GUILTY KY - Sheena Baxter, 32, Scott Co, 14 Feb 2020 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
FEB 22, 2020
Coincidence? Walmart hoax, missing mother connected?
[...]

Hicks stopped someone in the parking lot of the Speedway at Darby Drive Friday night, blood pouring from his injured wrist, witnesses said. He was suffering from an apparent gunshot wound and told police he was approached by a large black male who demanded his wallet. Hicks told police the incident happened in the tire and lube area of the Walmart parking lot.

[...]

Police discovered by video Hicks had actually been inside a semi-tractor trailer rig at Phoenix Transportation eight minutes before the 9 p.m. Walmart shooting was alleged to take place.

A probe of Hicks’ truck revealed a bullet hole inside the truck and the bullet went through the driver side seat, the windshield and driver-side visor. The damage to the side is estimated at over $1,000, police reports state.

A video recorded Hicks at Phoenix Transportation with cleaning materials in an effort to clean his truck on Sunday, Feb. 16, police reports state.

[...]

“At this point I’m begging for answers,” Crumley posted on social media. “She has three young girls who love her and need her. I need her to be here too. This isn’t right or normal in our world not to hear from her.”

[...]

I think you are really on to something here. This seems to fit with the MO in most of these cases, sadly. I also suspect that the sister is not telling all that she knows, perhaps trying to keep someone else’s secret. JMHO

Does video surveillance confirm that Sheena was never in the semi?
We have not heard Sheena was at Phoenix, or was not.
I can tell you from my own experience, 8 minutes is the least amount of time it would take to get to Speedway. He encountered a lot of traffic lights, guess he got lucky and had no reds. He had no time to rid his vehicle of Sheena & get to Speedway in 8 minutes. So, if he disposed of her, he had to do it before reaching Phoenix. Again, he passed several “farms”, once he got past 460/Cherry Blossom intersection he entered the typical shopping district, WMT being the last, then it turns residential, agricultural, as well as large plats for sale, vacant farms, etc.
Now, once he pulled out of Phoenix to head towards town, there is a huge truck plaza on the right. Cops are always there, as most of you know from truck stops in your area.
So, Idk why he continued driving unless he was going to drive himself to the hospital but maybe pain kept him from doing so? The hospital is on the other side of Gtown, on US25, same road Crumley lives on.

We have not heard Sheena was at Phoenix, or was not.
I can tell you from my own experience, 8 minutes is the least amount of time it would take to get to Speedway. He encountered a lot of traffic lights, guess he got lucky and had no reds. He had no time to rid his vehicle of Sheena & get to Speedway in 8 minutes. So, if he disposed of her, he had to do it before reaching Phoenix. Again, he passed several “farms”, once he got past 460/Cherry Blossom intersection he entered the typical shopping district, WMT being the last, then it turns residential, agricultural, as well as large plats for sale, vacant farms, etc.
Now, once he pulled out of Phoenix to head towards town, there is a huge truck plaza on the right. Cops are always there, as most of you know from truck stops in your area.
So, Idk why he continued driving unless he was going to drive himself to the hospital but maybe pain kept him from doing so? The hospital is on the other side of Gtown, on US25, same road Crumley lives on.
I’d be curious to know how bad the shot to the wrist was. I am quite familiar with breaking a wrist and the surgery that is often required to insert plates afterwards. I have to think that this was not as horrible or he would likely NOT be cleaning a truck two days later. Or MORE LIKELY, He was quite desperate to clean the truck? Either way seems odd to have a gunshot to wrist and be able to do that 2 days later.

Also, I have never found comments or pleas from any family members, other than the sister. Her boyfriend hasn’t spoken out, to my knowledge.

Imo, the lack of request for public search teams is because
IF Sheena did leave in JH vehicle, and he ended up north of town alone, he is on camera during his drive. So if he’s seen “here” at 7:49 & “there” at 8:14 & the two points are only two mi apart, LE kinda know where to look. One of the first videos on WLEX Tony stated “Phoenix isn’t the only place we’re looking....”. The camera panned to a farm type area showing a barn, for a split second. I think many locals have a good idea where they are looking. Today is a very nice day, people will be out on 4wheelers, horses, hiking, etc.

I’d be curious to know how bad the shot to the wrist was. I am quite familiar with breaking a wrist and the surgery that is often required to insert plates afterwards. I have to think that this was not as horrible or he would likely NOT be cleaning a truck two days later. Or MORE LIKELY, He was quite desperate to clean the truck? Either way seems odd to have a gunshot to wrist and be able to do that 2 days later.
I think he was most desperate to clean the truck. I think he hoped to get the same truck his next run, & call in “rock thru windshield” up the road, getting that replaced. The seat damage could be blamed on anyone, imo. Or normal wear & tear that worsened. I wonder if he can read, there is a huge sign at the entrance to Phoenix, alerting to 24 hour surveillance.

FYI, I just drove to the trailer park Sheena left from.
I drove from the park straight to Phoenix, it took exactly 27 minutes. I caught every red light. I took what I assume the most logical path, Cherry Blossom Way.

FEB 22, 2020
Coincidence? Walmart hoax, missing mother connected?
[...]

Hicks stopped someone in the parking lot of the Speedway at Darby Drive Friday night, blood pouring from his injured wrist, witnesses said. He was suffering from an apparent gunshot wound and told police he was approached by a large black male who demanded his wallet. Hicks told police the incident happened in the tire and lube area of the Walmart parking lot.

[...]

Police discovered by video Hicks had actually been inside a semi-tractor trailer rig at Phoenix Transportation eight minutes before the 9 p.m. Walmart shooting was alleged to take place.

A probe of Hicks’ truck revealed a bullet hole inside the truck and the bullet went through the driver side seat, the windshield and driver-side visor. The damage to the side is estimated at over $1,000, police reports state.

A video recorded Hicks at Phoenix Transportation with cleaning materials in an effort to clean his truck on Sunday, Feb. 16, police reports state.

[...]

“At this point I’m begging for answers,” Crumley posted on social media. “She has three young girls who love her and need her. I need her to be here too. This isn’t right or normal in our world not to hear from her.”

[...]
So he pulled the ole "black guy did it" Susan Smith lie huh? Wow, at least come up with something new stalker boy. This case is a prime example of why the laws protecting women need to be changed/reformed. I am not sure how, but this is beyond ridiculous. Hoping her kids can have a productive life after this. Sending them all love and light....MOO

Is it possible Sheena was with him the night before & left her phone in his car?
Trying to figure out the last time anyone spoke or texted with her.
I feel like something is being kept from us, I don’t mean by LE. That’s a given. More like the sister is holding back.....
Also, the initial lack of urgency about this was weird.
Moo

The Sheriff is working a timeline for 2/14.
My question is this:
Is there anyone that knows Sheena was actually at her sister’s? For example, assume the two were out & about doing errands and such Valentine’s Day. Did Sheena return to the trailer? Or not? Moo

I has literally no reason to lie about why he got shot. Unless he got shot while doing something terrible to someone.
One reason for him to lie is he was not supposed to have a gun, imo. Moo, he would not have even made a (false) report had he not felt he needed medical attention. He knew (IMO) the hospital would report a gunshot victim.

Is it possible Sheena was with him the night before & left her phone in his car?
Trying to figure out the last time anyone spoke or texted with her.
I feel like something is being kept from us, I don’t mean by LE. That’s a given. More like the sister is holding back.....
Also, the initial lack of urgency about this was weird.
Moo
Well, Sheena has a friend on FB on her 2nd most recent FB (the one with the JH drama on the most recent post) in common with JH (and another younger H). This person wasn't a friend on the prior FB so was recent with respect to that FB and the relationship with JH. This friend was arrested about 15 hours before Sheena went missing (if 7:30 PM holds) and is still in the jail right now.

Not sure if it is all just coincidence or if perhaps it is related and set things in motion.

Well, Sheena has a friend on FB on her 2nd most recent FB (the one with the JH drama on the most recent post) in common with JH (and another younger H). This person wasn't a friend on the prior FB so was recent with respect to that FB and the relationship with JH. This friend was arrested about 15 hours before Sheena went missing (if 7:30 PM holds) and is still in the jail right now.

Not sure if it is all just coincidence or if perhaps it is related and set things in motion.

I think JH charges to be unrelated to Sheena. Jmo
It is moo there will be a big revelation here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odiwakar
Back