Found Deceased KY - Shadow McClaine, 25, Clarksville, 2 Sept 2016 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIWc1pYAJ0N/

This talks about her boyfriend and the date of 24 July 2016.

Ok, so boyfriend was still home in late July. She very well could have gone to the hotel with her boyfriend. I don't know where he lives but her instagram made reference to a roommate and she was living on base. So going back to her place was not convenient. They might have just been treating themselves to a night in a cheap hotel. Still worth investigating to see who she was with and why she went there. I don't believe she would walk there or drive there just to get the ingress portal. JMO.

Ok, so boyfriend was still home in late July. She very well could have gone to the hotel with her boyfriend. I don't know where he lives but her instagram made reference to a roommate and she was living on base. So going back to her place was not convenient. They might have just been treating themselves to a night in a cheap hotel. Still worth investigating to see who she was with and why she went there. I don't believe she would walk there or drive there just to get the ingress portal. JMO.

She was supposedly housesitting. If she were with someone on September 2, wouldn't she take them there perhaps? Or are you speaking of the July event?

IMOO.

I dunno - If you type in google - Ingress FS: battle of fort campbell and clarksville, it will pull up a google+ page with that guys name that is on that one particular website. There's a comment under the Missing poster he has, that her last location was for the Vacation Motor Hotel Portal, Sept 2nd.

I dunno - If you type in google - Ingress FS: battle of fort campbell and clarksville, it will pull up a google+ page with that guys name that is on that one particular website. There's a comment under the Missing poster he has, that her last location was for the Vacation Motor Hotel Portal, Sept 2nd.

I did see that, but I also saw where September 1 at the cemetery was a place that she was at on Ingress, from Outgress. The comment about Sept. 2 was only a comment, I didn't see it on the outgress site.

https://outgress.com/agents/HarleyQ527/

She was supposedly housesitting. If she were with someone on September 2, wouldn't she take them there perhaps? Or are you speaking of the July event?

IMOO.

I was talking about July, IF those movements happened in July. It's hard to tell. I hope LE can tell that.

Ok, so for now I'm going to say we don't know whether she was at the hotel on Sept 2 or July 2. But even if it was July 2nd it could be a lead worth investigating. It looks like a cheap motel. Her boyfriend is deployed right now. Was he deployed back on July 2? What if she went back to the hotel with whoever was in Hops Road with her? This is someone that needs to be questioned if he can be identified and found.
I agree and I hope whoever she was with they know and have spoken with them.

Sent from my SCH-I545

Thank you for the pics! This is super helpful. I can't quite tell from the picture. Do these machines accept cash or do they only take a credit/debit card?
(Sorry if you already stated that info somewhere else)

I am wayyy behind here. So sorry! My Tapatalk is acting weird. My country azz can't answer your question. Hubs and I used to venture to the "big city" frequently for events, but rarely do the past several years. I'll be heading there this am to taxi our daughter and grandsons to a Titans game. If traffic is somewhat maneuverable (is that a word?) I'll go back to that parking lot after dropping them off, take a closer look, and get better pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harley is her ingress profile? That is also the name of the alleged fake fb that was set up in her name.

Harley is her ingress profile? That is also the name of the alleged fake fb that was set up in her name.

It is also on instagram- her home page references Harley527: https://www.instagram.com/shadow_b_mcclaine/

I don't really know how instagram works but when I look at the tab it shows Harley527 and then her name in ( ). Does this mean her username used to be Harley527?

If you read on the Find Shadow FB Group page, you will see that someone reported the page as abuse. What would be a motivation to do that to a missing persons page?

Something is awry here. I think either Shadow reported it, or whomever disappeared her reported it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1790283567915051/

If you read on the Find Shadow FB Group page, you will see that someone reported the page as abuse. What would be a motivation to do that to a missing persons page?

Something is awry here. I think either Shadow reported it, or whomever disappeared her reported it.

A very long post there has something about there being a grainy video of the person who drove her car but they can't access it. Something about needing money for a warrant and a lawyer.
It also says they won't be adding anyone else to the page. I don't understand how they expect to get the word out about Shadow being missing if they won't add new people. I can see they are under a lot of stress. Perhaps a non-family member needs to take over running the fb page for them.

Love to know what Facebook judged the page on. I've reported pages that have been wishing people/communities dead and they've shrugged it off.

LE could get a warrant for the grainy video correct?
Maybe someone is scamming them.

LE could get a warrant for the grainy video correct?
Maybe someone is scamming them.

It's not clear from that post if LE has a video already or not. Perhaps they mean LE has it but won't show it to the family?
Or someone is scamming them saying they have a video. IDK. Reporters get video from stores all the time without warrants and lawyers. Maybe it's a base surveillance from Fort Campbell? That's the only reason I can think there would be extra red tape but LE should still have access to it.

This is so sad, to mess with the family like that. They are all hurting and the not knowing and not finding Shadow is painful beyond words, I imagine.

This family is Pro-Active in finding Shadow. It is so unfortunate that there is a person(s), that is/are so callous, to do this to this family. It's like pouring salt on an open wound.

IMOO.

Seems like LE could find out who reported it, and why. That might be very telling.

I saw a post on there that said it was the family member's personal page that had been banned temporarily, but not actually because anyone reported it, but something about sharing things (no doubt missing person flyer) to too many other pages, which might flag it as a spammer account.

I don't know, but I got the impression that the person thought they'd been reported and got irate, but maybe it was just an auto FB block.

I gather too they've have some issues with people accusing them of not being open with information and suggesting there's something underhanded. That bugs me because there is an investigation underway, so there are likely things they've been warned not to discuss. There is the possibility of getting sued if they make statements about the ex.

Seems to me purpose of the page is to GET information, not to GIVE information. Seems like people get curious about the whole saga and forget these people are missing a loved one...the page isn't meant for their entertainment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redrum8754