GUILTY KY - Sheena Baxter, 32, Scott Co, 14 Feb 2020 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Noting:
  • The shooting took place in a Walmart parking lot Friday and started as a robbery around 9 p.m.
  • At some point, the robbery victim was shot.
  • The victim drove himself to a Speedway gas station to get help and was taken to a hospital.
Except there was no robbery/shooting at WMT
Cameras show him driving from Phoenix to speedway, passing by WMT.
Coming out of Phoenix he took a left at the stoplight. That put him on Cherry Blossom Way, he would first past several entrances for the Toyota plant, then WMT, Speedway is just past WMT, I think 2 stop lights past. Lol, hard to recall even though I drive it daily. Speedway is always super busy.
Imo there was always speculation locally that nothing occurred at WMT. Us locals go to local establishments, as everyone does in their town. We know most of the people working at convenience stores, WMT, gas stations, etc. WMT gas station has a clearly visible camera, idk how Joe would not know there is not one biz in that area lacking cctv.

Last edited:
Chelsea Jones on Twitter
Flyers up for Sheena Baxter where she was last seen. Police have arrested Joseph Hicks for lying about being robbed and shot at Walmart. Not clear if there’s a connection, but Baxter’s sister tells us Baxter and Hicks used to date.
ERUHF-KX0AI_0gp.jpg
ERUHF-BWoAEIlJc.jpg

11:51 AM - 21 Feb 2020
I know it’s irrelevant but it’s very hard for me to picture those two dating. o_O

I know it’s irrelevant but it’s very hard for me to picture those two dating. o_O
Wonder if they ever stopped......
One thing I think is weird is that anyone would lie about being robbed/shot in a WMT parking lot.
Not to mention police are always in the area due to liquor establishments in that area as well as restaurants that serve. There is only one entrance/exit for WMT.
I am going to “speculate” Sheena has a friend that works at Speedway. Moo

Except there was no robbery/shooting at WMT
Cameras show him driving from Phoenix to speedway, passing by WMT.
Coming out of Phoenix he took a left at the stoplight. That put him on Cherry Blossom Way, he would first past several entrances for the Toyota plant, then WMT, Speedway is just past WMT, I think 2 stop lights past. Lol, hard to recall even though I drive it daily. Speedway is always super busy.
Imo there was always speculation locally that nothing occurred at WMT. Us locals go to local establishments, as everyone does in their town. We know most of the people working at convenience stores, WMT, gas stations, etc. WMT gas station has a clearly visible camera, idk how Joe would not know there is not one biz in that area lacking cctv.
Just getting the contents of the article on the thread. Easier to follow the case that way. ;) Links go bad, articles are updated, etc. MOO

I think we all know where this is going...
I am still trying to determine if her boyfriend attempted to pick her up. Or if the sister is confused & Sheena planned to drive to his place. It seems reasonable to believe the latter, imo.

We also don’t know if Joe was at Phoenix after returning from his daily run (if he worked that day) or did he specifically drive to Phoenix to use their lot to loiter in.
He knows their lot has cameras, imo. Also, turning in to the industrial area where Phoenix is located there is a huge truck stop. I’m speculating the truck stop has security everywhere. Moo.
LE will eventually know the direction/route Joe used to get to Phoenix. He could have used the interstate or used Cherry Blossom Way.
I honestly think the sister Christa knows a lot more than what she said out loud. She acted as if she was crying but NO TEARS fell from her eyes. Then she goes to talking about she watches all the shows on television. Then her facebook post are are crazy. They live in a trailer park with trailer very close to each other. How did someone not see anything? This Joseph Hicks has as a rap sheet a mile long. What possessed the boyfriend to call and say I didn't pick Sheena up and why didn't he ask where she was. The sister is all over the place. Lay the pipe down chick. The bf uses a fake name and Sheena has a ex bf who is 22 years older than her. I feel dope is involved and truth will come to light

The bf uses a fake name

I know him & his family, I think most of Scott county know them. I don’t think the boyfriend uses a fake name, only omits his last name . Moo

I agree with your comments about the sister. She leaves my head spinning.....instead of one concise version, each time she speaks there seems to be new info. Last night I was aghast when I think I heard her say “I don’t know if someone I know picked her up....”. My TV was on WLEX, I didn’t even bother to look for a video today. Moo
In any case, I hope Sheena is found safe.

I agree. I seen two different post one saying that the sister didn't think anything about it until the next day and the other was she looked outside and Sheena's things was still outside. I am curious as to if Sheena started using drugs again? Did she run off with this Joe guy and decided to make it look like she just disappeared. Is that what the tampering with evidence is for? WTH would someone go through that bs just to cover lies up.

WLEX had another clip,of the sister, but there is no link to the 4pm newscast. Sister can’t say or can’t remember if Sheena kept in contact with Joe.

Anyone know if Sheena’s brother has made a public comment?

WLEX covering again @5. Look for link. Not up yet.
Discussing Joe’s strong arm rape charge in the past & violence towards Sheena.
Here we go, Sheena’s phone was in Joe’s car
Search warrant obtained reveals why police are focused on Ex-boyfriend of missing mom

Search warrant obtained by LEX 18 shows that Baxter’s cell phone ‘pinged’ to a location that was on Bourbon and Chambers Streets in Georgetown near the police station. It was inside Hicks’ car, which is being stored there.

Baxter’s sister Christa Crumley said today, Baxter and Hicks had dated for about one year, but had broken it off about one year ago.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jimmychoo