GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think the prosecution would get to ask questions of this witness?

Longest sidebar ever.. well, not ever!

JY is always looking over his shoulder like he is looking for a way out.

:floorlaugh: Quote of the day!

The best line was:
Defence to witness Embry: "So do you recall what you do not recall?
To which the Judge answered: "You can't ask a witness to recall what he does not recall!"
To which Defence answered: "That was ironic wasn't it?"

Finally the feed is done.... ahhhhh so quiet!

JY is always looking over his shoulder like he is looking for a way out.

I keep wondering who he is looking for? I wish the judge would admonish him for doing this, he needs to pay attention. It is his trial and he isn't participating very well.

Are they still there? I couldn't take it anymore and turned it off 5 minutes ago.

Let me tell ya what you missed! nothing. The lawyers went to their tables and packed their bags and a little person inside my head started screaming that I sat thru this crap :stormingmad:

Can anyone believe the defense called for the witness in anticipation of an appeals? Is that just being extra cautious or a true sign of how they feel this trial is unfolding?

The best line was:
Defence to witness Embry: "So do you recall what you do not recall?
To which the Judge answered: "You can't ask a witness to recall what he does not recall!"
To which Defence answered: "That was ironic wasn't it?"

I am writing that one down. Classic! I remember the tail end of that and thought someone needs to tell that lady that is not irony that is stupidity. :floorlaugh:

I keep wondering who he is looking for? I wish the judge would admonish him for doing this, he needs to pay attention. It is his trial and he isn't participating very well.

Could it be part of the act of being so young and immature he can't fully comprehend what is happening?

Nah, I think the little monster is looking for a pair of Bonnie and Clyde (his father and a new girlfriend/cousin) types to come blasting in the court doors and rescue him so they can all go continue on their hellish path.

The M.E. who testified today -- is she the one who actually did the autopsy?

What was her testimony? Heavy, sharp object?

The M.E. who testified today -- is she the one who actually did the autopsy?

What was her testimony? Heavy, sharp object?

THe ME who testified today was the one that did the autopsy. She found that a blunt object was used, not a sharp object. She couldn't say for sure what type of blunt object, she could not rule out a baseball bat or a pipe, but she did rule out a rock!

IMO Little has ADD twitchy and can't focus. I have wondered about the "bat" story but I find it hard to believe that Cassie would deliberately inject herself into the whole mess by making up the dumpster story. It's impossible to believe any of them, though. I think that everyone involved was terrified of JG and his capacity to do them harm, so many or all lied against their own interests. I still think it was JG's plan and everyone including JY complied. JMO

See ya all tomorrow! I think the defense is up. That should be interesting. Hopefully the server and audio will be fixed by then. Sadly I think the white noise and resulting ringing in the ears is here to stay...

THe ME who testified today was the one that did the autopsy. She found that a blunt object was used, not a sharp object. She couldn't say for sure what type of blunt object, she could not rule out a baseball bat or a pipe, but she did rule out a rock!

I'm trying to listen to her testimony now - she definitely said "sharp force injury" and from her explanations about the pattern bruising and the different kinds of injuries, I wonder now if there was more than one weapon and more than one person. e.g. Both Joshes, a couple of weapons and a bunch of kicking

I'm trying to listen to her testimony now - she definitely said "sharp force injury" and from her explanations about the pattern bruising and the different kinds of injuries, I wonder now if there was more than one weapon and more than one person. e.g. Both Joshes, a couple of weapons and a bunch of kicking

Prosecutor asked the ME if she could tell if it was one or two or more attackers, she answered that she could not tell. The jury asked her if the bruising on the victim's hand was caused by someone stepping on his hand, she answered that she could not say for sure what had caused that. So it was pretty open ended on what she could say for sure when there was several different weapons mentioned by the different players. Cassie said baseball bat, big Josh said pipe, and no weapon was found so it is pretty much open to whatever the individual jurors want to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopE