GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How could this defense attorney just give away this witness's address. He already stated the street and she just said the house #. smdh

The whole family slept on the same bed, Cassie, John and the two children age 10 and 7.

:sigh:

Robertson is on diversion b/c him and Gouker broke into Amanda's house after she wasn't living there and took items.

Defense now playing phone call that Gouker and Detective Russ had with Robertson

These recordings sound like the Peanuts cartoons phone calls.

Afternoon all you sleepyheads over in America.

Hey they run their trials right on time and at the crack of dawn. What a wake up call after the we'll start whenever we feel like it each day presented with the Arias trial.

I sure hope the mics aren't so hot for the jurors and they can hear better then we can, geesh!!!

Good morning trial watchers.
Ocean, I question that JG has the capacity to love. He is often described as a sicko, but I see him as just plain mean. Beyond psychopathy. He is cold & self-serving & I wonder if his motivation for wanting the child was not what we think of as love but because of his ownership, his entitlement. His kid. His mini-me.

What a cast of characters! If this was a book, I couldn't have gotten through the first chapter.... too unbelievable.

And SS $$ since JY's mother is deceased.

There's no way they would overturn a murder conviction under those circumstances. Maybe that would work if the two were complete strangers to each other, but not father and son, they would just dismiss the son's confession as a ploy to help his dad.

I don't know. Regardless of how despicable JG is if he really is innocent of the murder of Trey then he should not be in prison for it.

John sounds drunk in this phone conversation, or he just woke up. I can barely understand him. With JG yelling it isn't coming across very well. imo

I don't know. Regardless of how despicable JG is if he really is innocent of the murder of Trey then he should not be in prison for it.

I agree, but I don't think an appeals court would see it that way. Its not that easy to overturn a murder conviction.

Hey they run their trials right on time and at the crack of dawn. What a wake up call after the we'll start whenever we feel like it each day presented with the Arias trial.

I take it you didn't watch the Zimmerman trial? That judge was very punctual.

Robertson does not drive

I take it you didn't watch the Zimmerman trial? That judge was very punctual.

No I didn't but you know what other judge was really good. The judge at the Seacat trial. That man kept everybody in line in his court room.

No redirect, there are some juror questions, attorneys at side tsunami bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member