GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 13s

JoshYoung this morning in court. Though jury done for day..attorneys & judge still have issues to discuss pic.twitter.com/hkHW8bfNjf

I love that they leave the feed up and the mic is live.. What does suck is being able to hear the crap better then we can the actual question and answers..

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 2m

Prosecution has finished it's case. And jury is done for day. Judge said possible jury will get case on Friday.

Wow what kind of case will the defense present in a day?

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 59s

Back on the record outside of the jury presence in #JoshYoung trial

Wow, I don't remember the doctor saying the injuries around the eye were caused by a cylindrical object?

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 1m

Defense making motion for directed verdict, saying there is not enough evidence against #JoshYoung to go on with trial.

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 5s

This motion for a directed verdict is common in trial..not unexpected from #JoshYoung's team. @WLKY

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 38s

Def. Attorney Pete Schuler says there's not enough evidence, just speculation against #JoshuaYoung

The state has met its burden enough to go on with the trial, IMO. But even though I think he did the murder, I won't say definitively that they've met their burden for a guilty verdict until I've heard the defense.

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 47s

Defense attorney Pete Schuler says witnesses have credibility problems.Says Gouker admitted acting along. No credible evidence against Young

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia