Kyron Horman's general discussion thread for 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not sure I understand this decision...? what does her name have to do with the investigation? Surely the police will be able to track her down if needed even if her name is something else?

I have to admit, I'm hoping there's a written opinion issued. I am not sure what the Court's reasoning is really.

It says here that as long as 'no reasonable objection' is raised to a name change, it should be granted.

So I guess the judge must have thought the objections were reasonable. Or, that one of the three points that exclude people from getting a name change, applied here?

http://answers.uslegal.com/name-change/58/

Does the denial of name change fit into one of these categories?

Kind of.

The judge thinks so

I wonder if Terri was signing in under the name Claire Stella Sullivan during her volunteering at the VA! And now wants the name change because either a paying job came open or she has some poor unsuspecting veteran who wants to marry her. I would not put anything past this woman but that is MOO and this is all my speculation.

Much time has passed since I followed Kyron's case so please help me along with my memory here. There was talk early on about a man in a white truck in the parking lot of Skyline. Is this the mysterious man referred to in the poster in Terri's neighborhood I wonder? Also wasn't there a classmate of Kyron's who saw him at school that morning and Kyron told him he was going downstairs to see the cool electrical project or something like that. So would this child be the one TM suggests was last to see Kyron?

I recall some of us speculating at the time if the 'cool electrical project' was a set up by TH...."Go put your things in your classroom and meet me downstairs at the white truck to see the 'cool electrical project'" kind of thing and when he got down there he was tazed. It sure would be nice to have a description/sketch of this unknown man. My guess is that (if he does exist) he was an undocumented immigrant who was landscaping for D.S. (TH's girlfriend) and we will never know his identity as it isn't likely an undocumented immigrant would come forward to offer information.

Terri Horman AKA Claire Stella Sullivan is a piece of work. She could have taken her maiden name back when her divorce from Kaine was finalized. That's how it is in my state anyway. I honestly have no idea what her maiden name is. And where is she getting the money for the legal fees to change her name since she is unemployed?

Moo

I wonder if Terri was signing in under the name Claire Stella Sullivan during her volunteering at the VA! And now wants the name change because either a paying job came open or she has some poor unsuspecting veteran who wants to marry her. I would not put anything past this woman but that is MOO and this is all my speculation.

Much time has passed since I followed Kyron's case so please help me along with my memory here. There was talk early on about a man in a white truck in the parking lot of Skyline. Is this the mysterious man referred to in the poster in Terri's neighborhood I wonder? Also wasn't there a classmate of Kyron's who saw him at school that morning and Kyron told him he was going downstairs to see the cool electrical project or something like that. So would this child be the one TM suggests was last to see Kyron?

I recall some of us speculating at the time if the 'cool electrical project' was a set up by TH...."Go put your things in your classroom and meet me downstairs at the white truck to see the 'cool electrical project'" kind of thing and when he got down there he was tazed. It sure would be nice to have a description/sketch of this unknown man. My guess is that (if he does exist) he was an undocumented immigrant who was landscaping for D.S. (TH's girlfriend) and we will never know his identity as it isn't likely an undocumented immigrant would come forward to offer information.

Terri Horman AKA Claire Stella Sullivan is a piece of work. She could have taken her maiden name back when her divorce from Kaine was finalized. That's how it is in my state anyway. I honestly have no idea what her maiden name is. And where is she getting the money for the legal fees to change her name since she is unemployed?

Moo

Legal fees for a name change in my state are minimal....$50 - $100.00. I've done it. Had to do it for my professional license.

Claire Sullivan is a pretty common name.

My guess is she is going to get married and did not want the marriage license to be easily traced.

I am guessing she is moving

BTW, if her attorney has the names of all of these people that saw Kyron last, why have they not been produced?

This woman's complete altered sense of reality and entitlement is really coming to light. Her bizarre and revealing actions are moving her closer and closer to her ultimate, permanent residence; JAIL.

BTW, if her attorney has the names of all of these people that saw Kyron last, why have they not been produced?

It's possible they've already been given to LE.

I can only really compare it to how I've seen things done in our firm. In more high profile cases, my boss has said things to the media like, "we have witnesses that will testify to x." But we don't name the witnesses, as that would be problematic for the court case. In some instances, that information is conveyed to LE but in others, it isn't. It really depends on a variety of factors. I can see good reasons to divulge and not to divulge in TH's case.

It's possible they've already been given to LE.

I can only really compare it to how I've seen things done in our firm. In more high profile cases, my boss has said things to the media like, "we have witnesses that will testify to x." But we don't name the witnesses, as that would be problematic for the court case. In some instances, that information is conveyed to LE but in others, it isn't. It really depends on a variety of factors. I can see good reasons to divulge and not to divulge in TH's case.

What would be a good reason?

She stated how she loves "her son". Not enough to release names so LE can check them out and look for the son she loves so much?

How about having LE check them out so she can stop living the miserable life that inspired her to go for a name change?

If the public knew who these people were that saw Kyron later, that could end her unfair life

What would be a good reason?

She stated how she loves "her son". Not enough to release names so LE can check them out and look for the son she loves so much?

How about having LE check them out so she can stop living the miserable life that inspired her to go for a name change?

If the public knew who these people were that saw Kyron later, that could end her unfair life

If her attorney thinks that there is a good chance the case could go to trial, it is sometimes best to hold who your witnesses will be close to the vest. I know that sounds heartless, but if her attorney is focusing on defending her, tactics are going to take precedence. It's also possible that they feel LE will not give credence to the info, so there's no use in providing it.

It's also possible that LE has already talked to these witnesses. I think this is the most likely - these witnesses were determined by LE to be inaccurate as to time, or some other factor, which brought them back to TH. TH and her attorney will of course argue that they were accurate in seeing Kyron after she had left. Just my two cents, this is all a guessing game with what little info we have.

TH is just blowing smoke then because if these witnesses are credible, they would change the course of TH's miserable life.

And of course, it would impact the son she loves so much.

She is so self sacrificing,

TH is just blowing smoke then because if these witnesses are credible, they would change the course of TH's miserable life.

And of course, it would impact the son she loves so much.

She is so self sacrificing,[/QUOTE

Bingo.

If her attorney thinks that there is a good chance the case could go to trial, it is sometimes best to hold who your witnesses will be close to the vest. I know that sounds heartless, but if her attorney is focusing on defending her, tactics are going to take precedence. It's also possible that they feel LE will not give credence to the info, so there's no use in providing it.

It's also possible that LE has already talked to these witnesses. I think this is the most likely - these witnesses were determined by LE to be inaccurate as to time, or some other factor, which brought them back to TH. TH and her attorney will of course argue that they were accurate in seeing Kyron after she had left. Just my two cents, this is all a guessing game with what little info we have.

I think her attorney believes there will be a trial. All that matters is if a jury finds the witnesses credible. If Terri brought them forward now, the public who are already convinced she is guilty will attempt to smear them before it ever gets to trial. Police, of course, will insist they didn't find them credible. That's what the investigators did in the Nancy Cooper investigation.

Does anyone recall what town TH's son was sent to live in? Is it known if TH went and picked him up and brought him back for any visits after he 'left' ?
Not sleuthing the son, just want town went to live in....
and where did TH go to high school, rather what town?

and also when Kyron went to visit his mama, did they meet some where usually?

TYIA very much

Does anyone recall what town TH's son was sent to live in? Is it known if TH went and picked him up and brought him back for any visits after he 'left' ?

TYIA very much

Is she loves her bio son, she will stay far far away from him.

Anyone know what DDS is up to these days? She has been oh so quiet....

TYIA very much

I believe KSB (TH's son) was living in Roseburg with Ron Tarver, his biological father. I don't know how visits were scheduled - I don't remember if that ever came up. Anyone else remember?

I believe TH went to school in Roseburg, as that's where she met Tarver and married him in the early nineties.

I thought that there was some sort of halfway point where Kyron would be dropped off/picked up for visits, but I can't remember where. Sorry I'm not more help!

thanks
i am just curious as to routes TH had some familiarity with

It's a beautiful summer day and Kyron should be at a beach or lake, or maybe off to a special trip to Disneyland. He should be outdoors catching bugs and on camping trips with the boy scouts. He should be picking berries, or maybe building a fort with his friends. He should be sitting around a camp fire eating smores. But Kyron is gone, and most likely forever....

And how are Claire, or Teri, or whatever she calls herself today and her earily lookalike buddy DDS spending their summer? Have they been helping with efforts to find Kyron? Have they been scouring their brains to think of even the smallest detail that could help find him? Do they talk endlessly about him hoping that maybe someone knows anything that might help?

No? No? Why not!? If your step-son, or your best friend's stepson was missing wouldn't you be doing *everything* within your human power to find him?!
What *are* these two doing this summer? Why isn't the media sticking a camera in their faces and asking them again and again and again - "WHERE'S KYRON???"
And most of all, this question should be asked repeatedly of DDS because she knows a lot more about what happened that day than she is telling the public.
One thing I don't understand is why she would ruin her life (she will NEVER lead anything like a normal life until she speaks) for TMH. The disappearance of an innocent little boy is not an occasion to lawyer up and play the silent game, unless you are a guilty party, or aiding and abetting them.

DDS can go from being the oddball sidekick to a woman who repents and accepts God's forgiveness by SPEAKING UP. Time to speak up DDS. Face the consequences, do the right thing, and start sleeping at night.

All speculation and opinion only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member