GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just rambling thoughts:

If guys in prison get beat up for killing or molesting kids, I wonder what the reaction is when they try to take the fall for them. One of the guys that testified today said he had already been jumped so at least someone thought JG was a good guy for what he says he did for his son. This may make him a hero on the inside which he could never accomplish on the outside???

Also, if JG was honest in saying he set JY up to take the fall initially, and he made the sex tape, went for cigs to get photographed etc. to plan his alibi, I wonder if wearing the same shirt the next day was all part of that alibi.

Not sure if I buy the abortion thing as a motive, but if it were true, and JY is convicted, Amanda would win again by taking another of JG's kids.

On HLN I keep hearing that JY's family was trying to get custody after his Mom died. But I'm sure I read that at one time he was with some of them and removed because they were grabbing his testicles as punishment. WOW! As far as the foster home I've heard he was there from 4 to 7 months so I'm not sure how long. I wonder if that is long enough to know someone.

Why, why, why would Trey leave with Gouker?

Could JY have set Cassie up as part of the alibi by taking a bat to get rid of when it wasn't really the murder weapon? Yet Didn't Robert say his bat was missing?

Since the ME said 2-3 hours at the outside 4 after eating, wouldn't that put the TOD while JG was filming?

Can anyone help me out? There seems to be so little evidence in this case IMO.

Thanks for letting me spill it!!

Just watched video of inmates' testimonies...or non-testimony for one...I gotta say that it probably took guts 'cause it'll probably get around in prison that they "snitched"....I actually felt bad for the two that testified, not for the one that didn't!

Whoa - the part about Gouker being segregated for "homosexual activities"...makes me think how much stuff there probably is about CM Jodi Arias in jail that we'll never know about.

It didn't surprise me that Gouker talked a lot about his case with the inmate. He thinks he's so smart and can out-smart everyone.

No, its not irrelevant. The defendant knowing something that's common knowledge is alot less meaningful than if he had some knowledge of the crime scene which only a select few people knew. IMO that testimony added a whole pile of nothing to the prosecution's case.

Where is the testimony it's comon knowlege?

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 1m

Medical in xaminer says she believes Trey was punched in face first and then someone turned him over and beat him in head and back.

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 37s

Says she doesn't know if one or two people were involved. Medical examiner for defense testified he thought only one person likely beat Trey

Hmmm. I missed this part of of her testimony. I wonder if it were possible for Trey could of been punched in the face somewhere else rendering him goofy able to walk but not fatal. Then taken to to ditch and beaten to death. Did she say anything about that being possible. I just dont picture this kid heading to that dark ditch for any reason unless forced. Because i did see a bunch of grass and dirt on his back but where he landed in the end seemed boulder like and wet mud.

Did Josh Young go to school the next day?

Like others have pointed out JG was wearing the same shirt the next day (after the beating). I can believe that man took his clothes off, did what he did and hopped right back into the same old clothes the next day. No blood splatter suggests to me that JY alone was the killer. Just like he bragged about.

Are there published pictures on verifing this? Id lkke to see them. Could he have had several of the same shirts in his closet?

Are there published pictures on verifing this? Id lkke to see them. Could he have had several of the same shirts in his closet?

There's a picture of him at the crime scene wearing the #34 jersey and the detective testified that he was wearing the same shirt in the Circle K video. I haven't seen the video and don't know if it's visible, but I tend to believe the detective.

If you watch the detective testimony in court today, you will see pictures of JG wearing the shirt at the Circle K and outside the High School when Trey's body was discovered.

Hmmm. I missed this part of of her testimony. I wonder if it were possible for Trey could of been punched in the face somewhere else rendering him goofy able to walk but not fatal. Then taken to to ditch and beaten to death. Did she say anything about that being possible. I just dont picture this kid heading to that dark ditch for any reason unless forced. Because i did see a bunch of grass and dirt on his back but where he landed in the end seemed boulder like and wet mud.

You can go to YouTube and watch the testimony from today. It's there. Hope that helps.

ETA: Here is the ME's testimony from the trial today. I think the detective was up after her and maybe included here.

Joshua Young Trial. Day 5. Part 3 - YouTube

Just watched video of inmates' testimonies...or non-testimony for one...I gotta say that it probably took guts 'cause it'll probably get around in prison that they "snitched"....I actually felt bad for the two that testified, not for the one that didn't!

Whoa - the part about Gouker being segregated for "homosexual activities"...makes me think how much stuff there probably is about CM Jodi Arias in jail that we'll never know about.

It didn't surprise me that Gouker talked a lot about his case with the inmate. He thinks he's so smart and can out-smart everyone.

I happened to watch Sheriff Joe on the Jodi issue. She is in solitary confinement with a dedicated matron (kpho news5 report):banghead:. No extracurricular activities for Jodi in the MCSO Jail.
:banghead:

I'll bet the guy who refused to testify is in deep doo doo. The commonwealth of Kentucky had to devote a lot of resources to move this guy around. The judge was none to pleased. I would like to know if this guy was a short or long term inmate. I think in KY that he can be sentenced to a longer period for the contempt charge since he has no money to pay a contempt fine. If somebody knows what will happen please share.

I am watching HLN After Dark. Vinny P was in handcuffs and an orange jumpsuit. He looked silly with the attempt at an Elvis collar on the suit. He made a great point though. Just how much credibility did these inmates carry withthe jury? However, some of the free witnesses looked pretty questionable. Like the one with all the tats and no brazeer, the one with the wife beater tee, and the one with the spanx and flipflops. Yikes this was no fashion show. The family and friends showed a complete lack of respect for the proceedings by dressing like they were fresh out of the donation bins.

The judge from the Anna Nichol trial just commented on the attire on After Dark. I am old school "the clothes make the man/woman. First impressions are important. I think that has been lost in the general thinking of the American public.

Robertson is currently on diversion, he has to stay clean for 5 years, he was arrested on a felony.

How is this man still free? I thought diversion meant no alcohol, drugs or consorting with known criminals. He isn't bending the rules, he is snapping them off at the ground.:maddening::maddening:

I don't understand how this animal got custody of a dog let alone a human being. What was the judge thinking? I am all in favor of preservation of the family unit but JG was never a father to this boy. Hasn't he been in jail for the entire time this child was able to remember? He has a proven violent criminal past, he is a known drug and alcohol abuser and a wife beater. Just what do you have to do to lose your parental rights in KY? JY has not concept of what is good for him. I think that the foster family situation must not have been all that swell because he would rather have gone to a man he did not know. I would be interested in his past behavior. All of the HLN commentators skew the picture depending on how it works for ratings.

Hey guys, what is the "Circle K" video everyone is referring to?

I don't understand how this animal got custody of a dog let alone a human being. What was the judge thinking? I am all in favor of preservation of the family unit but JG was never a father to this boy. Hasn't he been in jail for the entire time this child was able to remember? He has a proven violent criminal past, he is a known drug and alcohol abuser and a wife beater. Just what do you have to do to lose your parental rights in KY? JY has not concept of what is good for him. I think that the foster family situation must not have been all that swell because he would rather have gone to a man he did not know. I would be interested in his past behavior. All of the HLN commentators skew the picture depending on how it works for ratings.

That is why we need the full backstory from the beginning of JYs birth. Josh Young's aunt was on DDs show and she said that when JY was 6 months old his father (JG) got custody of him and had custody until he was sent to prison for 10 years iirc. So JY would have been with JG for years when he was younger. This could also explain why JY seems to adore his dad so much.

If that is true, and I have no reason to think it isn't as no family member has come out to refute it, it may be one of the reasons she returned custody back to JG when he petitioned.

Now I certainly don't agree with her decision but I do think she may have considered that at one time he already had custody. There may not have been any complaints against him when JY was in his custody when younger.

IMO

I was wondering that, too. I have not seen that discussed anywhere. JMO

All I know is I heard (through all the transmission noises yesterday on line LOL,) is he told LE he went back down to Cassie's because he had to go to school the next day. Not sure he was telling the truth or if he actually went to school.

I would say if he was wanting to deflect suspicions he probably would attend school but maybe not since it seems he had been missing days before then.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member