GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet they arrive in an old pickup truck with a rocking chair in the back.... I live in the south so I know of what I speak...
Don't forget banjos. Gotta be banjos there somewhere.

Are these character witnesses the defense wants to call or do they have information to rebuke?

Then put your defendant client on the stand if you want to refute how he felt about Trey and/or Amanda..

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 38s

Defense trying to submit additional witnesses..saying necessary to rebut state witnesses. Prosecution objecting to this. #JoshYoung

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 31s

Defense said it is unfair that prosecutors were allowed to throw out lies and innuendo claiming #JoshYoung was not emotional at Trey funeral

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 16s

Judge asks Schuler what his defense is. Schuler: #JoshYoung didn't do it..wasn't there..he was duped by his father who really did it.

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 54s

Defense wants to put on witnesses that saw #JoshYoung crying at funeral. Schuler also says police had "tunnel vision" in investigation

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 34s

Schuler says also plans to show police investigation was flawed..says investigators under pressure to solve this case..had tunnel vision

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 39s

Judge will allow witness to testify to seeing #JoshYoung crying at Trey's funeral.

If they have witnesses who say JY crying at the funeral, I think they should be allowed to present them. That other woman was allowed to testify that he wasn't emotional, as if that were evidence of guilt, so why shouldn't the defense be allowed to counter? Let the jury decide which witnesses are telling the truth.

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 1m

Judge will allow defense witness to testify about #JoshYoung's relationship with #TreyZwicker. @WLKY

I like that song.

I heard that the actor, with the banjo, and the young boy formed a bond during this film. The boy told the actor that kids made fun of him and called him 'squinty eyes' and that he'd kill the next person that called him 'squinty eyes'. But he said Mr (whatever the actor's last name is) you can call me 'squinty eyes' if you want, that's okay with me.

:(

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 42s

Judge will also allow defense to recall #TreyZwicker's dad Terry for ONE question: "Was Trey afraid of the dark?" #JoshYoung @WLKY

I like that song.

I heard that the actor, with the banjo, and the young boy formed a bond during this film. The boy told the actor that kids made fun of him and called him 'squinty eyes' and that he'd kill the next person that called him 'squinty eyes'. But he said Mr (whatever the actor's last name is) you can call me 'squinty eyes' if you want, that's okay with me.

:(

This is both sweet and sad... Dang

Is it part of the criminal bi-laws to have a sex tape..I mean really, they all seem to have one...

Well then I'm screwed if I get picked up for a crime. I ain't got no sex tape and I never will.

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 42s

Judge will also allow defense to recall #TreyZwicker's dad Terry for ONE question: "Was Trey afraid of the dark?" #JoshYoung @WLKY

That question's been bugging me too, although it didn't seem important enough to post about. Just buzzing around at the back of my mind so to speak. If he was afraid of the dark, why was he sneaking out of the house at 10pm? Wasn't it dark outside by that time?

If you watch the detective testimony in court today, you will see pictures of JG wearing the shirt at the Circle K and outside the High School when Trey's body was discovered.

Yeah, and this is the shirt JG supposedly took off and wrapped the murder weapon in and threw into a dumpster? He wont provide any real details of the murder...how it happened...so I don't believe he was there when Trey was killed. That's why he kept wanting to see the body the next day...so he could see what damage his son did to Trey so maybe he could make up a story to fit the injuries.

This judge is cracking me up with this rule the defense has in regards to the Names of JY and JG...lol

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 43s

Defense said they will take less than half of a day to present case. Still want to close Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader