Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
7 hours ago
50844704_778266055840628_4174004511385321472_n.jpg
Cajun Coast Search & Rescue Team

Awesome though I wish doggie had a coat too. Seems to be tolerating the boots though so that's good.

Because they can, or they want to, or she looked at them wrong, or she looked right? People don't need a reason to kill.

all moo

What hasn't been a motive for murder? We have seen some ridiculous ones.

Are you sure? The older boy shown at DM looks like he has FAS. He has short PFLs, epicanthic folds, low nasal bridge, smooth philtrum, thin upper lip, low slung ears, short-shoved up nose. Even allowing for ethnic variety and still a toddler, he has a lot of FAS features.

How can you tell about newborns?

I am sure they are gorgeous, perfect babies. That is all I said. I make no claim about their futures. Someone asked how they looked and I answered.
However, the older boy looks and acts fine as well. I see nothing concerning on any of them. Many of the features you list he shares with his father. All of the children resemble their father. Just my opinion though.

Hoping with the spring like weather expected this weekend people will be out on horseback & 4 wheelers.
Is it really a "lake" or a glorified farm pond?
OK from Google Earth, If i'm seeing the right area, It looks like a lake (conservation area?). Hopefully, they will not need divers, you probably can't see your hand in front of your face in that water and will almost have to search by touch.
Is there access to the edges (shores)?

Last edited:
For what it's worth, the rumors are running rampant around Garrard County. The "accepted story" is she overdosed and was dumped somewhere. People even think the parents of the guy (the owners of the house) may have helped. The church the guy works at is known as "weird" for some reason. It was described to me as "one of those snake handling groups."

Last edited:
For what it's worth, the rumors are running rampant around Garrard County. The "accepted story" is she overdosed and was dumped somewhere. People even think the parents of the guy (the owners of the house) may have helped. The church the guy works at is known as "weird" for some reason. It was described to me as "one of those snake handling groups."
To me, this is very believable. Seems it's becoming quite common
as this just happened in my area. Except they dumped the OD
victim in someone's driveway overnight in a semi-rural area. So he was
found right away at daylight, deceased.

If I could just interject here-I'm in West Virginia and opioids are horrible here , too, BUT so many first responders, police, EMT units, even in the most rural locations have Narcan available that even if SS *did* OD and help was called for in time, she may very well have been able to be revived. So tragic that if that does turn out to be the case here that she could have been saved.

This morning from Cajun Coast Search & Rescue Team
"Another long day of searching has come to an end. We will be back out again tomorrow.
Hundreds of you have wanted to volunteer and help, we are not at the stage for volunteers just yet. Please be patient and know that we are working very hard to find Savanah.
Sadly, we still have no answers.
Please keep her family in your prayers."
Video broke up. Continued below

Last edited:

I'm hearing that she either took off, like the boy said, or, she died on them, and they freaked out and hid her body. I've heard zip about the parents helping, or snake-handling.

wow. it's become a sad state of affairs when "friends" dumping drug-overdosed human bodies has become a common thing. this makes me really sad.

You have to remember, the friends are likely on drugs too, so are not thinking rationally themselves. They may not even know their friend is o.d.'d until they are dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3