Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2020 - 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well darn - Amazon doesn't send shipments to Latvia... maybe I'll have my sister in Sweden order this book for me - she can get them sent here.... wondering why I can't??!! :(

and Hey @tezi
animated-smileys-waving-003.gif
nice to "see" you around here!
Try your sister then
It is so worth every dime!

There's a spoiler function on the forums here. Let me see if I can figure out how to use it.

No luck, sorry. But I've seen @MassGuy use it on threads. Maybe he can tutor us. :)

I personally don't minds bits of the book being referenced here. I doubt I will buy the book but I'm interested in what it has to say.

Massguy to the rescue!
Just above the box where you type your post, there are several icons. First is the smiley face to insert emojis, then an "image" icon for inserting photos, then the "media" icon for inserting videos, and the last one is the "insert" icon. If you hover your cursor over those icons you will see their labels.

Click on "insert" and select "spoiler" from the drop down menu. You then get a window to enter a spoiler title. If you just want it to read "spoiler" you can leave that blank. Then press "continue" and type your spoiler in between the two SPOILER brackets that appear in your post.
spoiler! Terry did it!

Hope I did this correctly and I hope it helps :)

Thanks to @MassGuy!

Ok....one thought I had last night and I hope I'm not out of line (please delete if not allowed)....how is Terri's original Facebook page still up? Did Kaine take it over and she can't figure out the password to delete it? Also, I'm still wondering about the recycling bin that was on the front porch and the city dump being searched.
Recycle bins are uusally hand sorted by workers at transfer stations so MOO any human remains would be found.

So...sitting here watching CSI and it's an episode that starts with a boy found in a blue tote.

Boy Missing:
Desiree Young believes TH wanted to kill Kaine, give Kyron to Desiree and collect Kaine's life insurance for her and her daughter. She also believes TH sedated Kyron with his little sisters medication...
so does DY think it was an overdose? Why would TMH drug him if she was trying to get rid of Kaine?

Recycle bins are uusally hand sorted by workers at transfer stations so MOO any human remains would be found.
It wasn't an actual "Recycling bin". It was a storage tote that you get at a big box store. Several pictures show it on their front porch with what looks like recycling items. It wasn't something that you just drop off or a truck picks up. When he disappeared,so did the bin/tote. Sorry for the confusion.

So...sitting here watching CSI and it's an episode that starts with a boy found in a blue tote.

so does DY think it was an overdose? Why would TMH drug him if she was trying to get rid of Kaine?

It wasn't an actual "Recycling bin". It was a storage tote that you get at a big box store. Several pictures show it on their front porch with what looks like recycling items. It wasn't something that you just drop off or a truck picks up. When he disappeared,so did the bin/tote. Sorry for the confusion.
An opaque tote is always a concern. Banished them a while ago for clear plastic ones just to avoid a child ever playing a game with one.

Kyron was at Skyline Elementary School on the morning of June 4, 2010--even had his picture taken, in his classroom, within minutes--plus or minutes--of the ringing of the first bell at 8:45am.

Google gives the walking distance from the school to Kyron's home as approximately 3 miles, with the walking time as approximately 1 hour. It would not be an easy walk.

He was about 3-months shy of his 8th birthday. He was under 4-feet tall and weighed in at about 50 pounds. When he was alone, he didn't like to leave his yard.

Kyron was an obedient, scholarly child. He had no history of disappearing from school.

In my opinion, there is zero to no chance Kyron walked home and began playing a game with the blue container located at his residence for recycling purposes.

If he wound up in it, it wasn't because he placed himself in it.

If he wound up in it, it was not an accidental occurrence.

That was an idea that I saw on here in one of the many threads. TMH put the tote/bin in the truck, maybe under the guise of using it to hold his science fair things. She's got it empty when she leaves the school because the project is now left at school. Perfect size to conceal a small child who has possibly been drugged. I don't think he got there by himself either. I don't believe that he left school with anyone other than a family member/friend. A friend quotes her as saying the water is the best place to dispose of a body. I believe if she did that he would have been found easily--I would think, but with what I've read about the water near Sauvie Island--it's iffy. I worry that the blue bin was dumped and possibly made it to the local landfill. I've never seen anything saying that the landfill was searched but I've had issues finding what areas were searched (if anyone has those links, please send them). Could she have weighted down the tote, duct-taped it and dispose of it near Sauvie Island, which isn't that far away from the house and where her phone pinged? Sure. Question is, would it, at some point, surface? I don't know. I've read that the water is very fast moving around that area but that there are places that debris catches....so if she just put him in the water, no tote, I would think he would surface soon after. JMO, just spitballing ideas.

I've never seen anything saying that the landfill was searched but I've had issues finding what areas were searched (if anyone has those links, please send them).
One thing that may be important to keep in mind is that Kyron was missing for about 10 days before his case became a criminal investigation. It may have been too late at that point. I don't know for certain but I've never seen anything indicating landfill sites were searched.

Below I'll add an attachment (I hope) taken from my Google map on Kyron showing the search layer. You can see that there were many.

I've attempted to put them in order of occurrence and try to keep it updated when I hear of a new one. The thing is, they don't really allow an exact location to be given. Also, especially in the earlier searches, they were so large that different groups searched different areas on the same date.

Now, for links, what you might try is a Google search by typing: Kyron Horman and whatever title I've given the search, plus add the word search at the end. I just tried it, and had good luck coming up with some kind of dated, descriptive article with a workable link.

I might not have every search, but I'm pretty sure I have most of them. Also--just to help with location perspective--the yellow dot is Kyron's home; the red dot is Kyron's school; and the green dot is the farm where the friend was gardening.

Attachments

• Kyron Searches with Key.jpg
    Kyron Searches with Key.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 102
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics