Found Deceased KY - Shadow McClaine, 25, Clarksville, 2 Sept 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The last pin was the totem pole and it was pinned either the night her mother reported as being the last time she spoke to her, or sometime the next day. It's hard to say without knowing the logistics of how the website dates items and it doesn't show an actual time/date. I saw that a couple of days after she disappeared and was able to see the number of days then. Also, did anyone notice that New England road trip pin that was made, if I remember correctly, the same day?

Why would someone have a pinterest account and the summary under her name mentions that her ex cheated on her?

She seems to me to be obsessed with that. IMOO.

https://www.pinterest.com/SMcCHQ527/

If her ex was in the military, he could be brought up on charges for adultery. Possible punishment could be loss of rank, forfeiture of pay, extra duty and/ or jail time. Service members can also be dishonorably discharged for this on top of everything else.

I find it really odd that the military in the US charges people for adultery. Seems to me strange in this day and age that there's not a separation there between private life and job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find it really odd that the military in the US charges people for adultery. Seems to me strange in this day and age that there's not a separation there between private life and job.

It's especially strange if you've ever been in the military! I saw a lot of fooling around but only once did I see anyone get in official trouble.

A soldier is a soldier 24/7.

There was even a reg for a soldier getting a sunburn.

IMOO.

A soldier is a soldier 24/7.

There was even a reg for a soldier getting a sunburn.

IMOO.

Having an affair can put you in a vulnerable position which could put others at risk as well. It was explained to me like - What if the enemy finds out and tries to blackmail you?

Having an affair can put you in a vulnerable position which could put others at risk as well. It was explained to me like - What if the enemy finds out and tries to blackmail you?

Article 134 of the UCMJ for Adultery:

http://www.sapr.mil/public/docs/ucmj/UCMJ_Article134_General_Article.pdf

"(1).

Nature of Offense. Adultery is clearly unacceptable conduct, and it reflects adversely on the service record of the military member.

(2).

Conduct prejudicial to good order and discipline or of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces."

Article 134 of the UCMJ for Adultery:

http://www.sapr.mil/public/docs/ucmj/UCMJ_Article134_General_Article.pdf

"(1).

Nature of Offense. Adultery is clearly unacceptable conduct, and it reflects adversely on the service record of the military member.

(2).

Conduct prejudicial to good order and discipline or of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces."

Right, but people care less about discrediting the armed forces and more about keeping their clearances: you might get caught and get in trouble vs. you're going to be stuck in the motor pool.

IME JMO YMMV.

Right, but people care less about discrediting the armed forces and more about keeping their clearances: you might get caught and get in trouble vs. you're going to be stuck in the motor pool.

IME JMO YMMV.

I was copying what the UCMJ regulations state.

IMOO.

Those are boards that she is following.

Granted I don't use Pinterest often anymore, but I believe those are HER boards, not boards she is following.

I find it interesting that she was pinning wedding dresses with everything going on in her life. Also pinning college stuff. It seems like she was at least thinking of the future a little bit up until she went missing.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I can't see that it's much of a security risk. Certainly the Australian military and many other militaries the world over cope well enough without it. But just my opinion. We do tend to regard the military as just a job here more than the US do, though.

As for bringing the military into disrepute, seems to me all of the "he said, she said" stuff on the internet is doing that more here than the infidelity.

She pinned something to excellent food 40 minutes ago.

Excellent Foods is a board created by someone else that she follows. Here are her actual pins and the most recent is at the top. https://www.pinterest.com/SMcCHQ527/pins/
I really think those are her boards. I will admit I'm no longer a frequent Pinterest user, but in the past the boards listed have been boards created by that user and then boards they follow would show up for them when they are logged in.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coffee Wakeling 95
Back