Found Deceased KY - Shadow McClaine, 25, Clarksville, 2 Sept 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It appears the group was changed to secret as of last night. All related comments were deleted and commenting was turned off.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

First off, I don't have a Facebook account by choice.

Second, if it is a secret group, well… they seemed to be worried previously about people knowing where their searches were going to be held as they felt someone could be watching their public Facebook page.

I feel for them. It is sad, all the way around.

IMOO.

I am sooo behind! Had to work 60+ hours the last couple of weeks to prepare for vacay. (Am now at the beach with my 5 grandies, yay)! Anyway, can't catch up w the kiddos running around but am so eager to find out what is going on!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sooo behind! Had to work 60+ hours the last couple of weeks to prepare for vacay. (Am now at the beach with my 5 grandies, yay)! Anyway, can't catch up w the kiddos running around but am so eager to find out what is going on!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we all want to know what's going on...

This case is just heartbreaking. For all those people to not believe Shadow....and believe a man over her....it hurts.

As to the FB page, it went private last night before I went to sleep. I know I was going through the threads here, clicked on it, and it wasn't there. I wasn't a member of the group.

If Shadow has been found, I pray there's justice for her. I won't ever believe a suicide happened. From her posts, she was a fighter. She wanted her side known. I think she would have shown up in court and had evidence to support herself. I don't know how vocal she was in person, yet I wonder why her concerns weren't taken seriously? Or maybe they were. I don't know.

I hate this case! I hate that Shadow is missing and under the circumstances she went missing! I hate whenever a case involves our military. I know they are normal people that just chose the occupation of military, yet I still hold them to a higher standard for some reason. I want to believe they are all good people, and respect them for their service. Yet so many cases have shown me time and again that all aren't good. That even those in the military commit crimes, including murder. Maybe that's why some people say not all military are heros? I don't know. It just hurts.

I must have missed it. Could you please share? As to why the FB page has been shut down, my first guess is that Shadow -or rather, her remains :( - have been found and identified. I was keeping up with the FB page until yesterday afternoon, and noticed a couple of things: 1. The arrest of certain someone had not been mentioned; 2. Family members were continuing to plead for information leading to whereabouts of Shadow. As to 1., I believe that there is somewhat of an informal gag-order in place (especially with the military involved), and I surmised that the page admin. and/or family was complying with it (obviously, they would have been aware of the arrest); 2. Since Shadow had not been found yet (I think that if something like this were to happen to me, even if a body bearing similarities to my family member were found, I would cling to the hope that it wasn't him/her), no matter what they had been told, they were still asking for information. Now with the FB page gone, I suspect that her remains have been formally identified. In the meantime, I am still waiting for an update on the body that was found in Nashville on 10/3. I remember the landscapers mentioning that it had been seven weeks since they had last worked in the area; Shadow was last seen on September 2nd.

It might have to do with a lot of the "miss you" posts had family pictures that they didn't want people to "share" all over. (Just guessing)

hmmm...Something strange is going on. The Find Shadow McClaine FB group is gone. It was there yesterday, and now nothing.

I joined that page a while back. It's not gone, it has been made secret to cut down on drama according to the page.

This case is just heartbreaking. For all those people to not believe Shadow....and believe a man over her....it hurts.

As to the FB page, it went private last night before I went to sleep. I know I was going through the threads here, clicked on it, and it wasn't there. I wasn't a member of the group.

If Shadow has been found, I pray there's justice for her. I won't ever believe a suicide happened. From her posts, she was a fighter. She wanted her side known. I think she would have shown up in court and had evidence to support herself. I don't know how vocal she was in person, yet I wonder why her concerns weren't taken seriously? Or maybe they were. I don't know.

I hate this case! I hate that Shadow is missing and under the circumstances she went missing! I hate whenever a case involves our military. I know they are normal people that just chose the occupation of military, yet I still hold them to a higher standard for some reason. I want to believe they are all good people, and respect them for their service. Yet so many cases have shown me time and again that all aren't good. That even those in the military commit crimes, including murder. Maybe that's why some people say not all military are heros? I don't know. It just hurts.

Thing is, court wasn't over yet. Nobody knows what the outcome is yet to her court proceedings.

As for the military and a higher standard, people that join the military are people. All jobs have people that can be considered questionable, in my opinion.

The military is not immune.

I am not going to jump to any conclusions because there isn't proof YET of what occurred...

It is interesting, though, that her ex was arrested… Nobody knows yet why...

IMOO.

Shadow's family knows what is best.

Shadow is confrontational and strong, a fighter. A survivor. On no way can I imagine a scenario where she would be suicidal or run away from her problems.

Someone disappeared her.

Ok... what happened to the girl who Shadow was supposed to be house sitting for?? She was going to host the bake sale, which was cancelled with no other explanation... she has seemed to vanish from FB!

I have oft wondered if the house sitting job was a ruse or ploy to get Shadow to an unsafe location. If not, the person probably got more attention than they wanted and went into hiding.

Thinking about Shadow….

I am glad that the Facebook page for her went from SECRET BACK TO PUBLIC.

Since I choose NOT to have Facebook, this is the ONLY way that I can view this page for her, and with MORE PEOPLE BEING ABLE TO VIEW THIS PAGE, perhaps

it will be MORE USEFUL PUBLIC THAN PRIVATE.

Obviously, Shadows's family is in a lot of pain. I hope Shadow is found soon. IMOO.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1790283567915051/

Thinking about Shadow….

I am glad that the Facebook page for her went from SECRET BACK TO PUBLIC.

Since I choose NOT to have Facebook, this is the ONLY way that I can view this page for her, and with MORE PEOPLE BEING ABLE TO VIEW THIS PAGE, perhaps

it will be MORE USEFUL PUBLIC THAN PRIVATE.

Obviously, Shadows's family is in a lot of pain. I hope Shadow is found soon. IMOO.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1790283567915051/

The most recent post says people on another page are attacking the family. Does anyone know what they are talking about?

The most recent post says people on another page are attacking the family. Does anyone know what they are talking about?

I don't know. I know it is difficult not to react to people attacking the family. On the other hand, it is best to keep on trucking. Plow through the negativity. The goal is to Find Shadow.

There would be less stress in this very stressful situation, if those negative attacks would just slide off their backs. Pay them NO ATTENTION. Full attention on Shadow only…

IMOO.

I don't know. I know it is difficult not to react to people attacking the family. On the other hand, it is best to keep on trucking. Plow through the negativity. The goal is to Find Shadow.

There would be less stress in this very stressful situation, if those negative attacks would just slide off their backs. Pay them NO ATTENTION. Full attention on Shadow only…

IMOO.

That's true, I just didn't know if they were talking about people here. I haven't seen anything but support for her and her family here. I have questioned why all the secrecy with searches and why they feel like they are in danger but that is all. Shadow's case is not like most missing persons cases. I hope the police are being made aware of any attacks on the family. Even internet threats should be taken seriously.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the people attacking the family are the same ones who are either involved with her disappearance, within that circle or were attacking Shadow. I believe they are attacking the family in order to still throw shade on Shadow's disappearance. I think the attacks on the family are along the lines of "oh, she's just in hiding and you all know it and are helping her" - but that's only my personal thoughts.

And I completely agree with 2hope4 - I hate this case. Just HATE it. It has reeked from the get go..... From the things that had been done to Shadow to the gaslighting to her disappearance. Now my only hope is, if foul play is involved, that justice is swift and severe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back