Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2017-2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that she went to Fred Meyer after he saw her? I'm not sure of the distance between the 2 areas but if he saw her at around 9:15 then she may have had time to drive to the store.
Yes, I would say it is possible; although something in the time-line I have made would have to be off--which, of course, is equally possible.

Another thought I consider is could he have seen her later than he remembered? There is a rumor that her cell phone pinged a tower very near this reported sighting around 10:39 am. (He gives 9:15 am to 9:45 am as the time-frame).

I'll stick my time line in here in case anyone is interested. I made every effort to only add locations which can be supported by media links, and I used Google Maps to get the driving distances and times.

If TMH left Skyline School at 8:50 am and drove 5 miles in 8 minutes, she would have reached the 1st Fred Myer (“Sunset” Fred Meyer, 22075 NW Imbrie Road, Hillsboro, OR) at:
8:58 am, [spending 14 minutes to leave at 9:12 am]: TMH @ 1st Fred Meyer
(media reports confirm surveillance video exists of TMH leaving or being at this location in this time-frame)

If TMH left 1st Fred Meyer at 9:12am and drove .14 of a mile in 1 minute, she would have reached the Starbucks Drive Thru (22055 NW Imbrie Drive, Hillsboro, OR) at:
9:13 am [spending 3 minutes to leave at 9:16 am]: TMH @ Starbucks (media reports of eye-witness/witnesses appearing before Grand Jury)

If TMH left the Starbucks Drive Thru at 9:16 am and drove 5 miles in 12 minutes, she would have reached the Magic Cleaners (16035 SW Walker Road, Beaverton, OR) at:
9:28 am [spending 3 minutes to leave at 9:31 am]: TMH @ Magic Cleaners (media reports of lady from the cleaner’s appearing before the Grand Jury and telling media TMH dropped off two shirts; TMH allegedly alone at the time)

If TMH left the Magic Cleaners at 9:31 am and walked 1 minute, she would have reached the 2nd Fred Myer (15995 SW Walker Road, Beaverton, OR) at:
9:32 am [spending 23 minutes to leave at 9:55 am]: TMH @ 2nd Fred Meyer (media reports confirm surveillance video exists of TMH leaving or being at this location in this time-frame; a witness appeared before the grand jury and gave a media interview—TMH had 18 month old daughter in her arms)

If TMH left the 2nd Fred Myer at 9:55 am and drove 2.5 miles in 8 minutes, she would have reached Michaels (Tanasbourne Town Center, 18069 NW Evergreen Parkway, Beaverton, OR) at:
10:03 am [spending 7 minutes to leave at 10:10 am]: TMH @ Michaels (This is from an account given by TMH in her People Magazine interview, iirc. She said she made a “quick stop”. It may not be true. If not, we can add these 15 minutes to the time spent at the 2nd Fred Meyer).

In any event, all media reports have TMH unable to account for her time after 10:10 am until 11:39 am. Before 10:10 am, she seems to have been occupied in a frenzied effort to have her whereabouts documented.

Early on, she made statements to the effect that Kyron went missing between 9:00 am and 10:00 am.

10:11 am to 11:38 am: Where was TMH?

11:39 am to 12:40 pm: TMH @ Gym
(the media has confirmed this from multiple sources)

If TMH left the gym at 12:40 pm and drove 10.6 miles in 18 minutes, she would have reached her home area at:
12:58 pm,
giving herself about 23 minutes to get from the car inside the house by 1:21 pm when she began uploading pictures, emailing Kyron’s teacher, and emailing Kyron’s mother.

I appreciate you posting your timeline. I have followed this case closely from the beginning and still do. Thank you for your faithfulness and knowledge of the case.

Yes, I would say it is possible; although something in the time-line I have made would have to be off--which, of course, is equally possible.

Another thought I consider is could he have seen her later than he remembered? There is a rumor that her cell phone pinged a tower very near this reported sighting around 10:39 am. (He gives 9:15 am to 9:45 am as the time-frame).

I'll stick my time line in here in case anyone is interested. I made every effort to only add locations which can be supported by media links, and I used Google Maps to get the driving distances and times.

If TMH left Skyline School at 8:50 am and drove 5 miles in 8 minutes, she would have reached the 1st Fred Myer (“Sunset” Fred Meyer, 22075 NW Imbrie Road, Hillsboro, OR) at:
8:58 am, [spending 14 minutes to leave at 9:12 am]: TMH @ 1st Fred Meyer (media reports confirm surveillance video exists of TMH leaving or being at this location in this time-frame)

If TMH left 1st Fred Meyer at 9:12am and drove .14 of a mile in 1 minute, she would have reached the Starbucks Drive Thru (22055 NW Imbrie Drive, Hillsboro, OR) at:
9:13 am [spending 3 minutes to leave at 9:16 am]: TMH @ Starbucks (media reports of eye-witness/witnesses appearing before Grand Jury)

If TMH left the Starbucks Drive Thru at 9:16 am and drove 5 miles in 12 minutes, she would have reached the Magic Cleaners (16035 SW Walker Road, Beaverton, OR) at:
9:28 am [spending 3 minutes to leave at 9:31 am]: TMH @ Magic Cleaners (media reports of lady from the cleaner’s appearing before the Grand Jury and telling media TMH dropped off two shirts; TMH allegedly alone at the time)

If TMH left the Magic Cleaners at 9:31 am and walked 1 minute, she would have reached the 2nd Fred Myer (15995 SW Walker Road, Beaverton, OR) at:
9:32 am [spending 23 minutes to leave at 9:55 am]: TMH @ 2nd Fred Meyer (media reports confirm surveillance video exists of TMH leaving or being at this location in this time-frame; a witness appeared before the grand jury and gave a media interview—TMH had 18 month old daughter in her arms)

If TMH left the 2nd Fred Myer at 9:55 am and drove 2.5 miles in 8 minutes, she would have reached Michaels (Tanasbourne Town Center, 18069 NW Evergreen Parkway, Beaverton, OR) at:
10:03 am [spending 7 minutes to leave at 10:10 am]: TMH @ Michaels (This is from an account given by TMH in her People Magazine interview, iirc. She said she made a “quick stop”. It may not be true. If not, we can add these 15 minutes to the time spent at the 2nd Fred Meyer).

In any event, all media reports have TMH unable to account for her time after 10:10 am until 11:39 am. Before 10:10 am, she seems to have been occupied in a frenzied effort to have her whereabouts documented.

Early on, she made statements to the effect that Kyron went missing between 9:00 am and 10:00 am.

If TMH left the gym at 12:40 pm and drove 10.6 miles in 18 minutes, she would have reached her home area at:
giving herself about 23 minutes to get from the car inside the house by 1:21 pm when she began uploading pictures, emailing Kyron’s teacher, and emailing Kyron’s mother.

@@screenshot.gif

still missing: National Missing Children’s Day

8:58 am, [spending 14 minutes to leave at 9:12 am]: TMH @ 1st Fred Meyer (media reports confirm surveillance video exists of TMH leaving or being at this location in this time-frame)

I am local and the time frame is doable. Traffic could have been an issue between the two Freddie's since there was construction delays on that route that week.

I am local and the time frame is doable. Traffic could have been an issue between the two Freddie's since there was construction delays on that route that week.
Thank you. I'm not local, so really, really appreciate any information like this.

I found the driving time and distance given by Google Maps for her back tracking to Michaels from the second Fred Myer, especially strange--2.5 miles in 8 minutes. I made my map calculate it about a dozen times.

I finally gave up and accepted it, but I thought it must be due to the traffic or highway exits and entrances.

Thanks again.:)

Last edited:
Honestly, I do not think her younger daughter had an earache. I think Terri wanted to be seen and documented on video to establish a digital print.
It certainly seems to me that her motive was wanting to be documented on video.

But she must have been almost yanking her daughter out of her car seat and shoving her back in there--then rushing off to be documented at the next stop.

Honestly--that treatment would make any child at least cranky, I think anyway. Poor little thing--being treated like that.

Thank you. I'm not local, so really, really appreciate any information like this.

I found the driving time and distance given by Google Maps for her back tracking to Michaels from the second Fred Myer, especially strange--2.5 miles in 8 minutes. I made my map calculate it about a dozen times.

I finally gave up and accepted it, but I thought it must be do to the traffic or highway exits and entrances.

Thanks again.:)
There are shortcuts but construction was heavy in many areas around there during that month

Honestly, I do not think her younger daughter had an earache. I think Terri wanted to be seen and documented on video to establish a digital print.
My apologies for quoting your comment twice, but I just thought of something so wanted to get it in before it slipped my mind.

I'm not at all certain about this, but I do believe it's been confirmed that she bought some type of medication at the 2nd Fred Meyer that they did not have at the 1st Fred Meyer?

If this is so, and her 18-month-old did not need it--I wonder if there could be a possibility that she was buying it as something that would make Kyron sleepy, but using her daughter as an excuse? (Besides setting up what certainly, in my opinion, looks like an alibi).

Because where on earth was Kyron while she was doing all this stuff? I don't believe he was at the school.

My apologies for quoting your comment twice, but I just thought of something so wanted to get it in before it slipped my mind.

I'm not at all certain about this, but I do believe it's been confirmed that she bought some type of medication at the 2nd Fred Meyer that they did not have at the 1st Fred Meyer?

If this is so, and her 18-month-old did not need it--I wonder if there could be a possibility that she was buying it as something that would make Kyron sleepy, but using her daughter as an excuse? (Besides setting up what certainly, in my opinion, looks like an alibi).

Because where on earth was Kyron while she was doing all this stuff? I don't believe he was at the school.
She went to the second Fred Meyer's because the first one did not have what she was looking for in re to the medicine. I dont think she purchased any medicine at the second one. She was on a misson that am to cover her arse. JMO

My theory has always been that she drugged Kyron as soon as they left the school. He was probably passed out in the truck while she created an alibi at the store and possibly looked for another medication to add to the mix. The driving around IMHO was to make sure the drugs had enough time to complete their job. Then she may have thrown him down into a ravine in the woods.

Another theory I had was that she intended to drug Kyron just a little to mimic the symptoms she was complaining that he had been having. Supposedly these symptoms were the reason for the infamous Dr's appointment Terri says she made for Kyron. Then she'd take him to his Dr or the ER and be able to say "I told you so" to Kaine and Desiree. Then Kaine might take her side about Kyron instead of fighting about it and she'd be in full control. But she overdosed him or he had a reaction and he became unconscious. When that happened she did a CYA and dumped him in the woods or maybe got DeDe to help her fix the "accident".

I followed this case for years but then lost interest as it had dead ended with TH. I always held out hope that the two red heads passed him off to someone. I just couldn't see a time frame where TH could have killed him and got rid of the body and LE never found a trace. The time frame was so tight, I felt DD had to have helped her, but when? So I kept thinking DD passed him off to someone. Still hoping he is alive, but after all these years not likely. But we have had several missing persons turn up 10 0r more years later, think OHIO and CA. It happens.

I followed this case for years but then lost interest as it had dead ended with TH. I always held out hope that the two red heads passed him off to someone. I just couldn't see a time frame where TH could have killed him and got rid of the body and LE never found a trace. The time frame was so tight, I felt DD had to have helped her, but when? So I kept thinking DD passed him off to someone. Still hoping he is alive, but after all these years not likely. But we have had several missing persons turn up 10 0r more years later, think OHIO and CA. It happens.
I dunno, though. Hope can be a cruel master, too.

There was an approximate 6-hour "window-of-opportunity" in this case, so, I can understand how beliefs that Kyron is alive and well in another state or some foreign land would eventually flourish. I even find myself sometimes allowing my thoughts to wonder in this direction.

But mostly I don't.

Subtracting driving time, 30 to 35 minutes of solid unaccountable time exists. How long would it take to harm a defenseless, confused, little boy and throw him down an embankment?

If she can account for this time, why doesn't she step forward and do so to law enforcement? Consider by continuing not to do so, she is forfeiting her parental rights to her own young daughter.

Just a few quotes to think about when considering the mind-frame required to make such a tragedy possible:

Snipped quote: “ … Young said Terri Horman put everything in writing, including saying that she and Kaine Horman had been up arguing until 3 a.m., hours before Kyron disappeared. Young said Terri Horman wrote that her marriage to Kaine Horman was over and that she planned to return to Roseburg the day the boy vanished. … ”
Kyron Horman's parents, Desiree Young, Kaine Horman air differences on Dr. Phil

Snipped quote: ... Asked by Today Show anchor Meredith Viera about Kaine's divorce document allegations of Terri being visibly impaired from alcohol several times a week and passing out on the couch, Young said she's never been aware there were such problems.

On Friday, police showed Young e-mails Terri had sent to friends describing her marriage to Kaine and her feelings about Kyron.

Young said the emails reveal "a severe hatred for Kyron."

"She blames a lot of the marital problems between Kaine and herself on Kyron. It was a huge point of contention in their marriage and she had expressed in great detail her hatred for Kyron," Young said. "I now believe, without a shadow of a doubt that not only is she capable of hurting Kyron, that it's clear that she could have hurt him in the worst possible way." ... “

Kyron's mother, Desiree Young, appears solo on Today Show saying Terri Horman had 'severe hatred for Kyron'

My own candle is lit tonight for Kyron, as it often is. May he find his way home somehow; soon.

20085.jpg

Last edited:
Snipped quote: “ … Young said Terri Horman put everything in writing, including saying that she and Kaine Horman had been up arguing until 3 a.m., hours before Kyron disappeared. Young said Terri Horman wrote that her marriage to Kaine Horman was over and that she planned to return to Roseburg the day the boy vanished. … ”

That right there throws out red flags. Many killers have journals and she was very much OCD in daily life. JMO

This is the first anniversary of Kyron's disappearance I've forgotten. That makes me sad.
It seems like if you are a really good liar, and really good at hiding a body, you may be able to get away with murdering a child. DDS knows what happened, JMO. And Terri? Your sins will find you out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members