GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 18s

Def Atty: "There is absolutely no supportive, credible evidence to support that our client solicited, facilitated or conspired"

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 35s

"There is a lot of garbage that has been thrown against a wall," Schuler said. Jury shouldn't have to wade through that & sort it out

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 28s

Defense says "no witness puts him at the scene" and the credibility of witnesses (Cassie Gouker) is questionable

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 51s

Schuler says a lot of witnesses have credibility problems. Also says Commonwealth has thrown a lot of "garbage" up there #JoshYoung

Seriously mister defense attorney, your argument is very poor and your motion will be denied IMO.

Gouker sure did plead guilty as the principal, he also stated he is a known liar.

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 36s

Def. Atty. going through definition of "complicity to murder" and how there's no evidence #JoshuaYoung did engage in this

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 27s

Schuler: no evidence of complicity here and #JoshGouker has already plead guilty to this so we should be given a directed verdict

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 1m

Defense says he thinks the commonwealth changed their course based on a bunch of "jailhouse snitches"

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 33s

Judge disputing def. atty's interpretation of M.E.'s testimony. Judge says she said she could not rule out a bat as a murder weapon

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 56s

Schuler said Trey was not killed with a baseball bat. Judge said medical examiner testified she couldn't say it wasn't a bat. "We disagree."

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 43s

Judge interrupting Schuler: You and I disagree on medical examiner's testimony. She said she couldn't rule out a bat. #JoshYoung @WLKY

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 9s

Judge: "You and I disagree on the m.e.'s testimony"

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 43s

Def. atty. said #TreyZwicker wasn't killed w/ baseball bat. Judge disagreed, said she testified she couldn't rule that out.

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 38s

Schuler: "This whole case is the result of a maniacal manipulation by a criminal mastermind (Gouker)." #JoshYoung @WLKY

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 47s

Prosecutors say "credibility is an issue for the jury to determine."

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 39s

Schuler says entire case is result of "manipulation by a mastermind." Said that should be obvious to judge by now.

Defense motion for a directed verdict is DENIED!

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 51s

Prosecutors said several witnesses say #JoshYoung confessed. Judge Willett said commonwealth had produced enough evidence to go forward

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 47s

Judge: Motion denied. Commonwealth has produced sufficient evidence for jury to return a guilty verdict against defendant

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 1m

Judge says the motion for re-direct verdict on charges of complicity to murder, tampering w/ physical evidence is denied

Bet they arrive in an old pickup truck with a rocking chair in the back.... I live in the south so I know of what I speak...

:laughcry:

Thanks Agatha, I needed a good laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members