GUILTY KY - Sheena Baxter, 32, Scott Co, 14 Feb 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Heartbreaking. I think we all feared this. MOO but I wouldn't doubt if they were texting prior to him picking her up. IME those types of men are controlling and as a victim you do things to appease them in the hopes it will keep their anger/rage/jealousy at bay. I wouldn't be surprised if he threatened to cause a scene of she didn't come out to talk to him. Ughhh this was terrible news to wake up to. :(
LE said they were in communication & this was not the result of a “stalker” situation. Also, the sister said Sheena had a date & it looks like JH was her date, considering the other man in her life did not have plans with her. She was already outside when he arrived.

It will be interesting to know if Sheena appears on video at Phoenix, we know her murderer was captured by surveillance. If her death occurred on his rig, where was she when he drove to Speedway to stage his robbery/shooting incident.
I sure hope he doesn’t try to steal someone’s Twinkie in KY Penitentiary, he’s not a real astute criminal.

It will be interesting to know if Sheena appears on video at Phoenix, we know her murderer was captured by surveillance. If her death occurred on his rig, where was she when he drove to Speedway to stage his robbery/shooting incident.
I sure hope he doesn’t try to steal someone’s Twinkie in KY Penitentiary, he’s not a real astute criminal.

I don't think she will be caught on video. I think his truck was parked in a location on the Phoenix lot that was not in range of the camera. I also think she was already dead and in his trunk when he went to Speedway.

I don't think she will be caught on video. I think his truck was parked in a location on the Phoenix lot that was not in range of the camera. I also think she was already dead and in his trunk when he went to Speedway.

Possibly. He worked several years for Phoenix, he could be aware of security details. MOO, a lot of dates take place in the parking lot of truck stops & terminals. It stands to reason if a driver plans to sleep in his truck, he might park further out to avoid disturbance.

Each time I see a case like this, I hope at least one woman in a similar situation realizes the danger she is in. Moo

As y’all know, our news does not update websites immediately.
A police officer said he’s disappointed JH will not have a preliminary trial. I suppose the evidence is such the judge does not need to hear more to determine if JH should stand trial. Moo

Per 5pm new (wlex) Sheena was staying with JH in his Madison county trailer, across the street from her great aunt.
Sheena had just found a job the day she went missing per text chain.
More at 6, hopefully a link then. Moo

I hope so but doubt it. Maybe they found a key? Or surveillance?
Wlex update now, body going to ME & will be identified tomorrow. Coroner confirming a body wrapped in plastic was removed from said storage unit, LE now left the scene.
Very sad for Sheena and her family. I hope this guy pleads guilty and doesn't try shaming her memory with the kind of defense we've seen him use on Facebook.

As y’all know, our news does not update websites immediately.
A police officer said he’s disappointed JH will not have a preliminary trial. I suppose the evidence is such the judge does not need to hear more to determine if JH should stand trial. Moo
Correction, Joe’s atty made the comment about the prelim’

Hicks will be arraigned on Monday.

Hicks' attorney sent a statement to WKYT saying his team wants to keep the focus on Sheena Baxter's family right now. He also said they are disappointed that hicks will not have a preliminary hearing. More:
Kentucky Local News, Weather, Sports | Lexington, KY | WKYT

Whoa! Now I am really confused... JH, her ex, whom she had petitioned for restraining orders against at various point in time, who was arrested - lived across the street from her aunt's house where she was living???? Oh my. And she was dating a different guy? If that is true, I am baffled. Maybe I need to do some re-reading.

Whoa! Now I am really confused... JH, her ex, whom she had petitioned for restraining orders against at various point in time, who was arrested - lived across the street from her aunt's house where she was living???? Oh my. And she was dating a different guy? If that is true, I am baffled. Maybe I need to do some re-reading.

This is MOO, yes you’re correct. Per reports, Sheena once lived/stayed with her aunt (linked previously in article re: epo filing) as she felt she had to get out of Gtown.
It is MOO, yes MOO Sheena first met JH when introduced to him by a family member.

Last edited:
The body is confirmed to be Sheena. No COD, maybe strangulation? If not gunshot.

Police confirm body found at storage facility is Sheena Baxter
COD will be determined when she is autopsied. The tweet below says her body was being sent for that this morning. Hopefully, some news on that soon. MOO

Chelsea Jones on Twitter
Coroner confirms that a body has been found at a storage facility not too far from where Joseph Hicks lives. Coroner says the body is wrapped in plastic, he could not confirm the identity at this time. Body is being sent for an autopsy in the morning. @WKYT

2:10 PM · Feb 25, 2020

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quantum-Dark