree with you, but many on here claim it can and has been done, so............

The only way I can see that is if she were panicked or under the influence. Her phone and purse were found in one of the cars. Unless whomever was in the house had no phone why wouldn't she call for a ride?

The only way I can see that is if she were panicked or under the influence. Her phone and purse were found in one of the cars. Unless whomever was in the house had no phone why wouldn't she call for a ride?
I'm beginning to forget what I read earlier. Didn't she use her phone to facetime her mom & she had a purse when she lift the bar. I assume one of the cars means her car or the car she rode to the bar in. I doubt the men with her would bring her to the cars to drop off her phone.

I'm beginning to forget what I read earlier. Didn't she use her phone to facetime her mom & she had a purse when she lift the bar. I assume one of the cars means her car or the car she rode to the bar in. I doubt the men with her would bring her to the cars to drop off her phone.
Good point! It doesn't say which car her purse and phone was in but I'm thinking it wasn't hers as she left it behind. Thursday night: " Jan. 3, Savannah left their house in Ellen’s car with a female friend. The females stopped at a male friend’s house in Lexington and together the three got into a different car bound for a bar in Lexington. "

Surveillance pics leaving the bar were shot at around 2:30am

She FaceTimed with her mom around 3:00 AM

"Ellen says Savannah’s purse and wallet were discovered in one of the cars — something that's out of character for her."
Missing Kentucky mom's ex-boyfriend, mother shed light on disappearance

Body of Illinois woman who walked away from crash found - CNN.com Here’s an example of a woman walking in a blizzard.

We don’t know what SS might have decided to do. The woman in the link above was found barefoot! Iirc, one shoe was in the car.
Not implying drugs in the SS case but in this neck of the woods, we see some strange things. I believe KY is #8 state for drug abuse with our neighbors in WV claiming the #1 spot. Jmo
On another note, anyone watch wlex this evening? Horseshoes Bar morning st be having a bad day, the drunk driver that killed the family of 5 a few weeks ago was at Horseshoes, that was his final drinking stop.
The Other Bar might also be under scrutiny if SS is not found, imo. They might be under scrutiny when she’s found, too. Moo

From Cajun Coast Search & Rescue Team
"Searches have ended for the day. We covered over 8 miles today and still do not have any answers. We are far from giving up and will resume in the morning.
Please continue to pray for the missing and their families."
49344379_779278699072697_2149549389830422528_n.jpg

If I was a land owner and police and search teams wanted to search my property for a missing person you can bet the farm I'd give permission and thank them!
Can you imagine stumbling on somebody on your own! Terrible thought.

Tomorrow the weather might be clear enough for some small planes to fly! Maybe some horse clubs will search, too.

Good point! It doesn't say which car her purse and phone was in but I'm thinking it wasn't hers as she left it behind. Thursday night: " Jan. 3, Savannah left their house in Ellen’s car with a female friend. The females stopped at a male friend’s house in Lexington and together the three got into a different car bound for a bar in Lexington. "

Surveillance pics leaving the bar were shot at around 2:30am

She FaceTimed with her mom around 3:00 AM

"Ellen says Savannah’s purse and wallet were discovered in one of the cars — something that's out of character for her."
Missing Kentucky mom's ex-boyfriend, mother shed light on disappearance

Her phone hasn’t been found. It was just the purse and wallet that was left behind in her moms car. If you look in the surveillance vid, she’s wearing a purse. So she either had a smaller one that she took into the bar with her, or the purse she was wearing was dropped off back at her car.

I have a feeling she had a larger purse and smaller purse for the bar. I hate carrying anything around in a bar.

If I could just interject here-I'm in West Virginia and opioids are horrible here , too, BUT so many first responders, police, EMT units, even in the most rural locations have Narcan available that even if SS *did* OD and help was called for in time, she may very well have been able to be revived. So tragic that if that does turn out to be the case here that she could have been saved.
Well, we just don’t know what happened & prob never will.
The guy she was with in GC May have fallen asleep & she left. Things happen. We know she was consuming alcohol, that’s it. It’s very confiding with the cars, the men & the purses.
Just wondering how is the weather today? Hoping boots off for the dogs and a good search day! We need to find Savannah and bring her home!

Btw have they used drones and helicopters at all before the search team arrived?

It’s been drab, misting, just now around 30*. Too foggy for any air searches today.
I think in the beginning someone was doing fly overs.
There’s a lot of privately owned, small planes in the area, hoping they can get in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3