GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So originally Josh Young was charged with murder? The witness said that he read the defendant his miranda rights, did he say what he was arrested for at that time?

These videos show the true Josh Young. He could give a rats behind about Trey. Yawning when he is charged with murder. Chip off the ole block. JMO

So J Friend is also known as J Riddle? Interesting..... Do some reading on J Riddle...

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 1m

Russ tells #JoshYoung everyone else has told him what happened and he needs to come clean. Didn't hear Young's response.

Think she is the one that went with her ex best girlfriend with both JY and JG to Alabama.

I believe this is the one, and then she disappeared after her car broke down, so you know the group needed another driver so they kidnapped one.

No one has threatened the viewing public with that have they? :blushing: I may have to stay late for that of course I'd hate every moment. gross...

Cuckoohead...Don't give vivid entertainment any ideas (think Octo mom) lol.

Hmmmm...

Why wasn't JY charged with murder and not just complicity to murder? I'm starting to see things differently.

I believe this is the one, and then she disappeared after her car broke down, so you know the group needed another driver so they kidnapped one.

This whole situation and cast of charectors is soo very sad, and bizzare...that I have to laugh to stay sane...:banghead: Sort of like church laughter as they say... Thundar your comment re: needing to kidnap a driver was funny

Police did not finger print the sword and the knife, they were only swabbed for DNA. Police felt that the baseball bat was the weapon. Police have a limitation ...they can only send ten items for testing........they have to decide which ten are most important.....if those don't have any importance they can then send off ten more for testing.

Lost the signal for a minute there and not we have an approach! That lovely "white" noise.

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 50s

Prosecution done with Russ. Done for day

Don't leave yet tho, defense is going to put on a witness out of the presence of the jury.

Guessing this is a proffer of some sort, since the jury has been excused for the day.

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 42s

Judge allowing defense to put on some testimony outside of jury's presence, for possible use in appeal.

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 9s

Prosecution done with lead detective but defense will cross him tomorrow. #JoshYoung @WLKY

2 Treys, 2 Joshuas and one Donovan... Its all starting to blur.....

Cuckoohead...Don't give vivid entertainment any ideas (think Octo mom) lol.

Wow 2door73chevy! That hot couple, a banana AND Octomom?! I am humbled at the suggestion! :floorlaugh: It could be titled something along the lines of 'Eight is never enough!'.

okay I'll stop. I wish the audio would improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member