GUILTY KY - Sheena Baxter, 32, Scott Co, 14 Feb 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
he will never have her now, so what did he accomplish?

If he can't have her no one can. Which, I think, is the main motivation for scum of the Earth like this. He felt slighted that she 'chose' someone else over him, so he punished her for it, and in effect, has traumatically punished all of Sheena's family.

I really appreciate how up-to-date you've kept us all, Trudie. How frustrating of a case. With very little info to go on, you were the real reporter of this story.

MOO.

Last edited:
If he can't have her *no one can*. Which, I think, is the main motivation for scum of the Earth like this. He felt slighted that she 'chose' someone else over him, so he punished her for it, and in effect, has traumatically punished all of Sheena's family.

I really appreciate how up-to-date you've kept us all, Trudie. How frustrating of a case. With very little info to go on, you were the *real* reporter of this story.
MOO.
BBM
I agree.
Trudie has the instincts and drive of a true investigative reporter. :)

GEORGETOWN, Ky. (LEX 18) — The jailed ex-boyfriend of a missing Scott County woman has been indicted for murder.
Ex-boyfriend of a missing Scott County woman indicted for murder
updating her media thread
well done LE

I’m curious if he was able to get Sheena into his rig, in the cloak of darkness. It seems unlikely because he then would have to dump her body before heading to Speedway. As dumb as it appears he is, he should have headed straight to the PD. Based on reports Sheena’s teen daughter texted Sheena Vday night & got no reply, it sounds like he held Sheena at gunpoint immediately, not allowing her to use her phone.

Do any of you remember Keith Jesperson (sp), the trucker that went on a killing spree? Google, if not. Chilling!
I always think once someone has killed once, the second, third & so on is much easier. Anyone that’s transient poses a greater risk, imo.

updating her media thread
well done LE
RBBM
Just watched the press conference.
Multiple LE agencies involved, resulting in a fast indictment. The DA (assume the blonde lady is the DA) stated that finding Sheena is very important for her family but not necessary for the case against Hicks, as the evidence is "overwhelming."

Yeah, so what do you think? I think evidence in his car.
Only because idk how he could get Sheena onto Phoenix & back out. Especially since he had 8 minutes to get to Speedway. That leaves no time for him to pull off, imo.
As far as surveillance at Phoenix, I suppose a long term employee might have a handle on where the surveillance is focused? I think he doesn’t mind going to prison, like someone posted above if I can’t have you, no one will, was likely his mindset. So, he’ll go off to live in the bowels of hell, not minding his loss of freedom, pleased that S is with no other man. JMO.

RBBM
Just watched the press conference.
Multiple LE agencies involved, resulting in a fast indictment. The DA (assume the blonde lady is the DA) stated that finding Sheena is very important for her family but not necessary for the case against Hicks, as the evidence is "overwhelming."

This is MOO as a local. There is a route JH might have used to travel from the trailer park towards Phoenix that would take him past land owned by the family of another man in Sheena’s life. Hopefully he did not attempt to frame anyone......
We have had a lot of rain this winter, so I think where he could dump a body was limited, even 4WD can get stuck.

Also, it is likely Joe left Sheena in one location & removed her later.....if so, she could be anywhere. The DA stated they have evidence from multiple locations. Yikes.
Possibly LE found an area Sheena’s body had been?

He left quite the SM trail, too.
Yeah, he liked putting it out here!

I really think he returned to the original spot he left Sheena. Jmo LE traced him thru surveillance footage from the numerous places he had to drive past, then found forensic evidence that she had been there. Sunday, his cleaning day, he might have transitioned her to a distant, out of county area. Horse & cattle farming is huge in Scott county, not once did LE ask for the public to search our land. Sheena’s sister did but LE didn’t support/acknowledge her request. So the big question, which way did he go, if he transported her? The interstate is right next to Phoenix, heading north or south he’d have ample rural areas to pull off.
I hate the outcome but glad the family got answers. Moo

If Sheena was killed in the semi rig, where did he leave her when he drove to Speedway......
And how did he move her from the truck.
Just thinking here.....
Was he brazen enough to move her in broad daylight in a busy parking lot?
Also, how could he know no other driver would use his rig?

Thoughts?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06
Back