GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 2m

Neither medical examiner believes a baseball bat was used to kill Trey. Yet some witnesses say they saw or heard about a bloody bat.

I haven't read here about witnesses past this one, so this may have been covered :) The bat thing vs pipe is bugging me. It doesn't have to be a complete either/OR, imho, too.

---OK, it could be that there were 2 objects (a rod and a bat) within reach, like JY and Trey both had weapons to go down to the spot in the dark. We have wild animals here, so I could see that.

--It could be (on this point alone, not necessarily w/alibis, etc) that Big Josh had a weapon and so did JY and they both did it.

--Could it be that the bat was used on an animal, and JY/JG (whoever!) got rid of it because of the general investigation that was to come the next day? Do we know what object the dog was beaten to death with by JG (with JY filming) that day?

--And, of course, it could be that the whole bat story is a big ole fake, depending on how much stock we put into witness honesty.

--It could be that no rod was used, right? Did the ME testimonies indicate that it must be a rod and not a bat?

Any more ideas there?

There is really not much physical evidence in this trial. I hate that!

What am I finally hearing? A young, brunette. Looks like a normal young woman to me. What is she doing with that bunch?

I was thinking the same thing and I'm so happy for the girl that Big Josh was not in her life.

Yes, she got married after kidnapping Erin

I was trying to explain the players in this sad drama to my adult son.....he was laughing his behind off....I was naming off names and then going and that one is this ones cousin and this one is that ones mother, or stepmother, or stepfather...........and this one kind of lived here except for when they slept there. It's like a Dr. Suess book!

If you watch the show Beyond Scared Straight, time and time again there are kids on that show whose parent(s) are incarcerated and the kids wants to be just like the parent. Or they hold a lot of anger for the parent not being in their life and take out that anger on others.

So, the purpose of this witness is to try to get into the record that JY considered Trey his best friend rather than hating him?

I haven't read here about witnesses past this one, so this may have been covered :) The bat thing vs pipe is bugging me. It doesn't have to be a complete either/OR, imho, too.

---OK, it could be that there were 2 objects (a rod and a bat) within reach, like JY and Trey both had weapons to go down to the spot in the dark. We have wild animals here, so I could see that.

--It could be (on this point alone, not necessarily w/alibis, etc) that Big Josh had a weapon and so did JY and they both did it.

--Could it be that the bat was used on an animal, and JY/JG (whoever!) got rid of it because of the general investigation that was to come the next day? Do we know what object the dog was beaten to death with by JG (with JY filming) that day?

--And, of course, it could be that the whole bat story is a big ole fake, depending on how much stock we put into witness honesty.

--It could be that no rod was used, right? Did the ME testimonies indicate that it must be a rod and not a bat?

Any more ideas there?

The prosecution ME said it was blunt force trama. So some sort of blunt object was used as the weapon. It could have been a bat or a pipe or a tree branch, but the ME did not think it was a rock.

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 48s

This is a duration of #Whitenoise that Judge Perry would be proud of.

So, the purpose of this witness is to try to get into the record that JY considered Trey his best friend rather than hating him?

I don't know. What was the purpose of that witness and why was she testifying out of the presence of the jury, does anybody know?

Yes, she got married after kidnapping Erin

Did you catch the inmates testimony from this morning? The inmate testified how JG bragged about kidnapping this woman and then turned her into a friend, even said Erin was partying with them. Maybe JG was just making up nonsense to a fellow inmate? It makes you wonder why there were not charges brought. Kind of a slam dunk if her story didn't change.

I guess JG thinks he's a real charmer. :puke:

Oh my giddy aunt, HLN is playing one of the video interviews and you can hear it perfectly!

I don't understand. :please:

Im not sure that I do either but I can tell you what I think it means.... If found guilty we all know JY will appeal. This witness is for that purpose as if speaking about the good side of JY... I guess you would say a character witness.. Not sure why she would speak now....

Any more ideas there?

I think that JY panicked with his bloody clothes and any weapon he may have used in the killing when he went over to Casie's home several times to wake her and get her to take him to some secluded dumpster.

Like others have pointed out JG was wearing the same shirt the next day (after the beating). I can believe that man took his clothes off, did what he did and hopped right back into the same old clothes the next day. No blood splatter suggests to me that JY alone was the killer. Just like he bragged about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar