GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bet the guy who refused to testify is in deep doo doo. The commonwealth of Kentucky had to devote a lot of resources to move this guy around. The judge was none to pleased. I would like to know if this guy was a short or long term inmate. I think in KY that he can be sentenced to a longer period for the contempt charge since he has no money to pay a contempt fine. If somebody knows what will happen please share.

The fact is though sometimes it is far safer to get a contempt of court charge thrown at them rather than getting beat to a bloody pulp or worse. I think he had been threatened if he told what JG told him and he took that threat seriously.

This guy may be in the very pod with JG. JG wants everyone to believe he did it so the others took great risks yesterday by coming forward and testifying to what he really told them which puts them on JGs 'hit list.' He thinks he is running this show and no one gets to control what is being said but him.

The others were willing to take those risks. Maybe they have those in prison who will also watch their back or maybe they were strong enough that no matter what happens they were going to tell the truth whether JG liked it or not.

IMO

If you watch the detective testimony in court today, you will see pictures of JG wearing the shirt at the Circle K and outside the High School when Trey's body was discovered.

To me everything adds up to JG not being there.

Wearing same shirt (no blood spatter)
Seen at 1:00am at service station
Sex video tape with Amanda
McKenzie saying JG never came down and sat on the couch.
Totally evasive on the actual murder. Imo, because he doesn't know how it happened exactly.

Imo, he was upstairs snoring after his double whammy sex score with Amanda. Give a man sex and he is out like a light. It could be used as a sleep aide.:D

ETA

Quote from Cuckoohead:

JG viewing the crime scene and Trey's body enabled him to have some knowledge about the crime

I'll bet the guy who refused to testify is in deep doo doo. The commonwealth of Kentucky had to devote a lot of resources to move this guy around. The judge was none to pleased. I would like to know if this guy was a short or long term inmate. I think in KY that he can be sentenced to a longer period for the contempt charge since he has no money to pay a contempt fine. If somebody knows what will happen please share.

If it was the case that he was afraid to testify because of repurcussions in prison, and no protection was offered then I hope nothing happens to him.

The sound is still terrible. Can't hear what the attorney is saying at all.

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 2m

Det. Russ from @LMPD is on the #witnessstand today in the #JoshuaYoungMurderTrial

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 1m

Russ says initially they believed #TreyZwicker sustained sharp force injuries when all hadn't been seen yet..

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 1m

Russ says #JoshGouker was a suspect in early June..just weeks after #TreyZwicker's death. #JoshYoung @WLKY

As my Irish grandfather used to say "It's a great day in the mornin"... Howdy All..

The sound is still terrible. Can't hear what the attorney is saying at all.

I know, I find myself straining to hear the attorney and it is very difficult. If you turn the sound up to hear her it is awful.

Did Josh Young go to school the next day?

I remember reading that JY didnt go to school the whole week before TZ was murdered. I would imagine that he didnt go after. I am assuming and you know what happens when you do that. I however feel its safe to say that he didnt go..

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 3m

Det. Russ said his interview with Josh Gouker began with him asking see Trey's body at the scene of the murder. He was eventually allowed to

Russ also says #Gouker was interviewed twice day Trey's body found. He says noticed bruises on neck of Amanda..Trey's mom & Gouker's wife

Okay, its way to early for the white noise.. Just sayin

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 20s

Defense attorney Leslie Smith asking Det Russ about jail phone calls #JoshGouker made from three facilities.

where is the atty going with all these phone call questions? Am I just sleepy not getting it?

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 45s

Obtained #JoshGouker phone calls were from summer 2012..calls to Cassie Gouker and Angelic Burkhead. Both women previously testified @WLKY

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 3m

Det. Russ said his interview with Josh Gouker began with him asking see Trey's body at the scene of the murder. He was eventually allowed to

Russ also says #Gouker was interviewed twice day Trey's body found. He says noticed bruises on neck of Amanda..Trey's mom & Gouker's wife

Hindsight is always 20/20 and perhaps this county doesn't have the resources like others but what happened to allowing someone close to the deceased to view the body when it was in the coroner's office. Not at the scene of the crime.

JG viewing the crime scene and Trey's body enabled him to have some knowledge about the crime.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m
Eminem explaining the ins and outs of Candy Crush Saga. #JoshuaYoung trial. pic.twitter.com/v3PbLLoA3g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar