Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2017-2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on Ipad and cannot link....posted today June 5, 2018 on

kgw.com also known as KGW8

Reports Terri Moulton married on March 17,2o18 in Clark Count Nevada. Man is Jose De Jesus Vasquez Martinez.

hi all, been away for quite a while ...... just listening to crime and scandal podcast

didn't know/remember about the friend that terri called who left her landscaping job for 90 mins ...... don't know all the areas that were searched but were the places where this friend was landscaping searched

just an out there thought :(

I am on Ipad and cannot link....posted today June 5, 2018 on

kgw.com also known as KGW8

Reports Terri Moulton married on March 17,2o18 in Clark Count Nevada. Man is Jose De Jesus Vasquez Martinez.

I posted the above...does anyone know how to figure out where TM is living,,,,is it CA, Nevada, OR, WA or??? I am sure LE knows where she is at all times.

Am I correct mods we cannot sleuth the new husband. Only can mention him above because of the article as it relates to TM? Thanks

hi all, been away for quite a while ...... just listening to crime and scandal podcast

didn't know/remember about the friend that terri called who left her landscaping job for 90 mins ...... don't know all the areas that were searched but were the places where this friend was landscaping searched

just an out there thought :(
Yes, the 40-plus acre property where the female friend was "gardening" was searched, as was the surrounding area.

I hope they were thorough.

So much time passed before everyone realized Kyron was missing and that is working against investigators, jmo. His disappearance rattled the school community more than anyone else could know. Skyline is a very isolated school and had many ways to get to Hwy 30 or HWY 26 and many ppl travel those roads to avoid the heavy high way traffic. The time after the science fair would be very light traffic... I was hoping LE would spend more time at Sauvie's Island to look for Kyron

At least for me, the following contains information from Desiree that I hadn't heard before. I will quote and link it; there is a video of Desiree being interviewed at the link, but the information I will bold is only mentioned in the readable part of the link.

I have searched for the full video of the interview, but as of right now, I haven't been able to find it. If anyone has a link for even just more of the interview, I would appreciate it so much if you would post it.

Snipped quote from article: “He was seen in in throughout the school along with Terry (Kyron’s step-mom) and Kiara (Kyron’s step-sister) and a lot of eyewitnesses place him in the key classrooms, looking at the exhibits. Then we know that at approximately 8:44 in the morning he was posing in front of that picture that we all know, in front of his exhibit. We know that Terry was in the school when she took that picture, then from that point we have eyewitness accounts that place him leaving the school with Terry right out the side exit,” said Young.
National Missing Children's Day: The Search Continues For Multiple Families

I wish I could hear it in Desiree's own words so I could be sure the article didn't make a typo or something.

If it is correct, though, it certainly blows the top off a few of little Miss TMH's lies uttered on the "Dr. Phil" show and the "People" magazine interview.

Thinking back, I believe some of the whoppers from the "Dr. Phil" show were that Kyron, his then 18-month-old sister, and her had all dropped-in to chat with Kyron's 1st grade teacher on the ground floor and were still there when the 8:45 am bell rang. Then they supposedly had a fun "race" to see who could get to his classroom first. She said Kyron went up the main stairs, and her and her daughter went up the side stairs. Kyron proudly won the race, and she waved good-bye to him from the top of the stairs or about the middle of the hallway--she couldn't decide which lie to stick with so she told them both in the same interview.

Then, of course, is the "Pinnochio" from the "People" magazine interview where she said she had a vision of the back of Kyron's head as he entered his classroom and she watched from the top of the stairs.

Lies, lies, lies--all lies. Of course most of us here at W/S always knew it, but an amazing number of people swallowed that bull.

At least for me, the following contains information from Desiree that I hadn't heard before. I will quote and link it; there is a video of Desiree being interviewed at the link, but the information I will bold is only mentioned in the readable part of the link.

I have searched for the full video of the interview, but as of right now, I haven't been able to find it. If anyone has a link for even just more of the interview, I would appreciate it so much if you would post it.

Snipped quote from article: “He was seen in in throughout the school along with Terry (Kyron’s step-mom) and Kiara (Kyron’s step-sister) and a lot of eyewitnesses place him in the key classrooms, looking at the exhibits. Then we know that at approximately 8:44 in the morning he was posing in front of that picture that we all know, in front of his exhibit. We know that Terry was in the school when she took that picture, then from that point we have eyewitness accounts that place him leaving the school with Terry right out the side exit,” said Young.
National Missing Children's Day: The Search Continues For Multiple Families

I wish I could hear it in Desiree's own words so I could be sure the article didn't make a typo or something.

If it is correct, though, it certainly blows the top off a few of little Miss TMH's lies uttered on the "Dr. Phil" show and the "People" magazine interview.

Thinking back, I believe some of the whoppers from the "Dr. Phil" show were that Kyron, his then 18-month-old sister, and her had all dropped-in to chat with Kyron's 1st grade teacher on the ground floor and were still there when the 8:45 am bell rang. Then they supposedly had a fun "race" to see who could get to his classroom first. She said Kyron went up the main stairs, and her and her daughter went up the side stairs. Kyron proudly won the race, and she waved good-bye to him from the top of the stairs or about the middle of the hallway--she couldn't decide which lie to stick with so she told them both in the same interview.

Then, of course, is the "Pinnochio" from the "People" magazine interview where she said she had a vision of the back of Kyron's head as he entered his classroom and she watched from the top of the stairs.

Lies, lies, lies--all lies. Of course most of us here at W/S always knew it, but an amazing number of people swallowed that bull.
Skyline is a very old school that had several ways of leaving undetected during an event. Today, ppl must enter and leave through the main doors. Oregon schools changed dramatically in re to safety after his disappearance. They now have security cameras and most schools had them installed shortly after. Science fair equals chaos in regards to the extra ppl in the building that day. Those school hallways were not meant for big events. A very well thought out plan to leave and not be noticed that am.... JMO Side note: Terri was a subsitute teacher for another school district so she knows how these events operate and the chaos it brings in a school. She was my son's sub teacher once a long time ago. yes, shocking!

Skyline is a very old school that had several ways of leaving undetected during an event. Today, ppl must enter and leave through the main doors. Oregon schools changed dramatically in re to safety after his disappearance. They now have security cameras and most schools had them installed shortly after. Science fair equals chaos in regards to the extra ppl in the building that day. Those school hallways were not meant for big events. A very well thought out plan to leave and not be noticed that am.... JMO Side note: Terri was a subsitute teacher for another school district so she knows how these events operate and the chaos it brings in a school. She was my son's sub teacher once a long time ago. yes, shocking!
It is shocking. She has so many faces, this woman.

But regarding the bold by me, I don't know what to think anymore. If I'm understanding Desiree correctly, TMH walked right out the south side door leading to the parking area where the buses drop the students--with her daughter and Kyron in tow. If true, that's a move as bold as brass.

I'll post a couple of images I added markings to ages ago. I think the door Desiree is referring to is door #2 in the first image. (The pale yellow circles mark the doors--a total of 9 if you count the mechanic's door).

It's my understanding you could only exit from most doors. Only doors 1, 2 and 3 were available for entering and exiting on June 4, 2010.

Door 1 is right beside the main office where you were suppose to sign-in; door 2 allowed both because the bus students used it; and door 3, iirc, was wheel-chair accessible.

(Click on the images to enlarge, then click again to close).

s15ac3.jpg

168vgae.jpg

This new information gives me more hope, that he is alive. I still think DEDE was at the school, she may have been picked up by TH,prior to going to the school with the kids and DEDE could have been part of getting rid of Kyron, passing him off. It is so hard for me to envision two women getting rid of a child's body, especially DEDE as she had no reason to hate Kyron, even if TH did. But if TH came up with a good reason that Kyron needed to be "relocated" to protect him or someone else, then I can see her helping TH. Canada is not that far away as mentioned. There were private airports too at the time of his disappearance. I remember looking for them years ago. Anyway, I still have a hope he is alive, maybe shipped off somewhere but not able to reach out to his family, or as time goes by, he may not feel he can now. IDK, but until I hear they found a body, I just keep hoping.

This new information gives me more hope, that he is alive. I still think DEDE was at the school, she may have been picked up by TH,prior to going to the school with the kids and DEDE could have been part of getting rid of Kyron, passing him off. It is so hard for me to envision two women getting rid of a child's body, especially DEDE as she had no reason to hate Kyron, even if TH did. But if TH came up with a good reason that Kyron needed to be "relocated" to protect him or someone else, then I can see her helping TH. Canada is not that far away as mentioned. There were private airports too at the time of his disappearance. I remember looking for them years ago. Anyway, I still have a hope he is alive, maybe shipped off somewhere but not able to reach out to his family, or as time goes by, he may not feel he can now. IDK, but until I hear they found a body, I just keep hoping.
If she was at the school earlier that morning, she probably took her own vehicle and met them there as it has been confirmed her vehicle was at the "farm" where she worked by 9 am; and I believe there are witnesses that saw TMH, Kyron and baby "K" arrive at the school--no accompanying friend. Remember, TMH made a beeline to the 1st Fred Meyer and was checking out by 9:12 am--she wouldn't have had time to take her buddy to work.

The "farm" where the buddy was working is very close to Skyline School; only about a 5 to 10 minute drive--thus the buddy would have had time to get there for 9 am if she left the school in her own vehicle at around 8:45 am to 8:55 am. (That is approximately, giving or taking a few minutes either side).

But, yes, it's considering this possible timeline that people who believe Kyron may still be alive work from. It doesn't explain why the inexplicable 90 minute gap in TMH's timeline; nor does it explain why the friend left the "farm" for 90 minutes.

Maybe a pass-off at the school never happened though. LE never confirmed anything about the white Ford F250 actually being moved. It was rumored someone had witnessed something to this effect and law enforcement definitely asked for other witnesses to come forward, but the media never released anything to the effect that any did.

It's interesting to note that the 90 missing minutes in the TMH timeline allows her enough time to drive to the airport you mentioned and get back to the gym by 11:39 am. Just barely, but the time does permit.

I take it you are aware of the statements that point out the red-haired friend was living in TMH's home within two weeks of Kyron's disappearance and serving TMH drinks while wearing a g-string? (And TMH was texting, texting, texting, filthy messages to one of Kaine's friends as she tried to entice him with Kaine's and the baby's location, which at the time was secret? Law enforcement said this was the same mo she had used in her murder-for-hire plots.)

Maybe I've been hanging around these threads too long, because it's not hard for me to envision one woman--or one woman and her lover--taking the life of a child she hated and disposing of his body.

I think it happens--more often than we want to accept.

Last edited:
If she was at the school earlier that morning, she probably took her own vehicle and met them there as it has been confirmed her vehicle was at the "farm" where she worked by 9 am; and I believe there are witnesses that saw TMH, Kyron and baby "K" arrive at the school--no accompanying friend. Remember, TMH made a beeline to the 1st Fred Meyer and was checking out by 9:12 am--she wouldn't have had time to take her buddy to work.

The "farm" where the buddy was working is very close to Skyline School; only about a 5 to 10 minute drive--thus the buddy would have had time to get there for 9 am if she left the school in her own vehicle at around 8:45 am to 8:55 am. (That is approximately, giving or taking a few minutes either side).

But, yes, it's considering this possible timeline that people who believe Kyron may still be alive work from. It doesn't explain why the inexplicable 90 minute gap in TMH's timeline; nor does it explain why the friend left the "farm" for 90 minutes.

Maybe a pass-off at the school never happened though. LE never confirmed anything about the white Ford F250 actually being moved. It was rumored someone had witnessed something to this effect and law enforcement definitely asked for other witnesses to come forward, but the media never released anything to the effect that any did.

It's interesting to note that the 90 missing minutes in the TMH timeline allows her enough time to drive to the airport you mentioned and get back to the gym by 11:39 am. Just barely, but the time does permit.

I take it you are aware of the statements that point out the red-haired friend was living in TMH's home within two weeks of Kyron's disappearance and serving TMH drinks while wearing a g-string? (And TMH was texting, texting, texting, filthy messages to one of Kaine's friends as she tried to entice him with Kaine's and the baby's location, which at the time was secret? Law enforcement said this was the same mo she had used in her murder-for-hire plots.)

Maybe I've been hanging around these threads too long, because it's not hard for me to envision one woman--or one woman and her lover--taking the life of a child she hated and disposing of his body.

I think it happens--more often than we want to accept.

She would have no time to head to the PDX airport, traffic is unpredictable and the highways that are needed to get there are very busy all day..... The Hillsboro airport is a little municipal one and Phil Knight has his own hangar there for Nike but other than that only executive jets and little planes use it. From that Skyline area that would be a 20-30 min drive depending on traffic.

90 minutes is a long enough to pass a child off to someone and get back. Many of you know I work cold cases. My office is with the major case section, so I am exposed to the active cases of homicide too. It takes a certain kind of evil to kill a child, and yes it happens and mothers cover up for step dads and baby dads and bf. So maybe I am giving DEDE too much credit. But they are were together only a short time, and not any more. She would be implicated in this, yes, but it would be minimal at best, if she only disposed of a body. She could cut a deal, but passing a child off, kidnapping, impeding an investigation, obstruction of justice, and it goes on, she would do time for helping TH. If she came forward, she would be in hot water, so that is why she stayed silent IMO. She is up to her neck in this with TH. Who lives with a someone who is accused of killing a child? No one, no one wants to be involved with that, unless you already are. So as far as airports, maybe that is out, but someone could have just met one of them and took him. Anyway, here's hoping one of them get caught and has to talk.

90 minutes is a long enough to pass a child off to someone and get back. Many of you know I work cold cases. My office is with the major case section, so I am exposed to the active cases of homicide too. It takes a certain kind of evil to kill a child, and yes it happens and mothers cover up for step dads and baby dads and bf. So maybe I am giving DEDE too much credit. But they are were together only a short time, and not any more. She would be implicated in this, yes, but it would be minimal at best, if she only disposed of a body. She could cut a deal, but passing a child off, kidnapping, impeding an investigation, obstruction of justice, and it goes on, she would do time for helping TH. If she came forward, she would be in hot water, so that is why she stayed silent IMO. She is up to her neck in this with TH. Who lives with a someone who is accused of killing a child? No one, no one wants to be involved with that, unless you already are. So as far as airports, maybe that is out, but someone could have just met one of them and took him. Anyway, here's hoping one of them get caught and has to talk.

I thought about the Hillsboro airport in the beginning but they run a tight ship there and everyone and planes are documented and logged in their books. I am not sure if they do that just for Phil because I just see expensive executive jets that use it for Intel and Nike. Plus, Terri was smart to come up with a plan but IMO, the Hillsboro airport was probably not used. There was plenty of time since everyone assumed Kyron was in school for the day for him to be transported by car but realistically I think he was killed after the science fair and buried somewhere in the forest park area and the crime tools thrown somewhere on Sauvie island. These two places are right in the area with a very short drive. Forest park covers all the west hills in that area and there are many trails along that area for ppl to hike and if you go off a trail you can explore deep into the woods where surprise homeless camps are situated. It a very thick urban forest which makes our area beautiful.

The thing that got me convinced Terri was capable and committed this crime was when she went to the gym daycare to try to kidnap her younger daughter when she was not allowed to see her. That proved to me she was capable of doing anything that stood in her way. Very brazen for her to show up in a very public place to attempt that. That gym has so many cameras and she had no care in the world when she went there.

I read this and thought of Kyron.
Human remains found in Roseburg
Thank you for this.

I just Google mapped it as best as I could, and it appears to be only about 2.5 miles from her parent's home. (A drive of about 6 minutes).

I think it's probably just a coincidence, but I hope you keep us informed.

They most likely already know if it's a child or an adult due to the size of the skull, but they won't say. It usually takes about a month before they release more information.

BBM - If rumor is correct, they were together for longer than they let on, and they still communicate. My guess would be that law enforcement is aware.

Thank you for this.

I just Google mapped it as best as I could, and it appears to be only about 2.5 miles from her parent's home. (A drive of about 6 minutes).

I think it's probably just a coincidence, but I hope you keep us informed.

They most likely already know if it's a child or an adult due to the size of the skull, but they won't say. It usually takes about a month before they release more information.

Don't be surprised if it is up to 6 months before you get any information. Lindsey Baum was found last yr in November and only this past month was it released it was her remains. They have to be positive of who it is, because you never want to hint to a parent that you found remains and then have to go back and say it was a mistake. It would kill the parents to go thru that twice. And that is very close to her parent's home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx