Found Deceased KY - Shadow McClaine, 25, Clarksville, 2 Sept 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We all think differently, as yes she could have wanted it to appear she moved on from the drama with her ex, but why post at all? If she has moved on, with said boyfriend, why post on that particular site that she has a boyfriend? If people truly move on,in my opinion, then they are done with the drama, not adding to it by commenting more. That is only my opinion… Obviously I am me, and not everyone thinks like me...

IMOO.

I'm trying to figure out when was the last time she commented on the situation with the ex. Can you find the date of the last time she posted about it? On her Shadow McClain fb that she said she was deleting she posted on June 22 about someone using the name "Harley McClaine" and claiming to be her. On June 26 she posts that she is officially switching to using the other fb page. On her Branice Willis FB she mostly posted memes, nothing really personal. Her last post on BW fb I can see about the Ex is on July 11 (with an update Aug 6) and it is to warn her friends not to accept friend requests from the fake profiles.

ETA: Her last comment about the situation is "9 weeks ago" on Google Plus, so around mid- August? And the post was about going to court.

She last mentioned the ex on instagram 47 weeks ago --Nov 19, 2015: https://www.instagram.com/p/-RHC4JMlTi/?taken-by=shadow_b_mcclaine
This was also her first post to instagram. Other than pictures of the courthouse, her instagram was drama-free after that post.

The comments she made on her mugshots were made June 12 and June 18, 2016 for the June 3 and June 11th arrest...I can't find her other mugshots anymore on that policebookingreports website. Anyone else still see them?

A page was made ABOUT Shadow on shesahomewrecker on Aug 16th and a bunch of similar sites I'm not really wanting to visit right now...

Re: potential that Shadow's social media may allude to mental illness or similar:

I am diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. There are far more with it than are ever accurately diagnosed. I believe that some of Shadow's behavior shows borderline traits, even if she would not meet the full criteria. Wiki used to have a fairly comprehensive writeup on BPD.

It's considered "walking on eggshells" around someone because their emotions change instantly. You know how people say "I think she's bipolar. You never know what her mood is one moment to the next." That's not how bipolar disorder works. What you likely have (in conjunction with the other traits) is a borderline.

Source: me, I guess. Eight years of therapy with a psychologist who is trained to treat and specializes in BPD. Lots of adjuvant treatment too.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm trying to figure out when was the last time she commented on the situation with the ex. Can you find the date of the last time she posted about it? On her Shadow McClain fb that she said she was deleting she posted on June 22 about someone using the name "Harley McClaine" and claiming to be her. On June 26 she posts that she is officially switching to using the other fb page. On her Branice Willis FB she mostly posted memes, nothing really personal. Her last post on BW fb I can see about the Ex is on July 11 (with an update Aug 6) and it is to warn her friends not to accept friend requests from the fake profiles.

ETA: Her last comment about the situation is "9 weeks ago" on Google Plus, so around mid- August? And the post was about going to court.

She last mentioned the ex on instagram 47 weeks ago --Nov 19, 2015: https://www.instagram.com/p/-RHC4JMlTi/?taken-by=shadow_b_mcclaine
This was also her first post to instagram. Other than pictures of the courthouse, her instagram was drama-free after that post.

The comments she made on her mugshots were made June 12 and June 18, 2016 for the June 3 and June 11th arrest...I can't find her other mugshots anymore on that policebookingreports website. Anyone else still see them?

A page was made ABOUT Shadow on shesahomewrecker on Aug 16th and a bunch of similar sites I'm not really wanting to visit right now...

Going back to the "boyfriend" comments for a moment...

On August 4th, 2016, under her mugshot, it is reportedly to be Shadow McClaine, making a comment about her boyfriend that loves her. That is less than a month before she goes missing.

If this was Shadow, why even comment about having a boyfriend if she truly moved on… Why stay with the drama?? I wouldn't, but that's me. I don't think she was ready to move on… or at least move on all the way… IMOO.

http://tennessee.arrests.org/Arrests/Shadow_Mcclaine_27712068/

Here's the rest of the mugshots on this link.

http://tennessee.arrests.org/search.php?fname=shadow&lname=mcclaine&fpartial=True

Going back to the "boyfriend" comments for a moment...

On August 4th, 2016, under her mugshot, it is reportedly to be Shadow McClaine, making a comment about her boyfriend that loves her. That is less than a month before she goes missing.

If this was Shadow, why even comment about having a boyfriend if she truly moved on… Why stay with the drama?? I wouldn't, but that's me. I don't think she was ready to move on… or at least move on all the way… IMOO.

http://tennessee.arrests.org/Arrests/Shadow_Mcclaine_27712068/

Here's the rest of the mugshots on this link.

http://tennessee.arrests.org/search.php?fname=shadow&lname=mcclaine&fpartial=True

Thanks for the links. I don't think she had moved on--how could she move on from the drama when she still had pending court dates? (Rhetorical question) And as late as Aug 16 someone was posting about her on a homewreckers website--so someone else wasn't allowing her to move on. Even if she wanted to move on, she could not. IMO, bringing up the boyfriend is her way of trying to defend herself and say she doesn't care. It's not successful or convincing, however, because posting the long rant comments shows she DOES care about it all still. I'm just throwing out an idea as to why she would bring up the boyfriend. It's a defense mechanism, IMO. She is trying to portray herself as someone who wants to move on and has a boyfriend (so why would she have any motive stalk her ex? is the question she wants people to think). JMO and just guesses as to why bring up the boyfriend even if she doesn't want his name dragged into the drama.

Thanks for the links. I don't think she had moved on--how could she move on from the drama when she still had pending court dates? (Rhetorical question) And as late as Aug 16 someone was posting about her on a homewreckers website--so someone else wasn't allowing her to move on. Even if she wanted to move on, she could not. IMO, bringing up the boyfriend is her way of trying to defend herself and say she doesn't care. It's not successful or convincing, however, because posting the long rant comments shows she DOES care about it all still. I'm just throwing out an idea as to why she would bring up the boyfriend. It's a defense mechanism, IMO. She is trying to portray herself as someone who wants to move on and has a boyfriend (so why would she have any motive stalk her ex? is the question she wants people to think). JMO and just guesses as to why bring up the boyfriend even if she doesn't want his name dragged into the drama.

What is strange to me is on August 16 someone wrote about her, then the very next day, Shadow supposedly comes on there to defend herself. I can hold the mouse from my computer on the words "2 months" and it gives the date of August 17 on some of her posts. Other posts are different dates of August 18 and August 19th.

Why on earth would she go on there the next day? Does she Think someone is going to write about her so she is searching the internet? And alas, she finds, hey, someone did write about her...

She did not want to go to court on August 16, per her google plus account, written Aug. 16 7:25am. (I don't know if the 7:25am is centered around my time zone of Mountain Time.)
(I held my mouse to the computer over the top of the date and it gives the time it was written.)
https://plus.google.com/100165640142856805469/posts/KuGNmeDWR2t

Then on August 17th, 8:05am, she writes this:

https://plus.google.com/100165640142856805469/posts/DQz95563mju

Well… the court dates of August 15 and August 17th were docket calls, all to be rescheduled.

The August 16th docket call also case rescheduled.

On the 16th of August she had a 9am rescheduling and a 1:45pm rescheduling.

https://montgomery.tncrtinfo.com/crCaseList.aspx?search=party

This is just so odd to me, all of this.

This case literally boggles my mind.

IMOO.

What is strange to me is on August 16 someone wrote about her, then the very next day, Shadow supposedly comes on there to defend herself. I can hold the mouse from my computer on the words "2 months" and it gives the date of August 17 on some of her posts. Other posts are different dates of August 18 and August 19th.

Why on earth would she go on there the next day? Does she Think someone is going to write about her so she is searching the internet? And alas, she finds, hey, someone did write about her...

She did not want to go to court on August 16, per her google plus account.

https://plus.google.com/100165640142856805469/posts/KuGNmeDWR2t

Well… the court dates of August 15 and August 17th were docket calls, all to be rescheduled.

The August 16th docket call also case rescheduled.

On the 16th of August she had a 9am rescheduling and a 1:45pm rescheduling.

https://montgomery.tncrtinfo.com/crCaseList.aspx?search=party

This is just so odd to me, all of this.

This case literally boggles my mind.

IMOO.

You can set up a "Google alert" to send you an email whenever someone posts about a topic online. I've read some people do this for their name. Since she was having trouble with people making new profiles of her back in June she probably set up Google alerts to get evidence against them--the Google Alert would send an email notice and could serve as a record of it even if they posted something and then took it down later. On the July 11th post on fb abut the fake accounts she posted an update Aug 6th that she had found "proof" about who was doing it. She probably did search her name and other things to look for "proof". While I agree it can look like she was obsessed, she was going through court and needed evidence to back up her claims. It doesn't seem like she had the money to hire a PI to do all that sleuthing for her. And she might have crossed some lines and "stalked" them back in the process of trying to clear herself of the charges. It's a slippery slope and it all makes her look crazy but that doesn't mean she was crazy. IDK but I agree it boggles the mind. I wish we would get another media update.

Re: potential that Shadow's social media may allude to mental illness or similar:

I am diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. There are far more with it than are ever accurately diagnosed. I believe that some of Shadow's behavior shows borderline traits, even if she would not meet the full criteria. Wiki used to have a fairly comprehensive writeup on BPD.

It's considered "walking on eggshells" around someone because their emotions change instantly. You know how people say "I think she's bipolar. You never know what her mood is one moment to the next." That's not how bipolar disorder works. What you likely have (in conjunction with the other traits) is a borderline.

Source: me, I guess. Eight years of therapy with a psychologist who is trained to treat and specializes in BPD. Lots of adjuvant treatment too.

Thank you for making this valid observation.

( I do not consider this "victim bashing" as it is an observation & NOT a criticism of the victim )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder what happened to shadow.

Do we know anything about her car?

When were Shadow's break lines cut on her car?

Thank you for making this valid observation.

( I do not consider this "victim bashing" as it is an observation & NOT a criticism of the victim )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I hadn't even considered that some might construe it that way, so I'm glad that you found it helpful and didn't feel it was blaming the victim because it was not (and never is, when I make similar comments) the intent.

It was basically to say that BPD combines a fundamental lack of certain skills (coping, interpersonal relations, emotion regulation, etc) with disordered thought and behavior patterns.

It doesn't mean that you can't distinguish right from wrong, but it does mean that you are prone to making irrational, impulsive and destructive choices.

If Shadow were evaluated and shown to have these traits or fully fit the criteria, I feel it would go a long way toward explaining (though not excusing) her actions and words, expecially where other parties are involved.

I hope she is found, and soon.

I have wondered about this statement as well… " "I called the base that Tuesday morning and told them I needed to speak with her immediately, because of a family emergency."
I wonder if there was a family emergency, (other than not being able to get a hold of Shadow), or this was Shadow's mom's way of being able to talk to Shadow; as the LT. said that she didn't show up, and that Shadow's mom said : " "It just confirmed my initial suspicions were correct -- that something was wrong." "

IMOO.

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...fort-campbell-soldier-shadow-mcclaine-n650571

In Kentucky, as of October 2016, there are 615 open missing persons cases. Heart breaking.

I would add to the fantastic timeline the dates that Shadow was off work. I believe I read it was four days leave. Her first day back was supposed to be that Tuesday, the same day as her court date. So she took off the preceding four days but not the day she had court??

And regarding her mom calling Shadow's work on Tuesday morning, why did she think something was wrong?

I would add to the fantastic timeline the dates that Shadow was off work. I believe I read it was four days leave. Her first day back was supposed to be that Tuesday, the same day as her court date. So she took off the preceding four days but not the day she had court??

And regarding her mom calling Shadow's work on Tuesday morning, why did she think something was wrong?

She may have had a 4 day leave because of the labor day weekend. Her court appointment could have been in the morning and her work scheduled for the afternoon or vice versa. There's not necessarily a conflict.

IIRC, her mother was concerned because her mother said Shadow never went a day without talking to her or texting her. She also was always active on social media and all social media activity stopped.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back