GUILTY KY - Sheena Baxter, 32, Scott Co, 14 Feb 2020 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Last night on the 11 wlex, I heard something like this, as I brushed my teeth, not fully focused or watching, this was the sister speaking: (not verbatim)
I don’t know who she left with, a friend or even someone I know.
I guess she can be heard in one of the videos.

all moo

I notice from the detention center roster one male associated with Sheena per her FB, was booked in at 5:30 a.m. today. Moo
I don’t want to put his name here but he left some vulgar type messages on her FB in the past that I think everyone has read. Moo
His charges are generic, falsely reporting an incident, criminal mischief & tampering.

I wonder if this means she got off a shot on him before what we're afraid is the likely resolution to her disappearance. I hope she did, anyway. MOO
I am still trying to determine if her boyfriend attempted to pick her up. Or if the sister is confused & Sheena planned to drive to his place. It seems reasonable to believe the latter, imo.

We also don’t know if Joe was at Phoenix after returning from his daily run (if he worked that day) or did he specifically drive to Phoenix to use their lot to loiter in.
He knows their lot has cameras, imo. Also, turning in to the industrial area where Phoenix is located there is a huge truck stop. I’m speculating the truck stop has security everywhere. Moo.
LE will eventually know the direction/route Joe used to get to Phoenix. He could have used the interstate or used Cherry Blossom Way.

Oh wow, looks like he was getting himself an alibi. I don't think this is going to end well sadly.
Yes, sounds like he got injured/shot in an altercation and had to come up with a reason for it.

Tampering with evidence - if the robbery never happened, what was he cleaning up in his truck??

More will come to light soon.

IMO

Chelsea Jones on Twitter
Flyers up for Sheena Baxter where she was last seen. Police have arrested Joseph Hicks for lying about being robbed and shot at Walmart. Not clear if there’s a connection, but Baxter’s sister tells us Baxter and Hicks used to date.
ERUHF-KX0AI_0gp.jpg
ERUHF-BWoAEIlJc.jpg

11:51 AM - 21 Feb 2020

From the article:

Jospeh+Hicks.JPG

Joseph Hicks, 53. (Scott Co. Detention Center)

[...]

Joseph Hicks was booked into the Scott County Detention Center Friday morning. He's charged with falsely reporting an incident, tampering with physical evidence, and criminal mischief.

Georgetown police say Hicks made up a story about being shot during an attempted robbery at the Georgetown Walmart on the night of Baxter's disappearance.

Investigators said they were able to determine Hicks was inside a semi-truck at Phoenix Trucking before the alleged shooting.

[...]

On Sunday, investigators said Hicks was seen on camera going back to Phoenix Trucking with cleaning supplies, "attempting to clean the potential evidence from the truck that the shooting occurred," according to his arrest citation.

Baxter's sister, Christa Crumley, told WKYT Hicks is Baxter's ex-boyfriend. Hicks has not been charged in connection with Baxter's disappearance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris Giles
Back