GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 4m

@jasonrileyCJ I know plan was for defense to start tomorrow. We seem ahead of schedule. Think any chance defense could begin this morning?

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 1m

@WLKYMarissa No. They have several administrative issues to take care of today. Maybe testimony not allowed for jury.

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 2m

Russ being asked about calling witnesses with Gouker present. "It's not the optimal route. It's not the best route. ... We wanted the info."

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 46s

Russ: when talked to #Gouker, they stopped recording for a bit to give them info, asked some ppl that he named wouldn't get in trouble

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 57s

Defense done with Det. Russ. Redirect now

I hope this witness regrets what he neglected to do in the scope of HIS job and learns from it.

Didn't think viewing the sex tape was appropriate? I don't think a Puritan mind set works well with detective work. I think you have to be rather ruthless and thorough. JMO

I hope this witness regrets what he neglected to do in the scope of HIS job and learns from it.

Didn't think viewing the sex tape was appropriate? I don't think a Puritan mind set works well with detective work. I think you have to be rather ruthless and thorough. JMO

Also, he didn't have to watch it at that time, just download a copy of it, in case it would possibly come up at a later time, for example this trial.

:doh:

So any of these attorneys know what that podium with the mic is for?

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 57s

Jury now has questions for Det. Russ @WLKY #JoshYoung

Is it part of the criminal bi-laws to have a sex tape..I mean really, they all seem to have one...

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 7s

Jury questions: what was Gouker reaction to seeing Trey's body?
No major reaction
Det. Russ is done. Is jury done for day?

State rests... court will continue tomorrow morning at 9:00am

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 45s

Jury ??: "Once found out about back injuries..did you look for rod weapon?" Not specifically. "Gouker's reax to body?" Hard to say..nothing.

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 33s

Commonwealth has rest it's case in the #JoshYoung murder trial. Will resume tomorrow at 9 am with defense. @WLKY

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 47s

judge says commonwealth will not be presenting any more evidence.

Jurors getting paid the whopping fee of $12.50 for the day, even tho they are released early.

Court in a 10 minute recess, jurors have been excused for the day but the attorneys have not.

Judge to Jury... You're still getting paid 12.50 for today, even though you're going home early... lol

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 2m

Prosecution has finished it's case. And jury is done for day. Judge said possible jury will get case on Friday.

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 14s

judge says jury will likely be there late on Friday after they get instructions and get the case... #joshuayoung #murdertrial

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 14s

judge says jury will likely be there late on Friday after they get instructions and get the case... #joshuayoung #murdertrial

The defense must have a very short case then, if they're expected to start deliberations on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieV