Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2017-2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a bunch SeekingJana!

You sound like me with your glasses. I too had to get glasses in about the 2nd grade. But than in 1964 at Berkeley Univ. they had these new things called "contacts" & somehow my Mamma got my bro & I into to the "test" of wearing them. Loved them until after I had my laser surgery and went back to glasses.

Where are you Kyron!
You're welcome, Niner.
I wish I could be a candidate for LASIK, but as my eye issues are due to prematurity at birth and the O2 they had to give me for about a month, I'm not. My glasses cost a fortune but are thin now due to technology. :)

It breaks my heart to think Kyron might have been with Terri and maybe she was rough with him and broke his glasses or made them fall off.. I don't think he could have seen well at all without them. I hope above all else that he wasn't afraid, whatever happened to him. Being without his glasses may seem like such a tiny worry in the larger scheme of things, but with a child, every hurt they may have suffered is magnified in our hearts, you know?

He would be so big now. Our sweet little Kyron boy, so loved here, always remembered and with our hearts so ready for justice in his disappearance. Thanks for all you do for the missing, Niner, and other fellow sleuths. You are my inspiration to dig deeper into the cases of the missing every day of the world.

I haven't been on this thread in a long time, and good to see there is still lots of activity and good ideas. What is the latest on DDS? The last I heard anything substantive about her was when she was questioned and kept pleading the fifth. I have always been hopeful that she would eventually do the right thing and tell LE what she knows. Yet, here we are so many years later and she is still maintaining her silence. It's really hard to understand.

Amateur opinion and speculation only
I don't know of any recent happenings regarding her. I'm not on any social media ( by choice), so someone else might be able to answer this better.

I haven't been on this thread in a long time, and good to see there is still lots of activity and good ideas. What is the latest on DDS? The last I heard anything substantive about her was when she was questioned and kept pleading the fifth. I have always been hopeful that she would eventually do the right thing and tell LE what she knows. Yet, here we are so many years later and she is still maintaining her silence. It's really hard to understand.

Amateur opinion and speculation only
PORTLAND, Ore. – Kyron Horman’s stepmother has remarried.
Court records show Terri Moulton, also known as Terri Horman, married Jose De Jesus Vazquez Martinez in Clark County, Nevada on March 17, 2018.
Terri Horman, Kyron Horman's stepmother, remarries in Nevada

KnightsofPythias-thumb.JPG
Maps

this cemetery, at the intersection of Terry Rd and Neer City Road, Ranier, OR
for reference, it is south of the Neer Cemetery Road

Maps

This is the area that I seem to be drawn to

Okay - we need a local to walk down the path!! I believe! :)

Yes, but I think we need a local poster with a friend. Now that the area has been ID'd here, misc. 0thers may be in the vicinity.. Whoever hurt Kyron is a truly evil person/ perp. with accomplice with no boundaries at all regarding respect for life.
Also, if you do this in the fall/ winter for greater visibility into the normal vegetation areas, please wear bright colors as it is hunting seasons for various fowl and other creatures and please take care in general.

I wish I were close enough to go. I'd do almost anything to find his remains and have him laid to rest properly and lovingly.
My thoughts to anyone who hikes this, and please do not announce plans publicly here before you go.. anyone can read, you know. My love to you all, for our dear little boy. :)

Thinking of Kyron at Christmas, and wishing so much he'd had many more childhood years of the special joy Santa brings to little boys and girls.
I can't think of him at Christmas without crying, because I believe he was deprived of so much happiness in his short life by The Step- Monster.

When this happened the stepmother lawyered up and would not answer questions, but NOW it is years later, and they still can't question her???? She took some meds for postpartum, I wonder if it was antidepressants because they can cause you to commit violent acts, the info even come with them.

When this happened the stepmother lawyered up and would not answer questions, but NOW it is years later, and they still can't question her???? She took some meds for postpartum, I wonder if it was antidepressants because they can cause you to commit violent acts, the info even come with them.
There was also some speculation she was taking steroids since she was once a body-builder. If she was on an anti-depressant or any other medication for a mental health condition, she should have been evaluated frequently by a doctor. She and those close to her should have also noticed any change in her mood/personality and notified her doctor.

IMO, I don't think TH still had PPD. I think she was just in a domestic situation she wanted out of, and at all costs to anyone who was in her way. That is how a sociopath thinks. But, this is MOO.

Terri is an alcoholic. She was drinking heavily which caused her to neglect the baby....and she directed all her anger right at Kyron.

For those who suspect Terri, do you think she set out to murder Kyron that day?

I’ve seen it argued that if Terri wanted Kyron gone, she wouldn’t have taken him to the science fair. I think this point can be easily refuted. It was too risky to have Kyron disappear on her watch.
Also, as it wasn’t a usual school day, it gave her the leeway to slip out with him. It only appears to be Terri’s erratic behaviour after that fact that has incriminated her.

I also wonder if in some disturbed way the trip to the science fair was some kind of final treat for Kyron before she got rid of him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers