GUILTY KY - Sheena Baxter, 32, Scott Co, 14 Feb 2020 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have a scenario building which I'm sure many of you do as well.

I wonder if the boyfriend didn't assume she was blowing him off and when he hadn't heard from by that next day, that's when he started getting worried.

One more thing, my mailman just brought my mail to my door as I had a large package. I asked him if he is hearing much talk. He did not know anything about SB missing! I was stunned, I thought possibly as mail was sorted, the mail carriers might chat, especially since the trailer park would be someone’s route.
Also, my print edition of the paper arrived, nothing nothing nothing on the first page. Sheena’s story is on page 3 with a most poor quality photo.

@oviedo you might wanna wait......Jmo
there wasn't a whole lot - it's updated with what you all have posted so far.... it's a bit odd IMO.

I have a scenario building which I'm sure many of you do as well.

I wonder if the boyfriend didn't assume she was blowing him off and when he hadn't heard from by that next day, that's when he started getting worried.

I find the interest in TES curious. (By her sis)
My personal opinion is she left with a new man OR her boyfriend did pick her up & she’s in hiding. All MOO
Possibly there’s a search going on, but where? It sure isn’t in the Scott county side of the trailer park, that I can see. As far as the child stating Sheena gestured, idk how she was able to see, it was dark. If the child did see such a thing, did she not also see mom leave? Smh

FEB 20, 2020
Volunteer group searches for missing mother of 3 in Scott County
Crews are actively searching for a Scott County mother who has been missing for almost a week.

[...]

According to the sheriff's office, a volunteer group, that handles bloodhound tracking dogs, searched Wednesday night in the area where Sheena was last seen.

[...]

Mother of three missing
The Scott County Sheriff’s Office is investigating, but the family is reaching out to the media to help with the search.

I wa
FEB 20, 2020
Volunteer group searches for missing mother of 3 in Scott County
Crews are actively searching for a Scott County mother who has been missing for almost a week.

[...]

According to the sheriff's office, a volunteer group, that handles bloodhound tracking dogs, searched Wednesday night in the area where Sheena was last seen.

[...]

Mother of three missing
The Scott County Sheriff’s Office is investigating, but the family is reaching out to the media to help with the search.
I was just speeding thru the noon news I recorded. I’ll check other station now. I also recorded wlex.

FEB 20, 2020 - Update
Scott Co. Ky. Sheriff's Office
[...]

Last night, a volunteer group who handles bloodhound tracking dogs, attempted to locate Sheena Baxter from her last known location.

Clothing items belonging to Ms. Baxter were provided to the organization to provide the scent to track for. This group is independent to our investigation and volunteered to help.

Again, all sheriff office resources are currently following several leads to locate her as well as create a timeline of her actions before and up to the point she went missing. Multiple agencies are working with us on this investigation.

[...]

Scott Co. Ky. Sheriff's Office

Idk if the SO FB was posted previously....

@PommyMommy I’m stepping on your toes, lol.

I think maybe (Jmo) the search is going more south, towards Lexington/Fayette county.
From page 1:

The Scott County Sheriff's Office is actively working leads in the missing persons case of Sheena Baxter. Since this is an active investigation, we are restricted in releasing many details at this time.

We encourage anyone with the public who has information about this matter to contact 502.863.7855.

[...]
Also, oviedo started a media thread here: KY - Sheena Baxter, 32, mother of 3, Scott County, 14 Feb 2020*MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE*NO DISCUSSION

I’m struggling with this, is Sheena missing or simply out of contact.
I personally don’t think she was abducted at precisely the exact time she stepped out of her sister’s home. I’m more inclined to believe she got a text from someone, “pulling in now”, someone new in her life unfamiliar with the trailer park. So she gestures (per daughter) as in “hey, over here” and willingly leaves. Evidently sister planned to provide childcare, we don’t know for how many days. Is it possible sister assumed Sheena was going with known “boyfriend” , but Sheena has a new, unknown man in her life? Being Valentine’s Day, a lot of women would expect to have date night if they recently started dating a new person.
The big question is why she isn’t answering her phone or reaching out. Did she meet with foul play after leaving?

I don’t think anyone in the park reported anyone screaming around the 7:30 hour. Moo

One good thing, if police do suspect foul play, it would be impossible to travel from Lexington or Georgetown to the trailer park w/o being captured by a business camera, imo.
obviously it will take time to scan footage looking for specific vehicles. I’m going to “guess” the boyfriend assumed to be picking Sheena up as unlimited vehicles at his disposal.

I'm completely speculating. I think she met up with someone before meeting her boyfriend for their planned evening. I think maybe she met someone new to her for what was supposed to be a very brief meeting, hence, as @Trudie says, the daughter sees her gesturing. This meeting, however, turns into, "Hey, we need to go for a quick ride first." And I think things went awry from there.

I truly hope she is okay and is located but the more time that passes, the more worrying this is.

@Trudie, is this place a hive of illegal activity of all sorts? The bit I saw on Google Earth looked like fairly well kept mobile homes. Not the nicest, but certainly not the worst. (I worked for a long time at a trailer park, I can tell some stories.)

Also, what the heck is the pic in your avatar??

The guy the sister assumed to pick Sheena up has not been named, right? So we mustn’t discuss?
I will suggest waving or gesturing to someone might imply he/she was unfamiliar with the park, maybe not a lifelong county resident. I’m also suggesting her boyfriend would know the exact trailer & would not require Sheena to gesture him in.
We have little info but what we have is quite confusing. If her boyfriend was supposed to pick her up, why did he wait til Saturday to call the sister? But, we do not know if Sheena cancelled with him & met up with someone else & the boyfriend then tried to contact her Saturday, to no avail.

(@MrsWatson a cowhide)

I’m struggling with this, is Sheena missing or simply out of contact.
I personally don’t think she was abducted at precisely the exact time she stepped out of her sister’s home. I’m more inclined to believe she got a text from someone, “pulling in now”, someone new in her life unfamiliar with the trailer park. So she gestures (per daughter) as in “hey, over here” and willingly leaves. Evidently sister planned to provide childcare, we don’t know for how many days. Is it possible sister assumed Sheena was going with known “boyfriend” , but Sheena has a new, unknown man in her life? Being Valentine’s Day, a lot of women would expect to have date night if they recently started dating a new person.
The big question is why she isn’t answering her phone or reaching out. Did she meet with foul play after leaving?

I don’t think anyone in the park reported anyone screaming around the 7:30 hour. Moo

I am struggling to figure this out too. Especially because according to her SM she was in a relationship and ENGAGED. The last time she posted something was September of 2019. Sheena Baxter

IMHO things that need nailed down to help understand are:
Was this HER home?
Was HER car there?
Was she planning to come home that night? What was bag for?
How long was she outside and what was she doing?
How long had she been with the BF who was to be picking her up?
How was she feeling about her upcoming court dates?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missygirl26
Back