GUILTY KY - Sheena Baxter, 32, Scott Co, 14 Feb 2020 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hope LE has better timeline than what we are working with. Seems that considering their awareness of the area and odd circumstances of this vanishing, this could certainly be considered suspicious circumstances . Why would anyone want to wait to file an MP report for Sheena.
I'm not able to see where he children are currently. Anyone else have any luck ? TIA MOO
It is my opinion everything is under control as far as LE & the timeline.

The 25th for the DUI and other traffic offenses is her. Is the March 12th in Anderson County her, for sure? There is another Sheena Baxter in Kentucky with a different age (35) and middle name (Rae) that I have come across in another county with previous arrests so I want to make sure we don't cross up two different people.

Sheena Denish Baxter DOB: 1987 Georgtown, KY

Sheena Denish Baxter DOB: 1987 Georgtown, KY
Yep. That is exactly who she is. Making sure that people following the court trail aren't crossing her up with another woman with the same first and last names but a different middle name and age because the second court listing located does not have a middle name associated.

Yep. That is exactly who she is. Making sure that people following the court trail aren't crossing her up with another woman with the same first and last names but a different middle name and age because the second court listing located does not have a middle name associated.

I had the wrong one initially. DOB for SDB is 03/06/1987 for reference. Hoping for the best for her family and friends.

FYI, flipping between our three local channels for the 5, 5:30 & 6 breaking news, I did not hear of any urgent searches, nor did I hear any mention of Sheena. Not saying abc, cbs or nbc local news did not cover, I could have missed as I changed channels. No screen scrolls......

Sheena’s sister, Christa was on WLEX 7pm newscast. Now it sounds like she (sister) thinks Sheena left with someone but didn’t plan to be gone “so long”. No link yet.
The boyfriend apparently was not concerned until the next day. Color me confused......
Moo

You might check WLEX evening edition online, see if they updated their news page. What I heard at 7 differs from earlier reports. Moo.
Following along ...I was really hoping to check in and see that she’d been located.
JMO MOO

eta: Sheena’s sister was on WLEX Evening Edition. I thought her comments differed. If ever they update their site, I will post. Unfortunately their web coordinator does not update after each newscast. Moo

Last edited:
The Scott County Sheriff's Office is actively working leads in the missing persons case of Sheena Baxter. Since this is an active investigation, we are restricted in releasing many details at this time.

We encourage anyone with the public who has information about this matter to contact 502.863.7855.

Citizens can remain anonymous and contact our
TEXT-A-TIP Line at 859.509.0510.

Lt. Mike Caudill of the Criminal Investigations Unit is the primary contact.

Sergeant Eddie Hart
Community Affairs and Public Information Officer
Scott County Sheriff's Office
Scott Co. Ky. Sheriff's Office

Mother of 3 missing since Friday

Idk if any info here differs from previous links. It is not verbatim with Evening Edition, WLEXs 7pm newscast.
I don’t know if it’s different for sure... but I didn’t realize that her purpose in going outside was:

From the quoted article.

Baxter, 32, went outside to put a bag in her car,

Idk how any searches might be organized since she was literally at the county line, equal distance to Lexington/Georgetown. I did drive past the trailer park, there appears to be no crime scene. I only noticed one cop with a car pulled over. And again, the local news stations did not begin any of the evening casts with Sheena’s story. We have half hour segments from 4-6 & another at 7.
I personally don’t suspect foul play.

Mother of 3 missing since Friday

Idk if any info here differs from previous links. It is not verbatim with Evening Edition, WLEXs 7pm newscast.

From the video in the article you posted:

"Sheena put an overnight bag in her car on Friday evening. She was supposed to be right back, but when she didn't return, her sister assumed that Sheena's boyfriend had picked her up. That is, until Saturday morning, when the boyfriend called to say that he, too, was looking for her.

Sheena's oldest daughter saw her mother [Sheena] gesture to someone on Friday night, when she went outside, but because Sheena said that she'd be right back, she didn't think anything of it."

"Sheena put an overnight bag in her car on Friday evening. She was supposed to be right back, but when she didn't return, her sister assumed that Sheena's boyfriend had picked her up. That is, until Saturday morning, when the boyfriend called to say that he, too, was looking for her.

Sheena's oldest daughter saw her mother [Sheena] gesture to someone on Friday night, when she went outside, but because Sheena said that she'd be right back, she didn't think anything of it."
Thanks, I didn’t watch the video. I do think some of the info in video is new.
We also have a 10pm early edition here
Mother of 3 missing in Scott County

Why would she put the bag in her car if her boyfriend was picking her up and how did it go from the car to the ground? Or is that report incorrect, maybe? :confused:

Why would she put the bag in her car if her boyfriend was picking her up and how did it go from the car to the ground? Or is that report incorrect, maybe? :confused:

No mention was made in that most recent article (with the video) of the bag on the ground. It seems to me that the original plan might have been for Sheena to drive to the boyfriend's house Friday night -- hence the reason she put the overnight bag into her car. [see "ETA" below] I wish we had some clarification on that point.

I think the first reports said that the plan was for him to pick Sheena up.

I'm very confused.

ETA:

Mother of 3 missing in Scott County

According to this article -- first post of this thread -- Sheena's sister said that her sister's boyfriend was supposed to pick her up, so when she didn't come back in after stepping outside, her sister wasn't surprised.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty7
Back